Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost - Page 2 Cox_ba12

cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by balogh Today at 12:55 am

» Original Box for P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer Value
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Cox P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» thread measurements
by MauricioB Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Cox Thompson Trophy Winner
by Jerry Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» COX 010 TeeDee with RC carb, courtesy sosam 117
by rdw777 Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» "Me and Crazy Horse...Our Anniversary"
by fit90 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» a cheap sport muffler
by robot797 Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» OS 10FSR Carb Needed
by Cougar 429 Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» AP .061 Hornet
by F4D Phantom II Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 pm

» dozens of old .049 TeeDee's, Medallions and a few others
by rsv1cox Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 pm

» Re-manufactured Enya .06-II for Boats13
by Boats13 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost - Page 2 Empty Re: cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost

Post  MauricioB Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:20 pm

rsv1cox wrote:
MauricioB wrote:
balogh wrote:
To tell you the truth I prefer being a loner and fly alone, not having to adapt to the needs and schedules and noise sensitivity of others.  RC Plane

the social is certainly a topic ... a club brings people together, but not necessarily unites them, in the same club these people, not all feel the same for the activity, many only go because they are entertained with social and conversations that has nothing to do with the activity ... in my case, I have many friends throughout my country, there was a time when many clubs could go, today, my work and my schedules do not happen.
I now have other schedules with respect to the majority, but that does at the same time, that I can enjoy fully and with the senerity that I need to feel good. I enjoy the social, but lately I enjoy much more the connection of my hobby with the nature of my environment ... peace and well-being ... it's priceless! Thumbs Up

I don't know if you work in public relations or not Mauricio, if not you should.

Those two paragraphs contain a lot of wisdom.

Bob

Currently, I am in charge of my own retail business, I have permanent contact with clients ... the subject is quite dynamic and you have to be very temperate and patient)
In my beginnings I worked for 25 years in the aluminum industry (aluminum alloys and manufacture of aluminum parts), which made me relate to many people ... again the same thing, you have to have sanity and patience ... fundamental tools ...
cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost - Page 2 Cc120910
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost - Page 2 Empty Re: cox tee dee 010 pulling a Roaring 20 I have reconstructed after the previous one was lost

Post  MauricioB Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:27 pm

balogh wrote:...but COX engines are so much non-traditional here that what these lil critters would (and actually did) trigger among other nitro freaks is probably a truckload of doubts (will this thing really fly??? why the heck is it so loud? and greasy????) and angst because of its high-pitched noise that would suppress their muffled 10+cc high-end engines too. And the electric flyers is quite a different bunch...not so much into IC engines and enjoying the hobby much less to its depths of bruised and greasy fingers and half-deaf ears... Very Happy

Friend András, I understand perfectly ... many times, on some occasions, I think that the heaviest load that a model carries, are all the unfounded opinions of people who think - say without knowledge or do not love what they do ... I think which is clear
I accompany you from here dear friend ...!Thumbs Up
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks for the empathy my friend Mauricio...by the way I also have been working for 35 years for a company that buys and processes thousands of tons of aluminum semi finished products (coils and tubes as well as cold drawn alloy profiles) annually for its air-cooled heat exchangers used in huge cooling towers built for power plants... Very Happy
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:22 am

Thats some interesting read on the heat exchange for rpms (power) on cool days Brad. Thanks Babe Bee .049
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:38 am

Just in case someone with a deep pocket is interested in a genuine Roaring 20 :https://www.ebay.com/itm/21-ROARING-20-Balsa-Model-Plane-Airplane-Kit-RC-FF-010-020-024-TOP-FLITE-RC5/233143292678?hash=item36486c5306:g:uAoAAOSwKwBbCFUG

I  bought mine at around 38.5  bucks plus shipping from Earlyrcmodels 9 years ago..they are no longer in business...this one goes for near 350 USSD...
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2