Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Cox_ba12

C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by balogh Today at 12:07 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Elfin 0.5cc (Arnie Hende replica)
by dan vincent Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by layback209 Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Anderson Baby Spitfire - looking for the aft tank and gasket
by Boats13 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» Fuel residue stain clening help
by akjgardner Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by sosam117 Yesterday at 5:55 pm

» Cox powered boat litle shrimp hidroplane
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by roddie Yesterday at 1:08 pm

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Yesterday at 9:36 am

» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 7:56 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:14 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
Live on Patrol

C.A.T.S Winners!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pick the winner of the Stock class!

C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap7% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap8% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap19% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 14 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap1% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap6% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap19% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 14 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap6% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap3% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap13% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 9 ]
 C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4% C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 72

Poll closed

C.A.T.S Winners!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: C.A.T.S Winners!!!!!

Post  roddie Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Congratulations to Dave (Davenz13) and Dr. Cox. I Love This Forum!

Dave's fabrication-work done to his model was fascinating for me. The photos of each process, clearly show Dave's skills in precision machine-work. I want to see that beast unleashed... so as soon as you get those .049 Bumble-Bee's broken-in.. Eyebrows

Dr. Cox, What can we say? Your Corvette is gorgeous.. A perfect example of why we all appreciate the Cox models.. and the engines that power them.

"I" particularly enjoyed this contest.. because it presented a new and different challenge for me. I didn't have a Cox land-vehicle for either the stock or modified classes.. which left me with the bare-palette of open-class. Eyebrows Eyebrows

I want to thank the "CD" Ron Cribbs. Most of you know that Ron doesn't have much free time.. and yet he's been able to spare some of it for us. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

This 1st CEF C.A.T.S. contest was mostly a success.. because of "everyone" who showed some interest. If not for the number of contestants... this contest may not have come to fruition. It would be great to see this contest become a regular event. I think that it may be more attainable for our members.. than having to actually "fly" a Cox Engine-powered model.

As Davenz13 mentioned; "and a big thanks to all those who took the time to vote.
72, that must some kind of a record. I don't recall seeing that many votes on a competition here before."

Jacob (CEF Admin.) and sponsors; ExModel Engines (Matt), Cox International (Bernie) and JasonWI (Jason in US-Wisconsin).. an extra-special "Thank You" for always being there for our CEF!
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Diedrichs Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Kudo's Ron, Finky and I are both teary eyed with the success of the car show! It's only going to get bigger and better, Cox rocks! Ron your help is deeply appreciated, Mark
Mark Diedrichs
Mark Diedrichs
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DrCox Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:05 pm

I wish to congratulate both Davenz13 and Roddie Rod for the talent revealed in their models. "Over the Top" immediately comes to mind when viewing their modeling skills. I would like to also point out that all the entrants were winners in this contest, for without them, there would have been no contest.

Growing up in the 60's, Rat Fink was a big hit via models, chewing gum cards, 'T' shirts etc all because of "Big Daddy" Roth. When viewing Mark Diedrichs Rat Fink model, I was immediately transported back to great childhood memories. Truly, a one of a kind original Cox powered idea.

Once again, congratulations to all for a fun contest. As I previously mentioned in some other earlier thread, there were not a lot of Cox enthusiasts back in the day where I grew up, but on this site, the Cox camaraderie is second to none.  I Love This Forum!
DrCox
DrCox
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Diedrichs Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Amen Brother, Your Vette was second to none!!! Thanks to You for being a big part of the first C.A.T.S. contest! Can't wait for the next one!!! Look Out, Mark
Mark Diedrichs
Mark Diedrichs
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Frizzen Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Great job guys!
Everyone put up some really staggeringly awesome cars. I love all the detail and creativity that went into each of them.

I was not suprised in the least seeing my police car come in behind any of these amazing vehicles
...but i'll let ya off with a warning this time. Just try to watch your speed, this is a nice town. Keep it under a hundred, and stop blowing down Mrs Johnsons flowers.
Frizzen
Frizzen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Frizzen wrote:Great job guys!
Everyone put up some really staggeringly awesome cars. I love all the detail and creativity that went into each of them.

I was not suprised in the least seeing my police car come in behind any of these amazing vehicles
...but i'll let ya off with a warning this time. Just try to watch your speed, this is a nice town. Keep it under a hundred, and stop blowing down Mrs Johnsons flowers.

Don't take anything away from your own efforts Frizzen! You had a really good shot at coming up with something unique. Great job on the lights & siren etc. Good effort.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:51 pm

I’d like to have the winners to please contact me with your full names and addresses. That way I can get the prizes out.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my mess! Rolling Eyes

Ron
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Davenz13 Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:20 am

Will do Ron
A big thank-you to you for all the time and effort you put into the setting up and the running of the C.A.T.S event and to Bernie and Matt for donating prizes.
I really enjoyed it and without it my entry would still be just an idea.
A lot seem keen on doing it again, maybe next June again. Gives a whole year to design, build, run or restore.
Dave

Davenz13
Davenz13
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Prizes are on the way, expect two different packages as I sent out Jason’s prizes and Cox International and Exmodel will be sending to the addresses provided.

I messed up yet again so Davenz13’s prizes from Jason will be coming from Rene... I really need to pull my head out of my posterior!!!! DAMMIT!
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Thanks again Ron. We appreciate your efforts.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Davenz13 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Don't sweat it Ron, as the saying goes"It'll all come out in the wash!"

None of it would've happened without your help. Hand Shake
Davenz13
Davenz13
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Davenz13 wrote:Don't sweat it Ron, as the saying goes"It'll all come out in the wash!"

None of it would've happened without your help. Hand Shake

Rene and I worked it out. I did send the right address to Exmodelengines!
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3