Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
September-2018
Davenz13's

"Cox Special MKII .15"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
Gallery

World of Aviation

Ringmasters in Ellenton, FL (Day #2)

Go down

Ringmasters in Ellenton, FL (Day #2)

Post  larrys4227 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:59 pm

For me ... Day #2 of the Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon took me from the Florida east coast yesterday ..... all the way to the west coast today.

Great group of guys and an outstanding facility at the MCRC (Manatee County Radio Controllers/Line Fliers). The club here has 5-6 control line pilots that participate in the NATS every year.

Today was alot of fun ..... very relaxed atmosphere and a pretty steady flow of Ringmaster flights. It was pretty much wrapped up by 1PM and we had a couple of short showers. Total number of flights today was in the 30's with 10-12 participants. Added to that would be yesterday's numbers and they should be over 50 total.

larrys4227
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ringmasters in Ellenton, FL (Day #2)

Post  getback on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:24 am

Thank You Larry for the report , looks like a bunch of really nice guys having fun with there hobby and friends , that last couple pics really hits home seeing a younger man holding a senior and getting him in the air to get that feel of the excitement of flying a U/C plane I Love This Forum! Getback !!
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down