Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

CEF Regional Conferences Cox_ba12

CEF Regional Conferences Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by Boats13 Today at 10:19 am

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Today at 9:36 am

» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Today at 7:56 am

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by Yabby Today at 7:47 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Yabby Today at 6:33 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Postage stamp backplates
by JPvelo Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by roddie Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Cosmic Winds, - Big Guy, Little Guys, Silver Guy and Wounded Guy.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» My friend Ramón, his Cox .09 & Cox .010
by MauricioB Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Parts Cox TD-4
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 8:40 am

» On ebay a very special Cox engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 6:32 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

CEF Regional Conferences Empty
Live on Patrol

CEF Regional Conferences

Go down

CEF Regional Conferences Empty CEF Regional Conferences

Post  roddie Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Shocked  It would be interesting to assign international-regions for our members. Each region would have an administrator if someone chose to accept that position. Outings/get-togethers could be planned.. and any fun-fly/competition exhibitions would be more visible to everyone. We could lay the groundwork for a 2020 International summit held at some cheesey Holiday Inn, somewhere on the globe. Imagine the possibilities.

Don't forget our ad..

CEF Regional Conferences Posted11
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

CEF Regional Conferences Empty Re: CEF Regional Conferences

Post  Kim Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:32 am

Sounds Great !!  I'm, betting that the Breezy Hill flyers would get a kick out of that! Their field is about an hour's drive from St. Louis, with north/south Interstate 55 just across the Mississippi river.

Not sure what the admin duties would be, but if it involved someone running around with a video camera...and blabbing about it afterward...think i might be able to handle it !!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Good idea but how can international loners like myself join? We have 1 (active) European member in each of UK, France, Finland, Spain,Sweden, Italy , maybe in Holland and behind-the-former-Iron-Curtain Hungary . Sorry if I missed anyone.
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  KariFS Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:22 am

The Finland Chapter's semi-weekly plane-building get together went great last night. 100% attendance and we (I mean I) got some tailfeathers done for a new project Laughing

KariFS
KariFS
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:49 am

I get these delusions of grandeur.. particularly after consuming a certain amount of fermented/distilled adult beverage. This thread is an example. I'm a romantic. I love this hobby and I love our CEF community. I'm currently drinking coffee.. while reading replies.

Kari and Andras, although you are intercontinental members, you're frequent presence here on the forum makes you seem closer. I'm an imaginative-reader.. and paint pictures in my mind while reading other people's posts.. especially when they write with expression. Many of you are great writers. Kim, you're one of my favorites!

We live in a continually shrinking world, linked by advancing communications-technology. I'd like to see real-time 3-D holographic video-imaging taken to a higher level. We already have 3-D printers and Skype. Our hobby uses' for such technology could be for sharing/projecting images of models/plans for reference/duplication, commentary.. while being as convenient as making a phone call. The current fiber-optic communication-infrastructures might well support such technology. It would literally be the next best thing to physically being with other users. Imagine if you will; an area of your home.. designed for the transmission/receiving of real-time holographic-imaging.. along with 2-D projection onto a table-top with scaling capabilities. Of course; audio signals would be formatted for surround/home-theater.

Good coffee... Laughing

roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:09 pm

roddie wrote:I get these delusions of grandeur.. particularly after consuming a certain amount of fermented/distilled adult beverage. This thread is an example. I'm a romantic. I love this hobby and I love our CEF community. I'm currently drinking coffee.. while reading replies.

Kari and Andras, although you are intercontinental members, you're frequent presence here on the forum makes you seem closer. I'm an imaginative-reader.. and paint pictures in my mind while reading other people's posts.. especially when they write with expression. Many of you are great writers. Kim, you're one of my favorites!

We live in a continually shrinking world, linked by advancing communications-technology. I'd like to see real-time 3-D holographic video-imaging taken to a higher level. We already have 3-D printers and Skype. Our hobby uses' for such technology could be for sharing/projecting images of models/plans for reference/duplication, commentary.. while being as convenient as making a phone call. The current fiber-optic communication-infrastructures might well support such technology. It would literally be the next best thing to physically being with other users. Imagine if you will; an area of your home.. designed for the transmission/receiving of real-time holographic-imaging.. along with 2-D projection onto a table-top with scaling capabilities. Of course; audio signals would be formatted for surround/home-theater.

Good coffee... Laughing

Might prove to be a bit of a challenge to my dial-up service though...
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:24 pm

This could be fun... I mean I probably wouldn't be fun to be with as I really don't fly or build models. Other than talking about the engines themselves. LOL.

If (more like when) I buy some land, I'd like to have CEF members come out each year for a get-together. Could have an official CEF flying field.

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:50 pm

roddie wrote:I get these delusions of grandeur.. particularly after consuming a certain amount of fermented/distilled adult beverage. This thread is an example. I'm a romantic. I love this hobby and I love our CEF community. I'm currently drinking coffee.. while reading replies.

We live in a continually shrinking world, linked by advancing communications-Imagine if you will; an area of your home.. designed for the transmission/receiving of real-time holographic-imaging.. along with 2-D projection onto a table-top with scaling capabilities. Of course; audio signals would be formatted for surround/home-theater.

Good coffee... Laughing  Tired w/ Coffee Read

Roddie- if you're going to think....think BIG. Yeah, my kids play multiPlayer video games. Like Halo, World of Warcraft, and Grand Thef Auto. I can definitely see someone taking something like Great Planes "real flight" to a 3D broadcast live on line.
Good coffee with Irish cream?
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down