Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Cox_ba12

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cox .35 and .40 in Nürnberg Toy Fair
by Levent Suberk Today at 11:57 am

» Wen Mac .049 - Conditioning.
by MauricioB Today at 11:39 am

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by HalfaDave Today at 11:23 am

» Enya .09 II Questions
by Surfer_kris Today at 10:59 am

» How's the weather?
by rsv1cox Today at 10:32 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 8:27 am

» Draco Goes Flying, But Misses the Eclipse
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Happy 53rd birthday Mauricio!!!
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Yesterday at 10:57 am

» UV Restore of Yellowed Decals
by Levent Suberk Yesterday at 8:59 am

» 22mm 2-blade nylon marine prop and solid-shaft drive
by roddie Yesterday at 6:46 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Empty
Live on Patrol

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download**

Go down

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Empty **Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download**

Post  Admin Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks to Jason_WI who recently won the 1973 Cox parts catalog off eBay, he has scanned and sent me each page of the catalog to be made available here on the forum! I just finished uploading all the pages to the Instruction Sheets page located in the sidebar on the left just above the Cox Engine of the Month.

https://www.coxengineforum.com/h24-instruction-sheets

Be sure to give Jason a hand Clapping

ALSO TAKE NOTE! Because I have noticed a few sellers on eBay selling copies of manuals downloaded from here (I noticed the same stains, marks, etc...), I have made the "Instruction Sheets" page for members only. That means you will need to be logged in to access that page.

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Empty Re: **Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download**

Post  Cribbs74 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 pm

What a great wealth of info!

Thanks Jacob and thank you Jason!
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Empty Re: **Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download**

Post  nitrosmeller Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 pm

wow great info now i know what to look for and the part number thanks Clapping
nitrosmeller
nitrosmeller
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I'm always careful about overloading a forum with stickys, but this one really deserves a spot.
Thanks for the work to scan all of this.

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  aungmyatoo Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:20 am

thank you very much guys
aungmyatoo
aungmyatoo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_WI Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Hopefully this will help to identify parts for the early stuff. I was the only bidder on eBay. I didn't know they had a R/C Golden Bee!

Jason
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

That takes part of our potential plans out of the equation lol!

We acquired a complete dealer handbook and those pages formed a part of the book. We are still trying to figure out what to do with the book and were thinking of reproducing some of the OEM plane/car/train manuals to sell for a token cost to recoup some of our costs (we paid a pretty price for the sucker).

There is some really interesting stuff in the binder and perhaps we'll even just scan and host it for free, who knows... Happy New Year
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

http://www.coxengines.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Cox International wrote:That takes part of our potential plans out of the equation lol!

We acquired a complete dealer handbook and those pages formed a part of the book. We are still trying to figure out what to do with the book and were thinking of reproducing some of the OEM plane/car/train manuals to sell for a token cost to recoup some of our costs (we paid a pretty price for the sucker).

There is some really interesting stuff in the binder and perhaps we'll even just scan and host it for free, who knows... Happy New Year

So YOU are the one who outbid me on it sometime last year!

I thought we were going to have some kind of advertising deal with that book in return. I just don't like the banner ad on top of the forum as I like to place announcements and holiday things. I wouldn't mind sticking your ad in the left hand sidebar, animated (gif, flash) or what ever you want. OR you just upload it for free LOL.

Admin
Admin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Here's a photo of one:

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Kgrhqv11
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Cox International wrote:That takes part of our potential plans out of the equation lol!

I thought we were going to have some kind of advertising deal with that book in return. I just don't like the banner ad on top of the forum as I like to place announcements and holiday things. I wouldn't mind sticking your ad in the left hand sidebar, animated (gif, flash) or what ever you want. OR you just upload it for free LOL.

... um .... don't think so. If I remember correctly we bought it this summer.

There was discussion about a swap but had not conceded to such yet. Don't worry about the ads anymore because, in the meantime, I think modellers know about us by now ... I think Neutral
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

http://www.coxengines.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Cox International wrote:
Admin wrote:

... um .... don't think so. If I remember correctly we bought it this summer.

There was discussion about a swap but had not conceded to such yet. Don't worry about the ads anymore because, in the meantime, I think modellers know about us by now ... I think Neutral

Lol, last year. I meant sometime last spring/summer on ebay. Its not a big deal.

https://www.coxengineforum.com/t2567-i-want-this-cox-service-manual-on-ebay

Admin
Admin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_WI Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:15 pm

OK more manuals have been aquired and scanned in.

1977 Cox parts manual
1978 Cox Canadian parts manual with price guide
1979 Cox Canadian parts manual
1985 Cox catalog
1987 Cox catalog
1988 Cox price guide
ADAM 12 manual
Sandblaster manual
Skycopter mnaual.

I have the 1974 and 1977 catalogs to scan in yet.
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:29 pm

I just finished scanning the 1978 US Catalog. How can I get it to you for picking up for registered users?
944_Jim
944_Jim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:15 pm

[quote="944_Jim"]I just finished scanning the 1978 US Catalog. How can I get it to you for picking up for registered users?[/quote

Send a PM to Admin , Jacob will send you the e mail to send it to.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:32 pm

944_Jim wrote:I just finished scanning the 1978 US Catalog. How can I get it to you for picking up for registered users?

I got your email with the catalogs! Thank you very much Jim, I'll get those uploaded and added to the list very shortly. I also have a book, Ken Willards Book 8 easy projects, that Rene sent that I'll be getting up at the same time.

Thanks again to the both of you! Hand Shake Hats Off

Admin
Admin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

**Full 1973 Illustrated Cox Parts Catalog Now Available To Download** Empty 1973 sandblaster manual

Post  Slingshot61 Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:28 am

I'm new here. I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of a manual for the 1973 sandblaster that I just bought.
Thank you
Gary
Slingshot61
Slingshot61

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 am

Look left under "Latest Topics." Go down to "Info," and find "Documents and Manuals." Hopefully you find what you seek.

Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slingshot61 Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:52 pm

Thank you for responding back to me.
Slingshot61
Slingshot61

Back to top Go down