Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!


Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Babe_b10
Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Out in the Shop
by ticomareado Today at 11:52 am

» .15 Cox Special
by 1/2A Nut Today at 10:40 am

» Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!
by Tee Bee Today at 7:59 am

» Cox .01 /.02 /.05 /.09 Engines Speed Planes
by 1/2A Nut Today at 3:17 am

» 2018 to 2019 CEF Run What YA Brung UNLIMITED speed contest
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» How's the weather?
by Oldenginerod Yesterday at 5:34 pm

» Jerobee electric to glow conversion nr 2
by roddie Yesterday at 2:18 pm

» Flea market Fathers day AT-6 Texan clean-up
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Finky sayz Happy Longest Day!!!!!
by Forgetful John Yesterday at 9:30 am

» Mattel HotWheels
by roddie Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
June-2019
robot797's

"cox 049 gasoline"

More info on this engine!



PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2019
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
Gallery


Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Empty
World of Aviation

Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Go down

Wanted Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Wanted to buy: Johnson Bulldog .09.

Alive or dead.

Thanks for looking!

De Hill
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  1/2A Nut on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 pm

1/2A Nut
1/2A Nut
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2013-10-20
Age : 55
Location : Brad in Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 pm

Sadly, the post was dated 2017.

But thanks for trying to help!
De Hill
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  1/2A Nut on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:15 am

It did not say sold you should contact the seller.
Nor is the thread closed worth sending him a PM.
He has listed it twice just no one has been willing to
buy it yet.

In this link he has dropped it down 10 bucks to 50

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2895997-Rare-Johnson-09-Bulldog-Competition-Free-Flight-Engine&highlight=Rare+Johnson+.09+Bulldog+Competition+Free+Flight+Engine

Popcorn
1/2A Nut
1/2A Nut
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2013-10-20
Age : 55
Location : Brad in Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  rsv1cox on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 am

You mean like this?

Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Dm_bul12

Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Dm_bul11

Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Dm_bul10

Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Dm_rc_11

Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog Dm_rc_10


Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 4174
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : West Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 am

Hi Bob,

I bought one last week in the box with all the paperwork. Sadly, It is too nice to use on a plaque. I have a plaque with 8 Johnsons on it
(space for 9)  I wanted a used Johnson .09 to put on it. Yours is also too nice for me to use.

Thanks for the pictures, though!

De Hill
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  rsv1cox on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am

defhill3 wrote:Hi Bob,

I bought one last week in the box with all the paperwork. Sadly, It is too nice to use on a plaque. I have a plaque with 8 Johnsons on it
(space for 9)  I wanted a used Johnson .09 to put on it. Yours is also too nice for me to use.

Thanks for the pictures, though!

De Hill

Hi De, I hope that you find a suitable example to use on your plaque. Do you have a picture you would like to share?

They really are not for sale anyway, and I would not want to break up the set.

Best regards - Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 4174
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : West Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:25 am

1/2A Nut wrote:It did not say sold you should contact the seller.
Nor is the thread closed worth sending him a PM.
He has listed it twice just no one has been willing to
buy it yet.

In this link he has dropped it down 10 bucks to 50

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2895997-Rare-Johnson-09-Bulldog-Competition-Free-Flight-Engine&highlight=Rare+Johnson+.09+Bulldog+Competition+Free+Flight+Engine

Popcorn

I sent Him a PM about the engine.

Let's see if He answers.

Thanks for your help!
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  Jason_WI on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 am

I’ve purchased from him numerous time. Everything is always as described. If it sold he usually marks it as sold. I know he does put stuff on eBay if it doesn’t sell on RC Groups occasionally.
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 43
Location : Neenah, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm


Sadly, I don't do pictures.

De Hill
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:29 am

He never answered.




defhill3 wrote:
1/2A Nut wrote:It did not say sold you should contact the seller.
Nor is the thread closed worth sending him a PM.
He has listed it twice just no one has been willing to
buy it yet.

In this link he has dropped it down 10 bucks to 50

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2895997-Rare-Johnson-09-Bulldog-Competition-Free-Flight-Engine&highlight=Rare+Johnson+.09+Bulldog+Competition+Free+Flight+Engine

Popcorn

I sent Him a PM about the engine.

Let's see if He answers.

Thanks for your help!
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  defhill3 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:44 pm


Thanks for the lead, but I have already emailed Him, and He didn't answer.
defhill3
defhill3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanted to Buy: Johnson .09 Bulldog

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum