Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Cox_ba12

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by Boats13 Today at 10:19 am

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Today at 9:36 am

» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Today at 7:56 am

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by Yabby Today at 7:47 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Yabby Today at 6:33 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Postage stamp backplates
by JPvelo Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by roddie Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Cosmic Winds, - Big Guy, Little Guys, Silver Guy and Wounded Guy.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» My friend Ramón, his Cox .09 & Cox .010
by MauricioB Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Parts Cox TD-4
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 8:40 am

» On ebay a very special Cox engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 6:32 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Empty
Live on Patrol

In memory of my dear friend Roberto....

Go down

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Empty In memory of my dear friend Roberto....

Post  MauricioB Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:11 pm

In memory of my dear friend Roberto…. Roberto Ishkanian
Dear friends of the forum, today sad news reaches every corner of every Argentine modeller and many modellers scattered around the world.
Today, at 10:00 am, my friend Roberto Ishkanian, lost his life in the fight against Covid.
On April 2, he told me himself that he had Covid and we communicated until almost the last hours of him.
Roberto was a great person, he made a lot of effort to spread the activity, to water and reach every corner promoting something as beautiful as the hobby.
Roberto, he became a friend over the years. He was a person with many values, he was a fair person, he was a person who was barely middle age, he could continue enjoying his family, his time, his activity, his hobby ... We had arranged to meet once everything will pass, we had agreed to give each other a hug .... I feel bad, very bad, I feel pain in my heart and I feel the bitterness and anguish of what one believes is unfair.
To my dear friend Roberto, to his condition as a human being, to his dedication to the hobby, to his immense career, to his discussions, to his certainties, to his nobility, to his quality as a friend, to his great heart… .my deep pain, my sincere respect…. friend, don't stop teaching us… and let us continue to fly together.
My memory, my heart will always be with you and with your family.
Mauricio.

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Dsc03410
In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Robert10

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Empty Re: In memory of my dear friend Roberto....

Post  dckrsn Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Mauricio, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and the
loss to the Argentinian model community. I hope,
over time, the pain will ebb and let you happily
enjoy fond memories.
Hug,
Bob
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

In memory of my dear friend Roberto.... Empty Re: In memory of my dear friend Roberto....

Post  Admin Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:03 am

I'm so sorry to hear this Mauricio. My condolences to Roberto's family, friends, and the Argentinian modeling community. Sad Pray

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 am

Oh Mauricio! I am so sorry about the pain & loss you have suffered. Reading your tribute to your friend makes me sad, but it also makes me respect Roberto and your friendship with him. You have already suffered the results of Covid terribly with the loss of your brother, and now your friend.

I pray that God will protect you, your family and your friends from this terrible virus and that He will give you comfort in your time of sadness. Your words express your feelings so well. You are a very special friend to us all. Bless you!

Rod.

Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:26 am

My heartfelt condolences to you over the loss of your friend Mauricio.!
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:16 am

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Mauricio.
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:36 am

Mauricio my Friend , This is heart felt that you have lost but another Friend from the virus ! It pains me to hear people here don't believe what it is doing to people I don't understand ??!! Keep memories close to you of your life/hobby experiences together . May God hold him close and my condolent to the family .
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:38 am

"I feel pain in my heart and I feel the bitterness and anguish of what one believes is unfair."

I share your pain Mauricio.

For today I am

Roberto
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:53 am

It saddens me I am sorry to hear this news my sympathy and condolence te a Sad day for u mauricio
But I want to tell you first of all to take care of yourselves, don't leave you invaded by the melancholy pain Crying or Very sad Neutral
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fredvon4 Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:25 am

Warm thoughts for your/our loss

R.I.P Roberto Ishkanian

fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  KariFS Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Mauricio, I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences to his family too. Sounds like he was a great friend to have, and I am sure you will cherish the memories of your friendship. He was lucky to have a friend like you. May he rest in Peace.

He was the original owner and builder of the Corky you refurbished, wasn’t he? Make sure to fly it high and make some loops for him every now and then, I am sure he will notice and smile from up above.

Take care of yourself Mauricio, and your friends too.
KariFS
KariFS
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:38 pm

Thank you all for your messages.
Roberto is a great loss, a truly integral person because of his values.
Yes Kari, precisely Diego bought Roberto that model that Roberto had never flown. What I did was do the final tuning, radio, motor and CG control, after that we released it. Roberto enjoyed his inaugural flight and was very happy.
From here and as you know, I accompany all those in the world who have lost a loved one due to this disease that is Covid. I hope it can be controlled and that we return to normal as soon as possible, although nothing will be the same again, we will have to do our best to get ahead.
Let's take care, this is not over yet.
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  1/2A Nut Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:41 pm

RIP Roberto,

Best you can do is celebrate his life and all the memories with your dear friend.
Stay safe Maurico and clear from covid!

1/2A Nut
1/2A Nut
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  NEW222 Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:14 am

Sorry to hear of the loss of a dear friend and fellow modeller of yours. My condolences to you, and Robertos family.
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:33 pm

Mauricio, I am so sorry to hear of your good friend Robertos passing from Covid. It is a sadness we will have to share, but we will also be happy for the good times and greatness of the friendship you shared with each other. It was a wonderful that you were able to have time with someone who enjoyed the hobby which we all enjoy. This forum brings us all closer together in a supporting community, Hugs to you and Robertos family.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down