Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!


Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
November-2017
MauricioB's

"Cox Tee Dee .010"



PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Gallery


Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
World of Aviation

Cox mufflers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Sale Cox mufflers

Post  jsesere on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:47 pm

I have a bunch of these. $15.00 shipped to US. Contact me for shipping to other countries.
Joe

avatar
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Trusted Seller
Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Salem Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Cox mufflers

Post  Jason_WI on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:54 pm

These won't work on the RC Bee unless you modify the bottom of the aluminum rotating throttle. Without modifying when you tighten the cylinder down the throttle won't turn. It will be tight. BTDT
avatar
Jason_WI
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 42
Location : Neenah, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Sale close up please

Post  happydad on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:11 pm

jsesere wrote:I have a bunch of these. $15.00 shipped to US. Contact me for shipping to other countries.
Joe


joe: do you have any out of the package that you could take a picture of? Is this the one you and I talked about? It looks different. The other one looked tapered on the bottom.

happydad RC Plane
avatar
happydad
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I Support My Forum

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 72
Location : Escondido, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Cox mufflers

Post  Oldenginerod on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Jason_WI wrote:These won't work on the RC Bee unless you modify the bottom of the aluminum rotating throttle. Without modifying when you tighten the cylinder down the throttle won't turn. It will be tight. BTDT
I thought this type with the silcone ring was for the RC Bee?
avatar
Oldenginerod
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 1896
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 55
Location : Victoria, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Cox mufflers

Post  Jason_WI on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:08 am

Oldenginerod wrote:
Jason_WI wrote:These won't work on the RC Bee unless you modify the bottom of the aluminum rotating throttle. Without modifying when you tighten the cylinder down the throttle won't turn. It will be tight. BTDT
I thought this type with the silcone ring was for the RC Bee?

Not if you want to use it on the die cast RC Bee crankcase. I've had to modify 3 of these mufflers to use on the RC Bee for restoring them to original condition.
avatar
Jason_WI
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 42
Location : Neenah, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Cox mufflers

Post  jsesere on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:59 am

Still got a few.
avatar
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Trusted Seller
Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Salem Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Cox mufflers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum