Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Cox_ba12

There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Draco Goes Flying, But Misses the Eclipse
by HalfaDave Today at 9:59 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by davidll1984 Today at 9:15 pm

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by crankbndr Today at 7:26 pm

» Enya .09 II Questions
by Surfer_kris Today at 2:45 pm

» Wen Mac .049 - Conditioning.
by MauricioB Today at 12:21 pm

» Happy 53rd birthday Mauricio!!!
by MauricioB Today at 11:47 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Today at 11:22 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Today at 10:57 am

» UV Restore of Yellowed Decals
by Levent Suberk Today at 8:59 am

» 22mm 2-blade nylon marine prop and solid-shaft drive
by roddie Today at 6:46 am

» Post edit??
by roddie Today at 5:33 am

» Original Super Power fuel formula?
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 7:28 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Empty
Live on Patrol

There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shocked There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????

Post  davidll1984 Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:05 pm

There are more and more new  cool engine models with a very well designed ignition system and an incredible look. Listen To this sound 😍😮     Shocked The sound of this engine on gasoline is just incredible I bought myself one I couldn't resist Cool Eyebrows

Last edited by davidll1984 on Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Shocked Re: There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????

Post  Yabby Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 am

Thanks for posting that engine David! cheers That is an awesome engine. The skills and technical knowledge required to design and build something like that is amazing!!! Old Bugger I hope to get a bench top lathe around christmas new years, so as that I can make odd bits and pieces to help adapt my cox enginnes into cars, and hovercrafts and boats and stuff I like building, along with planes. But the Lathe would help mostly with the cars etc. I will leave the engines like the one in your link to those with real skills and knowledge.!! And yes, the sound is amazing. Almost as good as the sound of a Yamaha OW31 TZ 750/700 piston ported induction right on the hammer in third. Lol. but that just shows my age. HaHaHa. the model sounds like a Formula 1 car!

Thumbs Up cheers sunny

Yabby
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:33 am

Yabby wrote:Thanks for posting that engine David! cheers That is an awesome engine. The skills and technical knowledge required to design and build something like that is amazing!!! Old Bugger   I hope to get a bench top lathe around christmas new years, so as that I can make odd bits and pieces to help adapt my cox enginnes into cars, and hovercrafts and boats and stuff I like building, along with planes. But the Lathe would help mostly with the cars etc.  I will leave the engines like the one in your link to those with real skills and knowledge.!!  And yes, the sound is amazing. Almost as good as the sound of a Yamaha OW31 TZ 750/700 piston ported induction right on the hammer in third. Lol. but that just shows my age. HaHaHa.  the model sounds like a Formula 1 car!

Thumbs Up cheers sunny

Yabby
Hee hee I knew it would interest someone here would appreciate this beautiful little engine yes it's true this engine has a sound very similar to the first 4 cylinder motorcycle of the time but for the sound of an f1 car there is a v10 and also a v12 value of v12 is only $2700 i have discussed with the manufacturer or should tell the little engineering chop that makes them I share this because I know that some here will appreciate this little v12 and the big v10 cost lot more mutch  but it has a programable fuel injection
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:08 am

am very happy to share with you it is that for a certain time I wanted to have an engine with several cylinders I looked at what was done in the world I saw airplane engines but too expensive moreover the use of this engine was still more expensive because the required model alone is very large and therefore more expensive Soon I will have something special to show you since I already own almost every cox model even some very unique model that I felt the need to explore other project it has To be Different as I don't have enough room for more big model planes I had to make up my mind Huh... Doh! I have to say it was a very thoughtful project and still today I'm working on What I can tell you is that the new project I'm working on Three new projects to be precise and it will be very special as always. Eyebrows
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:58 am

I see Sterling Kits makes this engine and while browsing noticed you had sent them a mail about promoting the engine for them , did they accept it? Nice looking / running engine should bee alot of fun ! Engine DIY is sending me stuff through Email with promotions but its a little above my pay grade LOL They do have some motorcycle engine that have great sounds too >>
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:08 pm

Yabby wrote:. Almost as good as the sound of a Yamaha OW31 TZ 750/700 piston ported induction right on the hammer in third.

Yabby

Ha, you old fart... oops, how do I know that?
TZs are awesome. Emphasis on awe. A buddy had an FJ600. Yamaha did well with their wares back then. That bike was so much lighter and flickable than my CB900F, and an absolute ball in tight spaces. My 900 would light him up if the road wasn't so kinky. But in the space that 600 was built for, running him on mine was exhausting after 45 minutes.
Bumblebee RZ350s were little jewels too!

Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Shocked The Ubiquitous Yamaha TZ Grand Prix Race Bike

Post  Yabby Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:13 pm

David, sorry for hijacking / sending off down a rabbit hole, your thread. i have moved the post into a thread " the Ubiquitous TZ Frand Prix Race Bike" in Off topic as I realise it doesnt belong in Davis thread

sunny cheers

Yabby

Last edited by Yabby on Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : moved to thread "the Ubiquitous TZ Grand Price Race Bike" in Off Topic as it doesnt belong in Davids Thread)
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:17 am

getback wrote:I see Sterling Kits makes this engine and while browsing noticed you had sent them a mail about promoting the engine for them , did they accept it? Nice looking / running engine should bee alot of fun ! Engine DIY is sending me stuff through Email with promotions but its a little above my pay grade LOL They do have some motorcycle engine that have great sounds too ]
Very Happy  Thumbs Up Yes it's true this engine resembling a harley davidson has a very nice sound when it is well assembled and well adjusted and yes I contacted sterlingkit to see if it would be possible to have a better price taking into account that I would make videos on youtube than this would be a good way to promote this engine in my own way, they responded to my request in a very positive way and they also agreed to make me a special just for me and this on several occasions I cannot say more but soon I will have several new different engine to test to publish on my chanel youtube that is nothing very extraordinary wit only 57 sub but I managed to sell my idea to several who also like it exemple the diy boat has Attract attention and received several comments on facebook and others want to do one too now cheers  blacklamass is converting one very old boat look   These are photos he shared with me by messenger I hope he doesn't mind that I publish here
    There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Scree166
There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Scree167
That thing look so Nice He too wondered what year it could have been made this thing is super old its almost a muséum piece  Maybe someone here could help identify this boat if it was a kit or completely handmade some of the decorative ornaments may have been made by a company
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:19 am

Cool Stuff ! That looks like a kind of tug boat although i don't know much about them. Look forward to see what you have in store for us ! Very Happy This Site Rocks!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:48 am

All I can say is that a mini turbocharger is involved in those engine project And I hope to reach extreme power bounce cheers
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rmjtools Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:35 pm

Yabby wrote:Thanks for posting that engine David! cheers That is an awesome engine. The skills and technical knowledge required to design and build something like that is amazing!!! Old Bugger   I hope to get a bench top lathe around christmas new years, so as that I can make odd bits and pieces to help adapt my cox enginnes into cars, and hovercrafts and boats and stuff I like building, along with planes. But the Lathe would help mostly with the cars etc.  I will leave the engines like the one in your link to those with real skills and knowledge.!!  And yes, the sound is amazing. Almost as good as the sound of a Yamaha OW31 TZ 750/700 piston ported induction right on the hammer in third. Lol. but that just shows my age. HaHaHa.  the model sounds like a Formula 1 car!

Thumbs Up cheers sunny

Yabby

I adore TZ750/700's. In particular the one that Kenny Roberts put in a flat track frame and won a race in.
rmjtools
rmjtools
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:25 pm

M'y first twin cylinder nitro engine There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2402
There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2403
There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2402
I wil post testing vidéo of this little engine 😁 alredy try To get the thing started nead the starter kit that is on its way but wil try wit m'y own setup for the starter
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yabby Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:54 am

Wow David! that is one genuinely cool model nitro engine Clapping I certainly look foward to the video of it running cheers

cheers Flying sunny
Yabby
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Shocked Nr 200 Twin cylinder first run

Post  davidll1984 Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:58 pm

A very amazing small engine with the look of a twin cam engine after having done a little break-in with the electric starter I rinsed the inside of the engine, the cylinders and the crankcase Because while I was trying to prime the engine, I noticed that something was wrong, a possible valve leak, I said to myself, there must be a particle of metal blocking the closing of one or more valves, so I took compressed air and blew into the intake then spin the engine a couple time . with the glow plug removed I saw something coming out a metal particle now it works very well I think After I was able to prime the engine now it draws fuel as it should Very Happy cheers
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:49 am

I see you got it Cool , what is the break in time for it ?
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  robot797 Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:26 am

I also wanna share
There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Whatsa17
robot797
robot797
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:35 am

NICE robot797 !! what plans do you have to do with it ?? Very Happy
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:31 am

getback wrote:I see you got it Cool , what is the break in time for it ?
I did a cold break-in first with a large airplane starter but before I cleaned the inside of the crankcase and the two cylinders with wd40 and blow air through the intake and exaust as i spin the engine wit hand as Initially when I wanted to check that the valves were closing properly but had an intake valve leak first of when I connected to a tank with fuel I could see each rotation and suction but one cylinder was pushing the fuel the other was sucking so after Investigate a little on the cause of this leak, that's what I thought about and decided not to disassemble but to blow out all possible debrie from the inside of the engine so remove the small nipple from the oil pan filed wit wd40 Stir well turn the engine two three turns with than flusch this crap out of the engine rince wit methylhidrate put 30w oil inside turn a couple more turn than flush the cylinder like 3time more Turn with its starter with 7.4 v battery this time i se a little Metal particle of a fairly good size exiting through a hole in the glow plug of the cylinder, we see a valve open and close in this hole, it is good that this particle exited without the need to disassemble at this point i started the cold break-in first with a large airplane starter after like seven or eight shots of 7 to 10 seconds without the glow times i added w30 oil a few times flusch wit fuel now this engine sound difrent the piston inside make less sreching noise turn air hand feel bether than at first i did turn the engine wit its glow plug wit the large starter at hi speed wit 12v for 5 second split in two than try wit its little engine starter At this time I reconnect the fuel and check if it sucks correctly this time I can see the two suctions and prime engine its al Good so i start recording a vidéo first test start wit Success cheers Little thing that I believe is good for this engine is the oil a bit like a cox engine To help them survive long help compression At the beginning the engine has not really good compression but only after a third of the fuel tank of a savagex truck the compression is already better the running-in can really start i have To tune the carburator for a Good low rpm now its super ritch neadle Almos out complète Almost about to come out Never been able to manage to run slow with open gas and adjust so that the engine spits gas with the throttle at full throttle but took rpm like nothing but if I raise the tank I can slow it down a bit with less throttle there it spits fuel the crankcase fills well with oil and comes out through the nipple in a tank I believe that this engine needs another air outlet for the crankcase to ventilate it because the pressure builds up and causes pressure if the oil is above the niple i wil make a couple mod To this engine tink Huh...
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:59 am

robot797 wrote:I also wanna share
This engine is great I was wondering how you found it on the nitro consumption side? Is he very thirsty for nitro? wanted to try the 4 cylinders first but I considered the toyan v8 before deciding on several others rather than just one very expensive but I consider this engine as a possible model to get in the future it's a very nice one And even more with the supercharger Shocked drunken
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  robot797 Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:27 pm

getback wrote:NICE robot797 !! what plans do you have to do with it ?? Very Happy

I dont have any plans
but do give me ideas

davidll1984 wrote:
robot797 wrote:I also wanna share
This engine is great I was wondering how you found it on the nitro consumption side? Is he very thirsty for nitro? wanted to try the 4 cylinders first but I considered the toyan v8 before deciding on several others rather than just one very expensive but I consider this engine as a possible model to get in the future it's a very nice one And even more with the supercharger Shocked drunken

I havent been able to run it yet
I am currently still saving for the starting kit
robot797
robot797
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Shocked Somting i wanted To share

Post  davidll1984 Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:00 am

The unboxing of a new type of engine its crazy cool stuf
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:49 am

Cool , That is a pretty big engine can't wait to hear it run . Congratulations !! Jeep Burning Cash
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:28 am

Very Happy Pumpkin Very Happy lol! Popcorn look at this one i started To upgrade stuf coloring parts wit anodisation start To look cool There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2404
There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2405
Two Cents Two Cents Crazy Eyes Money Toss Burning Cash
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:33 pm

Test fit turbo checks which way would be the most suitable a lot to do but starts to take shape cheers There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2409
There are more and more new cool engine turbo charger ??????  Img_2408
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Shocked Wanted

Post  Dougad50 Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 am

Need Cox dragster fake chrome engine that covers fuel tank and engine snaps in if someone has to sell
Dougad50
Dougad50
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next