Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Cox_ba12

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Today at 7:56 am

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by Yabby Today at 7:47 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Yabby Today at 6:33 am

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Today at 5:44 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Postage stamp backplates
by JPvelo Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by roddie Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Cosmic Winds, - Big Guy, Little Guys, Silver Guy and Wounded Guy.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» My friend Ramón, his Cox .09 & Cox .010
by MauricioB Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Parts Cox TD-4
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 8:40 am

» On ebay a very special Cox engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 6:32 am

» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by Admin Yesterday at 12:51 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

S.M.A.L.L. 2023 "Here We Go"

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Empty Re: S.M.A.L.L. 2023 "Here We Go"

Post  Kim Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:12 am

GallopingGhostler wrote:
Kim wrote:Yeah, it's a .25 for sure, but not sure about the model letters.  Several years ago, my big brother bought a chunk of the estate his airplane mechanic was selling (maybe wanting to keep the guy in good humor?), and it included this and several other engines. It ain't no power house, but Sky Tiger Field has a nice smooth runway!
That is good Kim, that the field has a decent runway, and you are blessed to receive these engines from your brother. Reason why I asked was I have a Magnum .25 R/C, which appears to be a copy of the OS FSR series except with ABC technology. (FSR had a lightweight Meehanite iron piston and steel cylinder.)

I gather that the Mud Dabber is a little on the heavy side making the OS .25 a bare minimum in power needed. But, it amazingly still flew well considering. Flying reminds me of motorcycling. The worst flight is better than the best day of work. Very Happy

At our elevation of 4,300 feet, the larger engine would have been a given.

Yep, just like its owner, Mud Dabber has put on some "Life Ballast" over the years, but the Mk. I is such a good-natured airplane that's it's survived all manner of hijinks thrown at it...including putting on weight.  That thick, wonderful wing will try its best to keep flying if at all possible.

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Mud_da42
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Mud_da44
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 0_043
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 0_142

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Mud_da43
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Mud_da45

I was lucky to have my flying bud, Kevin, help me learn to fly with his Kadet in the 70's, and was what eventually lead me to building Mud Dabber.

Kevin's Kadet would meet a spectacular end when we attempted a launch from Olmsted's ball park for a cross-country flight...that unfortunately had a fatal start.

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 51_25
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 52_19
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 53_16

It's surviving wing became the base for a scratched "Bonanza" the following Spring.

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 7_70

Mud Dabber will get it's .35 reinstalled after S.M.A.L.L., though there is a SLIGHT chance that I might get crazy and bolt up two .25's in a Hammer Head configuration, but that crazyness will need to be accompanied by a burst of energy.

Whew...sorry for photo album...sometimes I get carried away.

Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:18 am

I truly enjoyed that take off ! Just goes to prove if the wheels are Big enough you don't need a runway ! lol!  Like the wheel too nice and shiny , man the plane has been around for what seems a long time and the main thing is all the sky its seen .... This will bee good watching Mark get chased by MAN EATING GNATS Laughing Laughing just kidding Mark . I know you both will have a rememberable time sunny Airplane cheers

Last edited by getback on Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wheeeee)
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:44 am

getback wrote:This will bee good watching Mark get chased by MAN EATING GNATS Laughing Laughing just kidding Mark . sunny Airplane cheers

Oh...trust me...if that happens, there WILL be video!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:57 am

We're counting on it lol! lol! lol! RC Plane
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:39 pm

Kim wrote:
getback wrote:This will bee good watching Mark get chased by MAN EATING GNATS Laughing Laughing just kidding Mark . sunny Airplane cheers

Oh...trust me...if that happens, there WILL be video!!!! lol! lol! lol!

Nah... Chase connotes that I will be running. Too old for that foolishness....

The Drag-Challenged Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:50 am

Kim wrote:Yep, just like its owner, Mud Dabber has put on some "Life Ballast" over the years,
I think we all have. Wink Laughing
Kim wrote:but the Mk. I is such a good-natured airplane that's it's survived all manner of hijinks thrown at it...including putting on weight.  That thick, wonderful wing will try its best to keep flying if at all possible.
This is why back in the 1990's, I had very good success flying my Q-Tee on 2 channel with Golden Bee power in Gallup, NM at 6,500 feet (1981 m) elevation. The Q-Tee has such a generous, high lift wing.
Kim wrote:I was lucky to have my flying bud, Kevin, help me learn to fly with his Kadet in the 70's, and was what eventually lead me to building Mud Dabber. Kevin's Kadet would meet a spectacular end when we attempted a launch from Olmsted's ball park for a cross-country flight...that unfortunately had a fatal start. [...] It's surviving wing became the base for a scratched "Bonanza" the following Spring.
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 7_70
The guy is talented, that is a very nice sport V-tail. How's he doing these days? Still into model planes? Huh...
Kim wrote:Mud Dabber will get it's .35 reinstalled after S.M.A.L.L., though there is a SLIGHT chance that I might get crazy and bolt up two .25's in a Hammer Head configuration, but that crazyness will need to be accompanied by a burst of energy.
Just too bad you don't have two Cox .15 Conquests or other Cox .15's in that configuration. If it flew, it would make for a sensational Cox Engine of the Month candidate!
The Drag-Challenged Mark wrote:Nah... Chase connotes that I will be running. Too old for that foolishness....
Maybe not if you are in one of these all terrain Hummers! Very Happy
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 2023-052
Photo from https://gearscoot.com/hummer-xl-folding-4-wheel-electric-mobility-scooter/

I Love This Forum! lol!
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:57 pm

From my Facebook Page today:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon out in the shop:

The Arkansas Sky Tigers' new field has a big lake available for boats and floats, and I was wanting to fly the Mighty Lazy Bee there, using its pontoons.

Its old O.S. .10 engine can do the job, though with some embarrassingly long take-off runs...like maybe a full circle around the lake.  So, the beloved O.S. got swapped out for a Cox Medallion .15.

Of the several engines that have powered the Lazy Bee over the decades, this one is the most powerful...I'm just hoping it doesn't pull the firewall out of the old dog.
And so another toy airplane gets ready for Summer S.M.A.L.L. 2023!!!!

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 100_113
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 120_111
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 130_110
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 140_110
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:54 pm

From what I gather with Peter Chinn's R/C Medallion assessments, and this is related to his 1960's write-ups on the oldest throttling system for Medallions that reduced power through recirculating the exhaust gases, the .15 is quite a torquer and can run larger props with ease.

I could understand why the OS .10 Schneurle would be limiting, since the .15 can handle larger diameter and pitched props.

Tonight I lost a bid on one of these older .15 Medallions with the older throttle set-up, (went for $15 over my bid), but somewhat glad as I certainly have enough engines in that displacement category that unless I was able to score one cheaply, would be of no need for anyway. Plus, I was unwilling to fork over more for it.

That aircraft is rather draggy and imagine that the OS turning a 7 inch prop or may be a low pitch 8 inch (8x3?) didn't put enough wind past the fuselage to boost it along. I might have tried from my engine cache, an Enya .19-VI TV or may be my Fox .25 R/C cross scavenge engine. If there is sufficient clearance, those engines turning a 9 or 10 inch prop would definitely put the wind past the fuselage.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:23 am

Yeah, the choice of the O.S. .10 was more of a "character thing", rather than anything to do with performance.  I loved its electric motor-like idle, and low puttering, helped along by an aluminum exhaust tube extending to its tail (I've caught a lot of crap for that tube over the years!).  I'm a big fan of planes with personality, and this Bee set-up has bucket-loads of it.

I've got plenty of mid-sized engines that would have turned it into a rocket, but actually enjoyed the challenge of "flying the plane" rather than "flying the engine"...just more of my weirdness.  Around the time of its building, I heard of some flyers in St. Louis, who were trashing the Bee's design for losing its wing during stunts, but figured this to be a case of "High Power and Dumb Thumbs".  The little plane is obviously lightly built, and I can see where a hard G pull would break it up.

Early on, during its lighter years, the .10 flew the Lazy Bee and its pontoons quite well, just requiring a bit of finesse on the sticks to coax it from the water's surface.  For me, this is MUCH more rewarding than simple "Power On and Gone".

So, after this year's S.M.A.L.L. Fun-Fly, it will get its .10 back, unless "something weird" comes along that I feel obliged to try!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 1_239

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Captur14
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:10 pm

Kim wrote:Yeah, the choice of the O.S. .10 was more of a "character thing", rather than anything to do with performance.  I loved its electric motor-like idle, and low puttering, helped along by an aluminum exhaust tube extending to its tail (I've caught a lot of crap for that tube over the years!).
Not sure why others would negatively comment on your long exhaust pipe. If it works, removes the glop and works, why reinvent things? Yeah, sounds like more, "You're not one of us" mantras. This is why for years I preferred flying alone versus with others. I kind of view those flyers (more like spectators) Shocked as one of these Mike Reed forum types. Laughing
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 L_enfa10
lol!
Kim wrote:I'm a big fan of planes with personality, and this Bee set-up has bucket-loads of it. I've got plenty of mid-sized engines that would have turned it into a rocket, but actually enjoyed the challenge of "flying the plane" rather than "flying the engine"...just more of my weirdness.
No, certainly not weirdness, it means you know how to make a plane fly properly under the right power. My Q-Tee on single channel with aux. throttle ring Golden Bee later converted to 2-channel rudder / elevator (removed the throttle ring) was like that. My Minnie Mambo on a 1976 Cox .049 R/C Bee (rudder & throttle only) was like that. Short coupled elevator, I purposely built it light with lightweight R/C. The Bee was definitely sufficient power for it, just right, the ultimate half-A rudder plane. (I like Frank Zaic's 1960 company's terms with their planes calling them "Rudder Class".) Very Happy
Kim wrote:Around the time of its building, I heard of some flyers in St. Louis, who were trashing the Bee's design for losing its wing during stunts, but figured this to be a case of "High Power and Dumb Thumbs". The little plane is obviously lightly built, and I can see where a hard G pull would break it up.
Oh, that is just more of a L'Enfant Provocateur attitude (hormonal thing). Laughing They are clever enough to overpower it without being clever enough to follow-up in strengthening the structure to handle such power. No! It is one of the few places where "Toxic Male Masculinity" (inasmuch as I hate these new age terms Doh! ) might seem appropriate. Smoking The heavier engine acts as a lawn dart weight with the fuselage gracefully making short work of embedding itself in the ground whilst the wing severed in half does a flitting helicoptering about soft landing rotating about its axis with such a graceful ending. Devil
Kim wrote:Early on, during its lighter years, the .10 flew the Lazy Bee and its pontoons quite well, just requiring a bit of finesse on the sticks to coax it from the water's surface.  For me, this is MUCH more rewarding than simple "Power On and Gone".
There is a place where a bit of overpowering doesn't hurt if done tastefully. That is under "Rudder Class". Making up for less with more.  sunny
Kim wrote:S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Captur14
Now that photo definitely makes a statement! Nice things can come from Düsseldorf!  Cool
Kim wrote:So, after this year's S.M.A.L.L. Fun-Fly, it will get its .10 back, unless "something weird" comes along that I feel obliged to try!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
The milder not wilder Medallion .15 R/C approach definitely has merit to overcome through time, a "gain in girth" (haven't we all?) Laughing Or, the mild increase in power with the Medallion .15 makes you want to continue to fly it for a season or two before the switch, with only a minor but thorough wipe down after each day of flight before stowing it. As a "proving ground", perhaps report back best props to use sharing the wealth of knowledge here in CEF? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:28 am

Making a ruckus in the back yard:

The Lazy Bee gets its new/old Cox Medallion .15 test run / throttle adjustment for its trip to S.M.A.L.L. in June.

https://youtu.be/uuW6LFe4m1E
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:37 pm

Kim, That throttle ring Medallion .15 sounds like music to the ears. Stereo lol!

Also love the bush pilot sized wheels on that Lazy Bee, definitely makes a statement! Very Happy
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:22 pm

GallopingGhostler wrote:Kim, That throttle ring Medallion .15 sounds like music to the ears. Stereo lol!

Also love the bush pilot sized wheels on that Lazy Bee, definitely makes a statement! Very Happy

Thanks George!

To me, a Bee just doesn't look right without ridiculous, bulgy tires.  Not sure how long these foam ones will last, but got them cheap...unlike the REALLY expensive set of Trexlers I bought for it, which promptly rotted away...And yes, I never blew them up with my mouth---had a dedicated syringe , and gave them the occasional rub-down with Armour-all.  El-cheapo wheel from here on out!!! lol!  lol!  lol!

I think the Medallion is gonna work great.

Now, if I could just find that cursed Medallion .09 RC... DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:44 pm

Kim wrote:Now, if I could just find that cursed Medallion .09 RC... DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!
In time it will come, Kim. After all, you're looking for working commoner in simple dress versus a polished prom queen.
lol! eBay Cant Resist The Bunn Easter Bunny Beer Cheers
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:06 am

GallopingGhostler wrote: Flying reminds me of motorcycling. The worst flight is better than the best day of work. Very Happy

Think Alyson Hannigan...

One time, in the Army, I took flight with my motorcycle at triple digit speeds... Shocked

Yeah, worst flight ever, but I don't think it beat the best day of work. Motorcycling and flying probably don't go well together very often. However, my last drill weekend was my best drill weekend. I can have only one of those. So I imagine the best day of work will be my last day of work! Laughing

944_Jim
944_Jim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:33 am

944_Jim wrote:
GallopingGhostler wrote: Flying reminds me of motorcycling. The worst flight is better than the best day of work. Very Happy
Think Alyson Hannigan... One time, in the Army, I took flight with my motorcycle at triple digit speeds... Shocked

Yeah, worst flight ever, but I don't think it beat the best day of work. Motorcycling and flying probably don't go well together very often. However, my last drill weekend was my best drill weekend. I can have only one of those. So I imagine the best day of work will be my last day of work! Laughing
Unfamiliar with that actress. Huh...
Motorcycle Saying wrote:There are old riders, and there are bold riders, but there are no old bold riders.
I was a 02J Clarinet Player in the Army, so, I did have best days at work. Laughing (But now, the Army in its infinite wisdom has totally revised the work classification numbering system. Even Infantry is no longer 11B. What? )

When you retire, then your week will be: Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Sunday. lol!
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Yabby Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:15 am

944_Jim wrote:

Think Alyson Hannigan...

One time, in the Army, I took flight with my motorcycle at triple digit speeds... Shocked

Having taken flight (crashed) with my motorcycle a number of times into triple digit figures when racing, I consider any day you walk away from a triple digit motorcycle crash, is THE BEST day of your life cheers cheers sunny Clapping
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:24 am

"I Want to Believe"

And so, picked up this Flying Saucer yesterday at a Swap Meet up in Columbia, Illinois.

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 120_20

Kevin Wilfong always has a big time with his Sky Copters and various Saucers at S.M.A.L.L., so I'm gonna try to join him for some formation flight.

Here he is in action at last year's "Fall S.M.A.L.L."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngw0pPaevB0
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:08 am

Cool ! you'all can have saucer wars , never seen them bounce off each other . The Two Planteater's !?! lol!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:48 pm

For George...see about 40 seconds in. You'll recognize her as the Penn and Teller "You Fooled Us" host.

944_Jim
944_Jim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:39 am

944_Jim wrote:For George...see about 40 seconds in. You'll recognize her as the Penn and Teller "You Fooled Us" host.
Sorry, you caught me cold, Jim. Huh... Tired w/ Coffee Read Band camp? drunken Yes, can understand, started on clarinet in 6th grade mid 1960's. sunny (Tonight was our community band Spring concert, played lead alto sax.) bounce But, I don't watch TV, maybe once in a while Western's on Grit Channel (Gun Smoke, Bonanza etc.). Horsing Around But I've never watched that show you mentioned.  Old Bugger

Significance? Huh... What I Meant To Say Please clue me in? Feedback Please lol!
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 Empty Another Afternoonin the Shop

Post  Kim Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:26 pm

After a full day of front yard flying yesterday, I was in the mood to crank out a little shop work today.

The Big Yellow Thing is ready for it first flights with a Cox Medallion .09 in its nose.

IMMENSE THANK YOU to Jason for helping me out with a throttle equipped .09!!!!!!

Also got some control line RTF planes prepped for the SIRS Vintage Aviation Day in July.

Stuff is happening!

https://youtu.be/bQi7A3jSCHc
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:08 am

Good for you Kim, nice birds, I wish I could join you with a few of mine flying with you guys there.

Can't wait for just another thrilling and exciting S.M.A.L.L report from you.
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:23 am

Cool Stuff !! I am glad you got a engine for the Thing its looking ready , Bunch of goodies to have some Fun with and the coming up event will keep you tuned : oh wait you said you were just fling in the front yard ! Very Happy
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:06 am

getback wrote:Cool Stuff !! I am glad you got a engine for the Thing its looking ready , Bunch of goodies to have some Fun with and the coming up event will keep you tuned : oh wait you said you were just fling in the front yard ! Very Happy

Thanks Eric!

Yeah, I'm hoping for the weather to cooperate and give me some calm winds.  The grass in the west pasture is just the right height for test flying, plenty of cushion...just got to use anti-tick spray!!!

I should have "The Little Black Thing" ready also.  It got a new firewall, radio, and will be powered by Tee Dee .020 with one of the new metal tanks.  It ALSO got a white stripe down its back to help me tell if it's banked TOWARD or AWAY from me.  So, it may get christened, "Pepé Le Pew"!

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 100_43
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 110_23
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 160_14
S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 170_co10

If the .020 can't cut it, it'll be a simple matter to upgrade to a Babe Bee.

The WILL be video of the test flights!!!

I'm also finishing up my Walt Musciano/Scientific "Zipper".  It's a 10% enlarged scratch-built, and I'm hoping the slight larger size will be a better match for .049 power than the original...cause it REALLY DID ZIP!!!!

S.M.A.L.L. 2023  "Here We Go" - Page 2 200_co11

Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content