Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hasbro gassers
by getback Today at 8:37 am

» Hasbro "the Great Gassers"
by roddie Today at 7:08 am

» Couldn't help myself.
by Oldenginerod Today at 7:01 am

» Modified SIG Twister
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Vintage Dune Buggy
by Bill steklenski Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Cox Ski Doo
by Bill steklenski Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» I can't believe I finally own one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by duke.johnson Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» What is this?
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» Best 2oz fuel tanks
by Surfer_kris Yesterday at 12:44 am

» 1961 cox mercedes benz racer
by Cribbs74 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
September-2017
Kim's

"Cox Conquest gets a Run-Up."

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Tach Race 2017 Updates
Ready for Tach Race 2017?
Profile Scale Reed Speed
Gallery

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
World of Aviation

Black Hawk Models

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Hawk Models

Post  RK Flyer on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Has anyone tried to order from B.H. lately? I ordered from their website on Sun. and called today & I can't get any response from them . No conformation , just leave your # and they will call>>>>>Sooo I guess I'll wait & see.

RK Flyer
RK Flyer
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Hawk Models

Post  Oldenginerod on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:03 am

Are you calling the old Blackhawk in the U.S. or the new Blackhawk in Canada?
I just got an email newsletter from them today and downloaded they new catalogue.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black Hawk Models

Post  RK Flyer on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:13 am

Rod, What is the new contact # or link to the new web site , maybe I have the old info.
RK Flyer
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JPvelo on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:25 am

The new company is based in Scottsdale, Az. Manufacturing is in Canada. The owner was at the Phoenix contest last weekend handing out print catalogues. I'll check for contact info later and post pics of the catalogue if I have time.

Jim
JPvelo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fredvon4 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:06 am

As far as I know ( long time customer with Larry Rice original company)
This is the current new company web link
http://blackhawkmodels.com/

and phone numbers

Please call Black Hawk Models at (519)688-1200 or Fax 1-(226) 270-0213 for information or just let us know what you think. You can Email us for Retail and Sales at Sales@BlackHawkModels.com Dealer and Distributor at Dealer@BlackHawkModels.com and for any questions or information at info@BlackHawkModels.com
fredvon4
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Trusted Seller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black Hawk Models

Post  RK Flyer on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:17 am

OK! I just had a call from Todd at Black Hawk Models (519-688-1200) and he said they are still in the process of setting up and they should be ready to confirm orders sometime next week. They do have the order I sent on Sunday to the website so that is cleared up, and they will be shipping from the U.S. to save on the shipping charge.

RK Flyer
RK Flyer
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hobby King blow out

Post  Marleysky on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Found a post on facebook, guy said the US warehouse of Hobby King was selling Black Hawk model for 9.99.  The facebook line took me to some kid named hobby king facebook page, bah.  Went to google p, found Hobby King and after a few hours of searching found and bought one of these:
Black Hawk Models Phantom MK XV Control Line Balsa 533mm (Kit)

Shipping was a bit steep $14/Post office , $9/ FedEx ground. Tried to find something else to add to order, but got tired of navigating thru that web site.
Anyway, for anyone who likes balsa log construction kits.....here's a cheep one for ya!!

My Gilbert's don't have those cool "dual exhausts"....thought I might try my new Russian norvel with that huge aluminum head!!

Last edited by Marleysky on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Describing)
Marleysky
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:53 am

Marleysky wrote:Found a post on facebook, guy said the US warehouse of Hobby King was selling Black Hawk model for 9.99.  The facebook line took me to some kid named hobby king facebook page, bah.  Went to google p, found Hobby King and after a few hours of searching found and bought one of these:
Black Hawk Models Phantom MK XV Control Line Balsa 533mm (Kit)

Shipping was a bit steep $14/Post office , $9/ FedEx ground. Tried to find something else to add to order, but got tired of navigating thru that web site.
Anyway, for anyone who likes balsa log construction kits.....here's a cheep one for ya!!

My Gilbert's don't have those cool "dual exhausts"....thought I might try my new Russian norvel with that huge aluminum head!!

Sold out.  But they do have the Army Scout model in stock for the same price, very simple though.

Last month I tried to order another Mosquito kit from BHM and placed the purchase price in their Paypal account which was never recovered by them so I cancelled the order after a couple of weeks.  Too bad, in my opinion they make a great product at a reasonable price.  Hopefully they will get back on track.

Bob
rsv1cox
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Hobby King website shows the Phantom at $13.07 AUD, although out of stock. A little while ago, when in stock, they were $26 AUD, an absolute steal. I tried to order one but was told there were "no shipping options to your location from this warehouse". I've wanted one of these for a very long time, mainly because the picture looks so cool with the Gilbert, which I would plan to use.
I'll be keeping a close eye on them. If the price stays that low ($60 below normal cost) I might be looking for someone Stateside to help me get one if they continue to refuse delivery.
Oldenginerod
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top