Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Cox_ba12

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Today at 1:10 pm

» How's the weather?
by HalfaDave Today at 12:02 pm

» Cox .35 and .40 in Nürnberg Toy Fair
by Levent Suberk Today at 11:57 am

» Wen Mac .049 - Conditioning.
by MauricioB Today at 11:39 am

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by HalfaDave Today at 11:23 am

» Enya .09 II Questions
by Surfer_kris Today at 10:59 am

» Draco Goes Flying, But Misses the Eclipse
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Happy 53rd birthday Mauricio!!!
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Testers Sprite engine swap
by Greenman38633 Yesterday at 10:57 am

» UV Restore of Yellowed Decals
by Levent Suberk Yesterday at 8:59 am

» 22mm 2-blade nylon marine prop and solid-shaft drive
by roddie Yesterday at 6:46 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Empty
Live on Patrol

The Bipe has arrived. Thanks Roger....

Go down

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Empty The Bipe has arrived. Thanks Roger....

Post  rsv1cox Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Wow. Got it yesterday. Nicely packed in enough bubble wrap to pave my driveway.

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Bipe%20engines%20002_zpsbekuenvg

Sealed plastic package with desiccant. Over the top Rog. Two thumbs up icon here... Smile

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Bipe%20engines%20011_zpsbfqhpogm

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Bipe%20engines%20012_zps2sawnmhe

Looks great Roger. Thanks for your effort. I may have to abandon my one project at a time policy and start on this model.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Empty Re: The Bipe has arrived. Thanks Roger....

Post  NEW222 Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Awesome looking kit there. Now would you please start it? Laughing lol!
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Empty Re: The Bipe has arrived. Thanks Roger....

Post  rsv1cox Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:59 pm

It's next up right after I finish this someone else's castoff problem child. Smile

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Camel%20F4%20Foamies%20006_zpsdbjbvw8v

I'm thinking yellow wings, yellow/blue fuselage for the Bipe, sorta Yellow Peril ish.....
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:37 am

very cool! happy to see it got there safe..
maybee there should bee a bipe build thread Huh... Huh... Very Happy
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  akjgardner Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:25 pm

rsv1cox wrote:It's next up right after I finish this someone else's castoff problem child.  Smile

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Camel%20F4%20Foamies%20006_zpsdbjbvw8v

I'm thinking yellow wings, yellow/blue fuselage for the Bipe, sorta Yellow Peril ish.....
That corsair is looking good
akjgardner
akjgardner
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Got The Package Today 2.20 pm and just now got around to opening it , just an overview for now tired and hungry now The scout looks good ,but I am going to have to start with some glue on BBR the wing got the bad deal in shipping // some how got some weight on it where the fuse was and made a nice crack down the length .. But is an easy fix . Will open it up alittle later . Thanks Roger it looks perfect.  Cant wait to get started on it !!  The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Scout_16  The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Scout_17   The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Scout_18  Eric  4th of July Flag  American Made !
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Sorry to hear that Eric. That one went ups.  You would think as well packed as it was and what it costs to ship plus the face that it had a fragile sticker on it that it would get there safely. I hope the le and te for the scout got there ok

Let me know if I need to cut you any new pieces
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm

apone more inspection it was USPS that caused the damage   The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Bibe_d10  The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Bibe_d11  The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Bibe_d12 4th of July Flag pm sent Babe Bee FRAGLE DONT MEAN SQUAT !!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:58 pm

I WILL CHECK THE SCOUT IN THE MORNING stupid cap lock Very Happy tongue Tired w/ Coffee Read Eric
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  duke.johnson Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Mine showed up today! Very nice looking kit Roger. I thought I saw somewhere, we owed you a few more bucks for shipping.
duke.johnson
duke.johnson
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:37 am

duke.johnson wrote:Mine showed up today! Very nice looking kit Roger.  I thought I saw somewhere, we owed you a few more bucks for shipping.

thanks duke! yea... between all the extra stuff i threw in and the box, it ended up being in the $10 range for shipping so if you could shoot me another $5
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  duke.johnson Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:17 am

lol! lol! roger.

Will do, should happen today. I still have your hotmail and will send it via paypal.
duke.johnson
duke.johnson
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fredvon4 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 am

Mine arrive and the way Rodger packed it no way even the idiots at fedEx could not have hurt it

No, did not come FedEx, but they are the guys who I know can crush a solid metal shipping carton like it was a freaking challenge...smile, grrrr

Wish I had asked for two as this looks like a good build for me and the grandson when he matures past the 5 year old short attention span age

100+ dog days are here now, so this project may get done well before the RM flyathon as my first ever attempt to add to the fun of that weekend
fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:15 am

fredvon4 wrote:Mine arrive and the way Rodger packed it no way even the idiots at fedEx could not  have hurt it

No,  did not come FedEx, but they are the guys who I know can crush a solid metal shipping carton like it was a freaking challenge...smile, grrrr

Wish I had asked for two as this looks like a good build for me and the grandson when he matures past the 5 year old short attention span age

100+ dog days are here now, so this project may get done well before the RM flyathon as my first ever attempt to add to the fun of that weekend

Good to hear!

i have a few other planes i want to try and cut if only for myself but, i will offer to do another run of bipes in the fall if there is intrest
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Empty Veco Scout Arrives !!

Post  getback Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 am

Well this got here without a problem thank God Roger has put soooo much time and work into it and it shows . Very Nice Kit and drawing from a pile of papers . Thanks RogermHarris The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Scout_19 The Bipe has arrived.  Thanks Roger.... Scout_20 4th of July Flag I really want to get started on this model but,, I am thinking the fall of the year for I am Slammed with jobs and the regular hurts and Pains Rolling Eyes Eric Wink
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 pm

THANK-YOU Roger! Just received and opened up my Bipe. WOW, your attention to detail is amazing. Heat shrink sealed parts bags, moisture absorbing desiccant bag to prevent warping....not to mention the precision laser cut pieces. This is really cool. The box and packaging was also supurb. The ends were wrinkled like an accordion, but the contents were cushined by the bubble wrap and escaped being damaged. Clapping
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Marleysky wrote:THANK-YOU Roger!   Just received and opened up my Bipe. WOW, your attention to detail is amazing. Heat shrink sealed parts bags, moisture absorbing desiccant bag to prevent warping....not to mention the precision laser cut pieces. This is really cool. The box and packaging was also supurb. The ends were wrinkled like an accordion, but the contents were cushined by the bubble wrap and escaped being damaged. Clapping

Thanks! i have access to all that stuff here at work so.. as long as i don't overdo it. did take a bit of time to pack everything like that but, worth the effort i think
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:48 pm

rogermharris wrote:
duke.johnson wrote:Mine showed up today! Very nice looking kit Roger.  I thought I saw somewhere, we owed you a few more bucks for shipping.

thanks duke!   yea... between all the extra stuff i threw in and the box, it ended up being in the $10 range for shipping so if you could shoot me another $5

Whoa!   I missed that post, somehow, somewhere.  I searched for it and found where Roger had posted the decal set for the Bipe!   That alone is worth the $5!!! Pal-pay is on its way.....thanks Roger.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Marleysky wrote:
rogermharris wrote:

thanks duke!   yea... between all the extra stuff i threw in and the box, it ended up being in the $10 range for shipping so if you could shoot me another $5

Whoa!   I missed that post, somehow, somewhere.  I searched for it and found where Roger had posted the decal set for the Bipe!   That alone is worth the $5!!! Pal-pay is on its way.....thanks Roger.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Beer Cheers
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  duke.johnson Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 pm

I think the kit is well worth the money, but I forgot to put the money in my paypal account, stupid.  I even went to the bank today for money to buy two 4x8' pieces of coroplast on the way home. Stupid.  I'm afraid of how its going to be when I get even older.  I need to make a note to remember the stupid note. Jeez.

I'm not going to use the decals, but its really cool Roger made them.  I have the same paint scheme on all my ringmasters. This will be my first RM bipe, their are several out there. I have the Beginner, Baby, Jr., and S-1 size.

duke.johnson
duke.johnson
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:40 pm

duke.johnson wrote:I think the kit is well worth the money, but I forgot to put the money in my paypal account, stupid.  I even went to the bank today for money to buy two 4x8' pieces of coroplast on the way home. Stupid.  I'm afraid of how its going to be when I get even older.  I need to make a note to remember the stupid note. Jeez.

I'm not going to use the decals, but its really cool Roger made them.  I have the same paint scheme on all my ringmasters. This will be my first RM bipe, their are several out there. I have the Beginner, Baby, Jr., and S-1 size.

No worries duke. I have forgotten all week to cut a firewall for my veto scout Affraid or WOW!
I figured I would post the decals so that it anyone was using the pilot and or machine gun you would have a decal that would fit. Can't wait to see what all the bipe look like!
I sure have had fun building and flying mine..
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  duke.johnson Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

I forgot about the little pilot decal. I'll use that for sure
duke.johnson
duke.johnson
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:50 pm

duke.johnson wrote:I forgot about the little pilot decal.  I'll use that for sure

Thumbs Up
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Well I expect my kit's trip across the ocean to taker a bit longer, but I'm sure looking forward to them getting here.  Getting two kits- one for now and one for later, or maybe a different engine set-up.  Think I have in mind to attach the BW I won in the Tach Race.  The other one may get a Testors 8000.  Will be good to compare performance.
It's the middle of winter here and it's pretty cold (not for some of you guys lol! ) so by 4pm I'm eager to get inside in front of the fire- the workshop gets pretty chilly at night.

Roger, I expect the international shipping, even with the "export" modification, was more than you quoted, so let me know.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rogermharris Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Oldenginerod wrote:Well I expect my kit's trip across the ocean to taker a bit longer, but I'm sure looking forward to them getting here.  Getting two kits- one for now and one for later, or maybe a different engine set-up.  Think I have in mind to attach the BW I won in the Tach Race.  The other one may get a Testors 8000.  Will be good to compare performance.
It's the middle of winter here and it's pretty cold (not for some of you guys lol! ) so by 4pm I'm eager to get inside in front of the fire- the workshop gets pretty chilly at night.

Roger, I expect the international shipping, even with the "export" modification, was more than you quoted, so let me know.

Rod.

Should bee a lot of fun and very capable with a black widow. Mine performs well with a well worn baby bee when running strong. Sure hope they get to you ok. They went first class mail. $5 more is all I'm asking for. The extra weight of the package is all my extras I threw in..

Hard to imagine winter in Australia. What do you consider cold Rod??
rogermharris
rogermharris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down