Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!" Cox_ba12

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!" Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» How's the weather?
by HalfaDave Today at 12:02 pm

» Cox .35 and .40 in Nürnberg Toy Fair
by Levent Suberk Today at 11:57 am

» Wen Mac .049 - Conditioning.
by MauricioB Today at 11:39 am

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by HalfaDave Today at 11:23 am

» Enya .09 II Questions
by Surfer_kris Today at 10:59 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 8:27 am

» Draco Goes Flying, But Misses the Eclipse
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Happy 53rd birthday Mauricio!!!
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Yesterday at 10:57 am

» UV Restore of Yellowed Decals
by Levent Suberk Yesterday at 8:59 am

» 22mm 2-blade nylon marine prop and solid-shaft drive
by roddie Yesterday at 6:46 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!" Empty
Live on Patrol

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!"

Go down

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!" Empty My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!"

Post  modelbuilder49 Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Howdy fellow PT-19ers  Very Happy !  Well, "I dood'it"  Smile !  I was able to get the first flight with my PT-19 this morning and videoed it using my GoPro mounted on my forehead  Very Happy .  Then I let my buddy fly it for the second flight so I could video it using my iPhone.  I decided to make sure I didn't have any problems and opted to mount my trusty Black Widow .049 rather than the Baby Bee  Huh... .  I believe it was a wise swap because the performance was truly "top shelf" stuff Cool .  I had a ball Laughing !!  Let me know what y'all think, eh Smile !

https://youtu.be/DwAYZPsdY0w
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!" Empty Re: My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!"

Post  getback Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:37 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Beer Cheers cheers cheers cheers Man That was Great !!! Looks to fly well with attituded . Only thing is now we have two threads why not put it in the original thread ?? bounce
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!" Empty Re: My PT-19 Entry for The Official "International Cox PT-19 Fly It If You Got It Day!"

Post  modelbuilder49 Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Please forgive .... My bad! Shocked Doh! !!  I didn't realize that it jumped away from the main thread until after I had pressed the send  Embarassed .  Now I don't know how to move it  Crying or Very sad.    If you or the administrator can move it, please feel free because I would wholeheartedly agree  Hand Shake .
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:17 pm

WAA HOO! That is a good flight, ya got a full loop in there too! Congrats!  Nice video to. I now see you swapped the BB for a BW. Good choice. lol!
Very Happy
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:18 am

modelbuilder49 wrote:Please forgive .... My bad! Shocked Doh! !!  I didn't realize that it jumped away from the main thread until after I had pressed the send  Embarassed .  Now I don't know how to move it  Crying or Very sad.    If you or the administrator can move it, please feel free because I would wholeheartedly agree  Hand Shake .

You could just click "Edit", highlight and click "Copy", then post it on the other thread like it was a new post.

Also, if you go to the "You Tube" box above, and enter your video's tag, you can post it along with the other one. I always post both as it helps some guys view it.

Great Job on the flight !!!!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am

Kim wrote:
modelbuilder49 wrote:Please forgive .... My bad! Shocked Doh! !!  I didn't realize that it jumped away from the main thread until after I had pressed the send  Embarassed .  Now I don't know how to move it  Crying or Very sad.    If you or the administrator can move it, please feel free because I would wholeheartedly agree  Hand Shake .

You could just click "Edit", highlight and click "Copy", then post it on the other thread like it was a new post.

Also, if you go to the "You Tube" box above, and enter your video's tag, you can post it along with the other one.  I always post both as it helps some guys view it.

Great Job on the flight !!!!
Good advice, that is what I do. After I copy, hit the back button, then click post and paste the quoted text with BBS codes in the dialog box. Further clarification on the YouTube button, one copies the whole URL from the browser's URL bar and pastes this into its dialog box. It must be in the form of "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA7tCIkwOmc" for it to work. Then the dialog HTML strips away everything but the video ID and inserts the special BBS code tag, i.e. [ youtube ] NA7tCIkwOmc [ /youtube ].

Do a "Preview" and now you'll see how the YouTube video will appear in your post.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Nice work Jim!! Balsa Flies Better.. and there's the proof! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Beautiful day, nice field, and a great flight!
Good work. Happy PT-19 Day.
Rusty

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 pm

WooHoo! That's some good flying. I like the way it comes out of wing-overs.
What is your line length?
944_Jim
944_Jim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  FlipStart Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:49 pm

What a great flight!!! Clapping Thumbs Up Yea!!.. several nice wing overs and a full loop. cheers
It was movin' pretty darn fast. I would get dizzy for sure. drunken

Jeff
FlipStart
FlipStart
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum