Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan - Page 3 Babe_b10

Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan - Page 3 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» In Praise Of Castor Oil
by balogh Today at 12:39 pm

» I quit smoking
by fredvon4 Today at 11:58 am

» Diy Anodize atempt
by fredvon4 Today at 11:53 am

» UKIE 35 Break-In
by fredvon4 Today at 11:50 am

» *Cox Engine of The Month* Submit your pictures! -March 2021-
by fredvon4 Today at 11:36 am

» Cox Sportsman .15 R / C and Homemade Muffler
by MauricioB Today at 11:05 am

» TD, Enya, Ripmax pictures
by Coxfledgling Today at 10:53 am

» Tintin's Alpha Romeo P3
by Levent Suberk Today at 9:22 am

» Lodela Cox ad with Firebaby
by Coxfledgling Today at 7:16 am

» Modified SIG Twister
by GUS THE I.A. Today at 3:23 am

» I had a dream last night
by getback Yesterday at 12:16 pm

» Help, Cox TD 09 parts
by Coxfledgling Yesterday at 11:38 am

Cox Engine of The Month
February-2021
Levent Suberk's

"Cox TD .010 with Graupner Silentius free flight model."

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Forum Store
CEF Ear Savers
Gallery

Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan - Page 3 Empty

Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mad Daniel sitter Send the wrong stuff

Post  davidll1984 Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:52 pm

Dent on fins on the glow plug just look the coton swaHelp me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan - Page 3 16120419
b dirt from inside cylinder Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan - Page 3 16120421
Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan - Page 3 16120420
Glow plug fins bent tool marks on cylinder exaust opening blemished spot on its piston and its cylinder cylinder is no1 two bypas litle bether than one lol!  y wil have To ground its cylinder y want To use rc ring Not wit the Snowmobile engine wel that engine To me stil worth just like 20 $ us y pay 75$ canadien Not faire Not Good for wat y pay for with To me double  triple very. BAD very disapointed plus al the désagréments and long time before y get Answer wit get no solutions y Feel like y have Made to have is that they want to screw me
Sad DAMMIT! Computer Issues Computer Issues Computer Issues Computer Issues Thumbs Down

Last edited by davidll1984 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ad info dont buy from him just me saying)
davidll1984
davidll1984
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Mad Re: Help me Find m'y lost Snowmobile engine from california dan

Post  Cribbs74 Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:45 am

I don’t know what to tell you David. Have you gone through all the right channels on Ebay as in reported the problem, contacted seller, feedback etc.?
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

2021 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:07 am

One thing I will say in regards to EBAY is that the buyer is the keeper of the cheese. Your purchases are protected via EBAY and PAYPAL. EBAY has a money back guarantee which is what one goes through at first if you don't receive your product. If your not satisfied and you open a request, EBAY is on top of it. You can call them and talk to them as I have done this many times. Everything you type is documented and they absolutely check all exchanged emails. This means that any threatening advances or foul language should be avoided otherwise your case is IMMEDIATELY dropped.

Unfortunately, these issues aren't resolved overnight typically, they can take 3-4 weeks for a full refund. The main importance is to maintain persistence. EBAY will contact the seller, if they have no responses within the allotted time frame, your money will be refunded. However, that doesn't replace what you were in need of. I have made purchases and the seller due to having dozens of items actually lost the product he listed and couldn't provide me with what I wanted. Does it sound like that could happen? I don't know but it did to me and that took 1 week for a refund and both the seller and I were very cooperative and level headed. Not a big issue just a annoyance.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:11 am

Wel its bit more complex y somtime use 3 part To order for me stuf y want on eBay the guy tels me eBay dont use french its hard To deal wit eBay its the first time it hapen in 15years of buying on eBay y dont have time for al that trouble m'y self so Thumbs Down
davidll1984
davidll1984
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum