Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation Babe_b10

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
September-2020
sosam117's

"Traded an electric charger for this "Complete" (original) Cox Thimble Drome Olympic .15 engine. Right corner is photo as received."

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation Empty

YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation

Go down

YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation Empty YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation

Post  czarobest on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:43 am

Hi,
some time ago I buyed used Yamada 91AC engine (with Hatori muffler). When he got to me, it turned out that the pushords were seizure in their nests. That's why I had a reason to dismantle the engine and learn about its construction (even though I wanted to do it anyway Razz). I also took a lot of pictures and recorded a film in which I talked about what and how.

I warn you, however, that I am an amateur and although I tried to make it as close to the truth as possible, I could have made a mistake somewhere tongue . Film is in Polish but I added English subtitles.

Although it's not the COX engine I think it might be interesting for someone Smile

All photos I even made it's here (inside and outside of engine): https://photos.app.goo.gl/CUCpr8UhJQNKUdS86
And the video:

And video with first firing this engine by me:

If you have questions about this engine I will try to answer as far as I'm able. Very Happy

YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation Yamada11
YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation Yamada10
YS F 91AC - supercharged engine explanation Yamada12
czarobest
czarobest
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

2019 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum