Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Cox_ba12

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Draco Goes Flying, But Misses the Eclipse
by HalfaDave Today at 9:59 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by davidll1984 Today at 9:15 pm

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by crankbndr Today at 7:26 pm

» Enya .09 II Questions
by Surfer_kris Today at 2:45 pm

» Wen Mac .049 - Conditioning.
by MauricioB Today at 12:21 pm

» Happy 53rd birthday Mauricio!!!
by MauricioB Today at 11:47 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Today at 11:22 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Today at 10:57 am

» UV Restore of Yellowed Decals
by Levent Suberk Today at 8:59 am

» 22mm 2-blade nylon marine prop and solid-shaft drive
by roddie Today at 6:46 am

» Post edit??
by roddie Today at 5:33 am

» Original Super Power fuel formula?
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 7:28 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Empty
Live on Patrol

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Empty Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  roddie Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 pm

I recently applied and was accepted for a position working in higher-Ed at a university in Providence, Rhode Island. A few weeks ago, I somehow hurt my back. I've had back problems for the past 30 years.. but I can't remember having pain for this long. I was supposed to finish-up with my previous employer this past week.. (Tues. thru Thurs.) and couldn't work because of it.

I'd been receiving PT for a "groin-stain" on my left-side that happened about 2 months ago. The PT is now focusing on getting some flexibility back into my spine. Both of these injuries occurred "on the job".. (I'm quite sure..) but were not immediately evident.. so they were not reported as such. Why/how?... well... the groin injury happened as a result of trying to slide a box out of my path using the instep of my left-foot while carrying something in both arms. The box was a lot heavier than I thought. I later began to experience spasms and throbbing in my groin, that kept me awake at night.. but didn't bother me much during the day. Losing sleep was the worst and I finally started the PT. I got relief within 2 weeks from that.. but soon after; Me and another guy at work had to (chose to..) team-lift a heavy transformer (250-300#) off the floor and onto a skid. We knew it was heavy.. but we moved it anyway. In hindsight; we probably should have used the fork-truck with a webbed strap. It was heavier than either of us really expected it to be, for two guys lifting it. We just looked at each other after we put it on the pallet.. and said; holy $#1T... I didn't perceive any pain during or afterward.. maybe adrenaline was blocking it. A few days later I was getting out of the car.. and my lower-back cramped-up. It took a few seconds to stand-up straight. Like I said; I've had back problems before. I can often forecast the onset of damp weather with stiffness in my back and so figured I just needed to "limber-up". Not so. A lower-lumbar x-ray didn't show any fractures.. only degenerative arthritis normal for my age. I became however somewhat "incapacitated".. and my doctor prescribed Diclofenac Sodium 75mg. tablets once daily.. or twice with extreme pain. It's one of the leading meds prescribed for osteoarthritis. They haven't worked very well. Headaches are a common side-effect.. and I've been experiencing them. I don't generally suffer from headaches.. hardly ever. My physical-therapist urges doing stretches as part of a daily regimen. They "have" helped some.. but I still can't walk without it being noticeable that I have a problem.

My new job will be physically demanding.. although not as much as this last job. I'm nervous about starting this new job in my current condition.. but I'm going to "have to". My wife says that I should ask my doctor for a stronger pain-med. They don't just "dole those out" anymore like they used to.. and I don't taking them either. I get a little relief from the OTC "Lidocaine" ointments and patches.. but never had to use them until now.

This has effected my general-mobility since mid-Summer.. not to mention my mood and the desire to finally "fly" my airplanes which I had made a good effort to gear-up for this year.

I hope that this new job will give me some positive mojo. I need it BAD. There will be a benefit-package which was totally lacking with my previous employer. I am one of four people who gave their notice in the past 3 weeks. There were only nine of us employed there over this last year.

roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Empty Re: Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  Cribbs74 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Roddie,

What does the higher-ed job entail?

Change is good and no doubt you will be good at it. Change is also scary, but often though our perceived fears are much worse than the actual reality.

That said, turning in a circle will not hurt. If you want to turn slower, finish that Ringmaster!

Ron

Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Empty Re: Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  roddie Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Cribbs74 wrote:Roddie,

What does the higher-ed job entail?

Change is good and no doubt you will be good at it. Change is also scary, but often though our perceived fears are much worse than the actual reality.

That said, turning in a circle will not hurt. If you want to turn slower, finish that Ringmaster!

Ron

You're probably my #1 advocate Ron! The higher-ED job is in "catering". My wife Lynne alerted me to the job.. and thought it would be a good fit for me. The job will entail my driving a light-duty van and the setting-up of catered events; both on and off campus. There will be lifting.. but nothing close-to what I've had to deal with in the last 2.5 years. There won't be any repetitive motion either. I'd developed tendonitis in my right-elbow from working on a line, disassembling 100's of computer-servers for weeks on end at times.. operating a screw-gun. Then there'd be periods of desk-work.. cataloging, documentation.. data-sanitization.. I wore a few "hats".. but never got enough training in the Micro-Soft "Navision" software to become totally proficient with it. The company is grossly understaffed.. and is being run from Ireland (Little Island, Cork).. literally on a shoe-string. They recently reported a 128% increase in profits. I gave them 2.5 years.. but I can't help them anymore.

I've been covered under Lynne's health insurance (family-plan..) for the last several years.. but haven't had the opportunity to contribute to a retirement-plan for several years. Lynne has one.. but I don't. I've got "zip".. cashed mine in 15 years ago to pay-off high-interest credit-card debt. It's not a good feeling to have at 57 years old.. where so many people "my age" are basically finding themselves "unemployable" in this current state of economy.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:05 am

Roddie,

I can empathize. I'm 54, and I know my name will be on the next list of layoffs at my company. I've got some savings, and have upped my retirement contributions, but not enough. I'm sure you'll do well. It's always worrisome starting a new job. And I've been at the same company for 22 years, so I can feel your trepidation...

You'll be fine.

The Cheerleader Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  coxaddict Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:39 am

I'll be 63 years old in a month.  I too suffered from lower back pain for years.  Once my back went out just by sneezing lol! .  My co-workers had to drive me to the emergency room.  I was in my 20's.  Now I can touch my toes without problems.  I learned how to stretch out every morning in the hot shower spraying on my back muscle while touching my toes for about 30 seconds at a time, repeating until I could feel the muscle loosening up.  You can feel your leg muscles loosening up too.  If I don't do this stretching, by the end of the day I can feel my muscles tightening up.  
Give it a try.
coxaddict
coxaddict
coxaddict
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  akjgardner Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 am

Good Luck on the new Job Roddie,I've had to slow down in my older years due to aches and pains , but I've disscovered that I get as much done and have a less chance of hurting myself.Also the Morning stretching is a great idea.
akjgardner
akjgardner
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:34 am

Wishing you good MoJo in your new job dude!

Sure that you know it, but want to say anyway: It's not always the weight, but the bulkiness/handhold/angle of an item that can do you in. I had micro surgery in 1990 for a herniated disc in my lower back, but have (thankfully) had no real trouble since...thanks to my somewhat vicious replies to challenges to my manhood when I refused to dead-lift stuff that I knew my hurt myself again.

Mean Ole Kim
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 am

They say it's all to do with the year in which you were born Laughing ....too long ago.
Sadly, once a back gives trouble it seems to have the potential to come back & bite you for the rest of your life.  I seriously hurt mine in my early 20s lifting D8 dozer cutting edges out of a van onto a fork lift pallet.  NEVER lift & twist.  My career has entailed lots of kneeling & squatting, so my knees are probably more of a worry.  One of the best things I ever did was see a podiatrist and get some corrective insoles.  While they were uncomfortable to wear, it didn't take long to recognize the benefit to both my lower back & knees.  I've been without the orthotics (they wore out) for about 6 months and I'm back to knee & lower back pain.  Alignment is the key.

I know you future financial woes too Roddie.  I was forced to take a redundancy package from an power company about 24 year ago.  I "accidentally" went into business for myself rapairing cars and have been very busy ever since.  It took years to build up to a decent income and there was never an opportunity to set money aside for retirement.  Now that my business has built to the point of us being financially comfortable, the body's starting to wear out & I'm seriously starting to think about how long I can keep this up.  In the relatively short time I have left to generate income, there's no way that any savings can earn enough to support us if I have to stop work.

Well, fate (or God) had a solution I wasn't counting on.  A couple of years ago (sadly) my mum passed away and I was able to benefit from half her estate (which was really just her house).  That certainly helps, but it's a high price to pay.  Then earlier this year, my late brother's wife also passed away. She was disabled from birth and has been sick all her life. She lasted to her sixties which surprised everyone.  I was shocked to find I was a beneficiary to her estate.  (Some of you may remember me posting photos of my new "Barn" I'm having built- a result of the inheritance.)  Then a few weeks ago, an old bachelor uncle of mine, who I'd never had much to do with, died.  I didn't expect the news I got.  The solicitor emailed me the news I inherit 1/4 of his estate.  Crazy Eyes

Well, if I play my cards right, it looks like I'll be able to retire in a few years after all.  Mind you, dying family members is a terrible way to achieve it.

So Roddie, things have a way of working out.  Keeping yourself busy is the best way to keep the body moving.  Slow down & it stiffens up at our age.  Head into that new job with a positive attitude and I'm sure you'll be fine, but we all gotta still stop & smell the roses every now & then.  I'm currently looking forward to a couple of months of "rose smelling".  Long awaited holiday coming up Thumbs Up
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 am

I had some reservations with posting this topic. I don't like to burden others with my woes. I am overwhelmingly thankful for all of your replies. You are all very supportive good people.. and that means a lot to me. I'm lucky to have found this forum of friends.

Strange thing (knock balsawood  Laughing ).. but when I got up this morning, my back-pain was gone. First day in weeks where I haven't been wincing with every bend. Thank God.... because I have an appointment this afternoon with my prospective-employer's HR department, to finalize paperwork so I can start training.

I actually had an outdoor band-gig yesterday afternoon.. and had to do some lifting of gear.. along with standing on a concrete pad for four hours. I was pretty much "junk" by the end of the day.. so I'm amazed at how well I feel today.

Thanks again for all your words of support. Thumbs Up Smile
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Don't be surprised if your back pain is less frequent. It's surprising how much just going to a stressful job adds to your physical pain.

The 'Doc' Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  KariFS Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:14 pm

batjac wrote:Don't be surprised if your back pain is less frequent.  It's surprising how much just going to a stressful job adds to your physical pain.  

The 'Doc' Mark

The 'Doc' hit the proverbial nail directly on the head. I was just about to write the same thing. Stress hormones and such will mess you up, been there.

Anyway, the new job sounds good. I didn't realize that while your previous job in recycling electronics sounded interesting, the work environment was so unpleasant.

All the best with the new job Roddie Thumbs Up

Last edited by KariFS on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
KariFS
KariFS
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Empty New Job

Post  RK Flyer Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Hang in there Roddie! Things have a way of working out and a New Job will be a big help!

cheers RK Flyer
RK Flyer
RK Flyer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fredvon4 Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:18 pm

OH well Roddie.... you current job had some pretty cool perks... you brought home all sorts of cool re-purposed stuff...

Now in the catering biz....best you can do is get FAT!....har de har

Big grin brother...

Best wishes... I think the new gig will be a good change....

Do watch around for the half full bottle of Champagne...I have in on good authority some are very very good...wink

fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

We operate like a family here Roddie. That's the way I hope it stays. You will be good, be sure to wear a back brace.

Now, go fly something and ease your stress. Guaranteed you won't be thinking about work once you fire that engine up.

Ron
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Cribbs74 wrote:We operate like a family here Roddie. That's the way I hope it stays. You will be good, be sure to wear a back brace.

Now, go fly something and ease your stress. Guaranteed you won't be thinking about work once you fire that engine up.

Ron

X2

Heck, if you can't vent here, where can you? We are a group of non-judgmental's if there ever was one.

If your "groin injury" is in fact a typical male inguinal hernia, you have my sympathy. I have been dealing with one for two years ever since lifting my daughters broken garage door. Navy doctors while invading your groin "Turn your head and cough." Fred knows the drill. Very painful at times, but I hesitate at the surgery. Dr. Marfing says "three little holes" and a mesh patch and that's it. Getting it done this fall when the good times of summer are over.

Back injuries require rest to heal. I use aspirin and a good nights sleep. A "To he}} with it" attitude helps.

Good luck with your new endeavor roddie. I hope that it all works out for you.

Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous Empty RE: Roddie's changing employeers

Post  66 Malibu Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Man,
I know the worry and anxiety of changing jobs and I will say if you were not treated fairly, leaving will always open a better door..
Hope your back gets better and use the good advice you've received here already....
My wife was a licensed caterer for 7 years and only reluctantly closed the business when she got cancer....
To this day she misses the fun and excitement of doing school, church, and civic events ...It's hard work but you can do it..
Many times I would come home from working out of town late Friday afternoon and drive from the airport straight to the event and get home at 3 or 4 AM !!!! It was great fun and great money too !!!!
Don't know if your new employer does weddings or not, but that is a different kind of gig.
My wife, many times, terminated the contract for weddings and returned the 50% upfront money hours before the event.!!!
Here's a clue, If you can go to a chic channel on cable TV and find a show called "Bridezilla" or a show called "Say Yes to the Dress "and watch an entire episode without yelling " Shuddup B****" then you are ready to deal with weddings !!!
All the best to you Man !!!!!
Steve............
66 Malibu
66 Malibu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 pm

batjac wrote:Roddie,

I can empathize.  I'm 54, and I know my name will be on the next list of layoffs at my company.  I've got some savings, and have upped my retirement contributions, but not enough.  I'm sure you'll do well.  It's always worrisome starting a new job.  And I've been at the same company for 22 years, so I can feel your trepidation...

You'll be fine.

The Cheerleader Mark

Thanks very much Mark. I have my fingers crossed; that the economy takes a turn for the better.. creating better jobs.. and hopefully more awareness that there are people in their 50's out there.. who can't see the possibility of retirement until they're 70 years old.. or older. Wanting to work all your life is one thing.. but "having to" is another.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  NEW222 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Well, good luck with your new job. I'm sure it will be just fine, as I too know that we all hate or are nervous with things like 'change'.
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:10 pm

KariFS wrote:
batjac wrote:Don't be surprised if your back pain is less frequent.  It's surprising how much just going to a stressful job adds to your physical pain.  

The 'Doc' Mark

The 'Doc' hit the proverbial nail directly on the head. I was just about to write the same thing. Stress hormones and such will mess you up, been there.

Anyway, the new job sounds good. I didn't realize that while your previous job in recycling electronics sounded interesting, the work environment was so unpleasant.

All the best with the new job Roddie Thumbs Up

The stress-factor was high with this last job. There was an inexperienced militant/micro-managing atmosphere.. where egos ran wild. I don't have to tell you how it was, working in that kind of environment..

I actually "quit" the job about a year ago after putting in a year.. but was convinced to come back with the promise of "increased employee-development".. and that corporate was working on a benefit-package.. Laughing It doesn't take a year to make that happen.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Roddie,  here's to you and your new employment drunken Beer Cheers
Scary, nervous about changing jobs?  Don't worry, be happy. You were looking for a job when you found the one you are now leaving...a continuation of the circle of life. One thing I've learned over my past jobs and employment, no matter how hard you work or extra effort exerted to benefit the company, there is no loyalty, I was expendable ( just like the movie) and under appreciated. One boss, while handing me my "5 year achievement " certificate, mumbled..." Well, you made it".....spoken like a manager who has experienced 100% turnover in workers.    I always told my short term co-workers to SMILE while they worked. Why? Because the boss will wonder what you are up to! And question managers ability to make you miserable!  lol!
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 pm

fredvon4 wrote:OH well Roddie.... you current job had some pretty cool perks... you brought home all sorts of cool re-purposed stuff...

Big grin brother...

Do watch around for the half full bottle of Champagne...I have in on good authority some are very very good...wink

Yes.. more junk in my workshop that I'll probably never use.. Laughing My poor wife will likely be stuck with getting rid of it all when I buy the farm. Husbands usually die first. Why is that????

Oh and "yes".. free meals are part of the package where I'm going!

Thanks Phred!
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:03 pm

roddie wrote:
fredvon4 wrote:OH well Roddie.... you current job had some pretty cool perks... you brought home all sorts of cool re-purposed stuff...

Big grin brother...

Yes.. more junk in my workshop that I'll probably never use.. Laughing My poor wife will likely be stuck with getting rid of it all when I buy the farm. Husbands usually die first. Why is that????

Oh and "yes".. free meals are part of the package where I'm going!

Thanks Phred!

I know that was tongue in cheek, but yes they usually die first. Mostly because they want to, but more likely because we work ourselves to death to provide.
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:15 pm

rsv1cox wrote:
Cribbs74 wrote:We operate like a family here Roddie. That's the way I hope it stays. You will be good, be sure to wear a back brace.

Ron

X2

Heck, if you can't vent here, where can you?  We are a group of non-judgmental's if there ever was one.

If your "groin injury" is in fact a typical male inguinal hernia, you have my sympathy.  I have been dealing with one for two years ever since lifting my daughters broken garage door.  Navy doctors while invading your groin "Turn your head and cough."  Fred knows the drill.  Very painful at times, but I hesitate at the surgery.  Dr. Marfing says "three little holes" and a mesh patch and that's it.   Getting it done this fall when the good times of summer are over.

Back injuries require rest to heal.  I use aspirin and a good nights sleep. A "To he}} with it" attitude helps.    

Good luck with your new endeavor roddie.  I hope that it all works out for you.  

Bob  

Thanks Bob. You're correct about the venting.. but like I said; I don't like to make a habit of it. Some people crave sympathy like it was food. Some of the Facebook posts make me want to puke sometimes. I don't spend much time there.. but there's a Facebook page I recently found, where people "buy/sell/trade" Control Line Engines. Some very interesting engines too.

My groin-strain must have been a "simple one".. (if you can call it that..) and was corrected fairly quickly with physical-therapy.

Regarding back injuries.. at least of the muscular type; Physio-Therapists will all tell you that bed-rest is the worst.. and conversely; being as active as possible.. and doing daily stretching-exercises (even while in pain..) will not cause further injury.. but will in-fact increase flexibility much sooner than being immobile. The brain interprets pain with injury.. which naturally makes us want to rest and take it easy. This can actually lead to more stiffness and possible re-injury because you're not restoring your maximum range of motion. It does make sense to me.

and "Ron"... there honestly isn't a day that goes by, where I'm not thinking about flying one of my models. CEF will probably raise the flag when I finally do.. Laughing Fireworks

roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm

66 Malibu wrote:Man,
I know the worry and anxiety of changing jobs and I will say if you were not treated fairly, leaving will always open a better door..
Hope your back gets better and use the good advice you've received here already....
My wife was a licensed caterer for 7 years and only reluctantly closed the business when she got cancer....
To this day she misses the fun and excitement of doing school, church, and civic events ...It's hard work but you can do it..
Many times I would come home from working out of town late Friday afternoon and drive from the airport straight to the event and get home at 3 or 4 AM !!!! It was great fun and great money too !!!!
Don't know if your new employer does weddings or not, but that is a different kind of gig.
My wife, many times, terminated the contract for weddings and returned the 50% upfront money hours before the event.!!!
Here's a clue, If you can go to a chic channel on cable TV and find a show called "Bridezilla" or a show called "Say Yes to the Dress "and watch an entire episode without yelling " Shuddup B****" then you are ready to deal with weddings !!!
All the best to you Man !!!!!
Steve............

Thanks Steve! Those reality shows are a HOOT aren't they? What some people will do to be on TV.. Rolling Eyes My new job will be working primarily in the setting-up of catered events for the university.. but they also do quite a few off-campus weddings, bat mitzvahs etc. I'm looking forward to a totally fresh start. This is a "not for profit" employer.. as compared to corporate-America. The work environment will be biassed quite a bit more to the "left" than I'm used to.. but I'm a very open-minded person.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 pm

RK Flyer wrote:Hang in there Roddie! Things have a way of working out and a New Job will be a big help!

cheers  RK Flyer

Richard!!! How've you been? How's the fishing? When I renewed my AMA this year.. I came close to buying a fishing license too. Talk about a stress-reliever. I was never a big Fisherman.. but really enjoyed it years ago. It's been decades now. I still have two freshwater spinning reels/rods.. and all my old tackle.. waders........... What I'd really like to explore is "Fly-Fishing. I used to work with a guy that tied his own flies. There's a definite art to that.. as well as the fishing-technique.

Have you ever seen this movie? It's one of my favorites...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7yeXtBQMU

roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum