Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cox Bee ID
by OVERLORD Today at 1:41 am

» The Cars are the Stars Contest.
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 9:49 pm

» Aurora Tornado .049
by NEW222 Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Open COX speed event with prizes out to 3rd place in 2 categories
by Marleysky Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Tether car setup.
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» Buick Riviera
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» TeeDee 051 carb sleeve replacement
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 5:27 pm

» Display stands
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» Large Cox Parts Lot
by jmcalata Yesterday at 1:50 pm

» What Cox engine is this?
by Jenuine Motor Yesterday at 12:29 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
December-2018
Dave P.'s

"RC Tee Dee 049"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
Gallery

World of Aviation

Sony Handycam DCR-DVD650

Go down

Sony Handycam DCR-DVD650

Post  roddie on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm

I'd been having issues with my video camera not recognizing the memory-stick Pro HG Duo media. Two different cards; a "Sandisk" 4G and a Sony 8G. Both cards had been used before with out any problems. I remember some time ago, transferring "all" the files onto my hard-drive via the camera's USB port.. so that they'd be back to their rated capacity.

This started months ago when I tried to use the camera for the first time since that last download. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.. I read through the manual.. tried reformatting several times and read all the troubleshooting tips. So today I figured I'd give it another try... but no luck.

Then I remembered that I have a "Targus" universal card-reader.. and checked to see if was compatible with the memory-stick Pro HG Duo media. Yes..... so I connected a USB cable which allowed me to access the media and format it with my Windows 8 Samsung laptop.

I formatted the 4G Sandisk card first.. loaded it in the camcorder and VOILA!!! Success!!! I wonder how many people just buy new cards when this happens?

This is way better than trying to shoot vids using my Android phone.. Rolling Eyes
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony Handycam DCR-DVD650

Post  balogh on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Roddie I see you seriously get all your gear ready for the moment of truth, when you start up the TD09   lol! ...I cant wait to see the vid!
balogh
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 pm

balogh wrote:Roddie I see you seriously get all your gear ready for the moment of truth, when you start up the TD09   lol! ...I cant wait to see the vid!

Yes well..... Laughing almost everyone posts vids of there engine-runs/flights these days... so I just couldn't continue without getting this camera working again. I probably would have gotten some flights in by now if the cam had been working. I wouldn't want to fly for the first time in 25 years.. without some proof..... Laughing

roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down