Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
November-2017
MauricioB's

"Cox Tee Dee .010"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Gallery

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
World of Aviation

BMJR Super Sniffer W Queen Bee .074

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BMJR Super Sniffer W Queen Bee .074

Post  dankar04 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Bought this kit several years ago fro BMJR. Lazer cut and fine wood. Service was wonderful and hope they still do it right. Engine is new and came from a group i bought at RC contest. No power house but still a nice engine with muffler. Tower has a Tactic 6ch. 2.4 rig that is really nice. Just RX and TX/ battery holder and switch harness $99.95. Servos are cheap and work well. Basic three ch set up. Should be a nice flyer. Just need to finish a few other projects but they are almost done. Flying This is easy build with lots of room and nice combo. Super Sniffer is updated copy of Midwest kit. I have plans for both. FF is fun but here in Desert you get some monster thremals.
Thats lots of chasing. lol! Anybody have a fun project out there?? Biplane
Dan Very Happy
dankar04
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BMJR Super Sniffer W Queen Bee .074

Post  nitroairplane on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 pm

dankar04 wrote:Bought this kit several years ago fro BMJR. Lazer cut and fine wood. Service was wonderful and hope they still do it right. Engine is new and came from a group i bought at RC contest. No power house but still a nice engine with muffler. Tower has a Tactic 6ch. 2.4 rig that is really nice. Just RX and TX/ battery holder and switch harness $99.95. Servos are cheap and work well. Basic three ch set up. Should be a nice flyer. Just need to finish a few other projects but they are almost done. Flying This is easy build with lots of room and nice combo. Super Sniffer is updated copy of Midwest kit. I have plans for both. FF is fun but here in Desert you get some monster thremals.
Thats lots of chasing. lol! Anybody have a fun project out there?? Biplane
Dan Very Happy

I have started building a replikit clan cruiser for the clan .24cc it is an ff model i have started it but work is slow at the moment.
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

S/S

Post  dankar04 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Sounds good and have a good build. Flying
dankar04
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile