Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! Cox_ba12

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nostalgia alert, my 1959 Corvette revisited
by rsv1cox Today at 12:18 pm

» audio-tach anyone?
by roddie Today at 11:14 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rdw777 Today at 10:22 am

» Prayers for my Wife Please
by fit90 Today at 7:34 am

» Prop Rod - resto to a runner
by getback Today at 6:19 am

» WenMac 049 - Glow Plug & Head Gasket replacements?
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» 12 string guitar suggestions
by akjgardner Yesterday at 7:08 pm

» A choke-tube with velocity-stack configured Bee
by roddie Yesterday at 2:54 pm

» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 10:26 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Sat May 18, 2024 4:58 pm

» Cox prop rod
by Wiggy Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 pm

» "Red Neck" .049 elec. starter
by getback Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 am

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! Empty
Live on Patrol

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All !!!

Go down

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! Empty The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All !!!

Post  Kim Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:46 am

The Breezy Hill Flyers will be hosting their Second Annual "Black-Fly Day" event tomorrow!

Last year, Flyer Larry McKenzie suggested that we dodge the crowds and retreat to our spacious hill top flying field for some fun flying.

It was a roaring success for the Flyers, and the brave spectators who joined us...and Larry's Excellent Chili sure didn't hurt either!

Follow-up report and photos to follow!

A few photos from last year's "Black Fly-Day":

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_13

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 8_012

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 1_18

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 3_17

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 2_24

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 2_111

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_13

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_411

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_112

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_211

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_310

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_15

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_310

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_410

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_510

Last edited by Kim on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! Empty Re: The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All !!!

Post  fit90 Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:53 am

Man am I ever jealous! That looks like a great way to spend a day! Have fun and I hope there is more chili for you guys.
fit90
fit90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! Empty Re: The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All !!!

Post  Kim Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:55 am

So, another great time with the Breezy Hill Flyers...this time at their 2nd Annual 'Black Fly-Day'.  Much more sun this year, with workable temperatures and a wind that held-off until after lunch...though, after the 50+mph gusts during the Ringmaster Fly-a-Thon, gusts to 20mph now seem a little tame.

Following is an album of my friends doing their thing...I was dragging a bit and only got in one flight with my re-engined S-1 (works great!).  Brian did grant me some stick time on his drone...so simple to fly that it's a bit insulting, but one of the things is for sure in my future.

More memories made!!!

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_011

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_110

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_211

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_310

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_410

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_510

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_610

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_710

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 3_010

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 3_111

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 3_213

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 3_311

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_010

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_112

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_310

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_410

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_510

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 4_610

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_010

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_110

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_210

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_310

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_410

Billy's 'Hadron' survived losing a propeller tip in flight.

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 5_510

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_113

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_212

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_311

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_510

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_610

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_710

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 6_1110

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_010

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_110

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_211

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_411

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_511

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 7_610

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 8_013

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 8_111

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 8_210

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 8_410

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 8_310

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 9_010

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 9_111

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 9_210

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 11_010

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 11_111

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 12_110

The Breezy Hill Flyers' 2nd "Black Fly-Day" Event and A Good Time For All  !!! 0_12
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:18 am

Kim, I love that Combat Streak. The Orange Ringmaster with the Fox Combat Special on it is nice. I see it still dons the wood control horn on the stab ( That could be very short lived if it fails ) I use the same Fox on my Ringmaster. I'm retiring mine and I'm going to build another, I built mine in "85" and it certainly shows it's age. I assume Leo's Ring is also using a FP .25. It also appears to be the ABN version.  A good combination but I'm a dyed in the wool Fox user.

I'm seeing the Ronsonal lighter fluid bottle out, same thing here, it's becoming hard to start em. I love the old K&B fuel can. I assume K&B 500? My favorite fuel of all times was the K&B 1000 SNIFFFFFF!!!!! I just loved the smell of that fuel. The new Cox Superfuel has a slight smell that reminds me of it. Ken
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:29 am

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers sunny Good looking bunch of guys and lots of planes , very fun filled day i am sure .. and chile too !! Clapping Thank You !! for taking the time to get oics. and post Ya'lls black fly day !!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down