Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
December-2017
1/2A Nut's

"Chrome Moly TD .020 RC"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Gallery

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
World of Aviation

Add a "Cleaning Engines" Sticky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Add a "Cleaning Engines" Sticky

Post  microflitedude on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

In light of recent discussion, (which usually recurs monthly) I think it would be a good idea to add a sticky titled "How to Clean Your Cox Engine" or something like that and pin it the General Questions section of the forum. I know SuperDave, happydad, and crankbndr have written up some nice info on the subject only to do it over again the next time the question was asked. If we spent some time making a larger, more complete guide that could be edited we could just link new members to the post.

Anyway, seemed like a good idea to me.  RC Plane
microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

Trusted Seller
I Support My Forum

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Add a "Cleaning Engines" Sticky

Post  RknRusty on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm

microflitedude wrote:In light of recent discussion, (which usually recurs monthly) I think it would be a good idea to add a sticky titled "How to Clean Your Cox Engine" or something like that and pin it the General Questions section of the forum. I know SuperDave, happydad, and crankbndr have written up some nice info on the subject only to do it over again the next time the question was asked. If we spent some time making a larger, more complete guide that could be edited we could just link new members to the post.
Anyway, seemed like a good idea to me.  RC Plane

Good idea. If you can bookmark a few threads that contain the information we would need, maybe one of our moderators could merge some of those topics and pare out the redundant portions and un-needed comments, then sticky it.
Rusty

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top