Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!


Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cox Super Power Fuel
by Cribbs74 Today at 11:21 am

» Product recommendation
by fredvon4 Today at 10:09 am

» Tee Dee Performance Crank
by balogh Today at 9:03 am

» Wen Mac MkII 049
by rsv1cox Today at 8:08 am

» Reed Speed 2.0 qualifying photos
by roddie Today at 6:35 am

» Cox .15 Wrenches at 1/2 price :)
by Jason_WI Today at 12:55 am

» Wanted to buy - Cox .020 Tee Dee engines
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» My Late week Flight Report - Me and Cribbs
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 9:53 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
October-2014
1/2A Nut's

Tee Dee .049 Modified
To Rear Induction
More info on this engine!


PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Tach Race 2014
Its time for Tach Race 2014!
Profile Scale Reed Speed Contest
Gallery


Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop

eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  WingingIt74 on 2/21/2012, 2:23 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Old-1959-Cox-Olympic-15-Model-Glow-Engine-/250998106164?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a70a72834#ht_1849wt_1167


Last edited by WingingIt74 on 2/21/2012, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
-Travis
HorizonRcFlyers.com - A Forum Dedicated to "YOUR" RC Aircraft

Winging It! with Travis & Jeremy
On FaceBook & YouTube

WingingIt74
Moderator

Trusted Seller
Posts: 3024
Join date: 2011-08-11
Age: 40
Location: Waterloo, IL

View user profile Http://www.HorizonRcFlyers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  microflitedude on 2/21/2012, 2:39 pm

This thing should fetch some silly money....

microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

Trusted Seller
I Support My Forum

Posts: 3332
Join date: 2011-08-17
Age: 16
Location: Columbia, SC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  Cox International on 2/21/2012, 5:29 pm

microflitedude wrote:This thing should fetch some silly money....

I bought one just like it from Valentine a few months ago and, yes, they pull silly $$'s lol.

Cox International
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Official Cox Support
Posts: 1975
Join date: 2011-08-08
Age: 56
Location: Williams Lake, BC, Canada

View user profile http://www.coxinternational.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  nitroairplane on 2/21/2012, 5:33 pm

Cox International wrote:
microflitedude wrote:This thing should fetch some silly money....

I bought one just like it from Valentine a few months ago and, yes, they pull silly $$'s lol.

How many does he have?
To be honest he is so good he could be making them himself lol!
NOTE: THAT WAS A JOKE, IN MY EXPERIENCE VALENTINE IS A VERY HONEST GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts: 6956
Join date: 2011-04-11
Location: London

View user profile http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  Cox International on 2/21/2012, 5:39 pm

No idea how many he has but it looks as it it was more than one.

Since we supply him merchandise at a discount and paid "net" (no Paypal fees) I was able to negotiate a more reasonable price but still ended up paying something like almost $200. But then I knew that, whatever came from him, would be clean, so I did not mind.



Cox International
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Official Cox Support
Posts: 1975
Join date: 2011-08-08
Age: 56
Location: Williams Lake, BC, Canada

View user profile http://www.coxinternational.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  nitroairplane on 2/21/2012, 5:40 pm

Cox International wrote:No idea how many he has but it looks as it it was more than one.

Since we supply him merchandise at a discount and paid "net" (no Paypal fees) I was able to negotiate a more reasonable price but still ended up paying something like almost $200. But then I knew that, whatever came from him, would be clean, so I did not mind.



Yup I mean now that I think about it there are not many people I have handed over as much E money to as Valentine!
Don't make me give a figure!

nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts: 6956
Join date: 2011-04-11
Location: London

View user profile http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  microflitedude on 2/27/2012, 5:30 pm

Here's another -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/cox-olimpic-15-/280832883444?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DUPI.GIROS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D13%26pmod%3D350538159942%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6632521641770021314#ht_500wt_1244

microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

Trusted Seller
I Support My Forum

Posts: 3332
Join date: 2011-08-17
Age: 16
Location: Columbia, SC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  Cribbs74 on 2/27/2012, 5:38 pm

microflitedude wrote:Here's another -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/cox-olimpic-15-/280832883444?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DUPI.GIROS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D13%26pmod%3D350538159942%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6632521641770021314#ht_500wt_1244

Like the mounting plate! I would be happy to get my hands on one of those for my sportsman.

The spelling in that ad might hurt the outcome a little.

Cribbs74
Moderator

Trusted Seller
Posts: 7815
Join date: 2011-10-24
Age: 40
Location: Tuttle, OK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  microflitedude on 2/27/2012, 5:42 pm

cribbs74 wrote:
microflitedude wrote:Here's another -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/cox-olimpic-15-/280832883444?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DUPI.GIROS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D13%26pmod%3D350538159942%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6632521641770021314#ht_500wt_1244

Like the mounting plate! I would be happy to get my hands on one of those for my sportsman.

The spelling in that ad might hurt the outcome a little.

And poor single picture.

microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

Trusted Seller
I Support My Forum

Posts: 3332
Join date: 2011-08-17
Age: 16
Location: Columbia, SC

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  Cox International on 2/27/2012, 5:47 pm

The spelling in that ad might hurt the outcome a little.

And the fact he does not ship outside of the USA.

Cox International
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Official Cox Support
Posts: 1975
Join date: 2011-08-08
Age: 56
Location: Williams Lake, BC, Canada

View user profile http://www.coxinternational.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: eBay: 1959 Cox Olympic .15

Post  Jason_WI on 2/27/2012, 6:00 pm

I think I paid $90 for mine in good condition. The drum valve version is another story....

Jason

Jason_WI
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

Posts: 1563
Join date: 2011-10-09
Age: 39
Location: Neenah, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum