Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
July-2018
MauricioB's

"Tee Dee .020"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
Gallery

World of Aviation

Outerzone has FREE book downloads

Go down

Happy Outerzone has FREE book downloads

Post  getback on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:25 am

I just seen this don't know how new it is but I haven't seen it before Pretty Cool http://www.rclibrary.co.uk/ Eric RC Plane
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Outerzone has FREE book downloads

Post  Marleysky on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 am

getback wrote:I just seen this don't know how new it is but I haven't seen it before Pretty Cool   http://www.rclibrary.co.uk/    Eric RC Plane

Holy Hot Wings Batman!! You've lead us to the another Mother Load of Modeling information........see ya some time next year...Sad Goodbye .I've got reading to do and pictures to look at, plans to download, planes to build and and and I don't have enough time.
THANKS - A - LOT ...for the ability to travel back in time. That's more than just Pretty Cool, it's more like CRAZY far out Way Cool.. Yeah, well we probably ought to thank the Brits over in the UK for compiling and making it available. Cheers dudes! Beer Cheers
Marleysky
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Thanks, Eric! this is great.
I downloaded two books on how to build and have been reading for two hours now. Mostly about choosing balsa, so far. Thanks, man if I ever saw this, I mistakenly blew it off.
Rusty, future semi-decent builder! lol!

EDIT: I'm reading about anti-warp wing features and they aren't using modern terminology, so I have to insert where needed, like D-tubes and shear webs, for instance.

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  getback on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm

I know I read for over an hour on the first two books the balsa plane book at top had all these wonderful things to do as a kid, gliders/rubber power/ cars / boats JET X powered ,,,,Man was I deprived as a young in Huh... I did get stuff don't get me wrong , I had a lot of the throw gliders just none I built. I noticed the kids just kept getting younger and younger that was weird as I read some of the builds . I am glad some of us are have some fun with it , Thank You Guys for being here or I may have never known about any of the other sites any ways . getback Very Happy I would like to THANK the OUTERZONE ALSO !!

Last edited by getback on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to thank)
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down