Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  Cox_ba12

Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» audio-tach anyone?
by 1/2A Nut Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» WenMac 049 - Glow Plug & Head Gasket replacements?
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» 12 string guitar suggestions
by akjgardner Yesterday at 7:08 pm

» A choke-tube with velocity-stack configured Bee
by roddie Yesterday at 2:54 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Nostalgia alert, my 1959 Corvette revisited
by Admin Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 10:26 am

» Prop Rod - resto to a runner
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:32 am

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Sat May 18, 2024 4:58 pm

» Prayers for my Wife Please
by akjgardner Sat May 18, 2024 10:28 am

» Cox prop rod
by Wiggy Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 pm

» "Red Neck" .049 elec. starter
by getback Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 am

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  Empty
Live on Patrol

Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine

Go down

Wanted Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine

Post  Skylineflyer Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  B1cf4610
Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  12fe0410
Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  D127e510I’m needing a new complete .049 Nissan GTP Motor. Or a brand new gtp Nissan kit

Last edited by Skylineflyer on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Skylineflyer
Skylineflyer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Wanted Re: Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine

Post  davidll1984 Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:16 am

The motor you need is very easy to find in fact it is not very different from a simple sure start. As its exactly the same But let's say everything else is almost impossible to find flyweel and the back plate schim one of the hardest parts To Find Without talking about the starting mechanism Doh! Mad Easier is to buy one that is complete You can easily overdo the cost of a complete car just in parts I wish you good luck in finding the parts Maybe better to look for a complete to keep what you have for the spare parts Huh... Rolling Eyes
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fredvon4 Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:41 am

Tell or show us what you have and what is not working. We love photos, we like to help
As David said, the engine is simple to get brand new, but the entire power pack will be very difficult but not impossible

Learning how to effectively search E-Bay is the challenge si start very wide and later as you see how sellers list thier items you eventually get the sense that what you seek is hidden by bad spelling, stupid description ( "small engine" vs "Cox .049" vs "Cox 0.49")
or only listed in some inaccurate sub heading like toys- skate boards-motorized

Any way there are several guys here that are very good at digging out stuff for sale. I am not one, my Google Foo is amazing some days ( ultra lucky) but most of the time I feel like the ghosts of Al Gore are just laughing at me.

So tell us what you have, post a photo or three, did I mention we love photos.

If still too few posts and locked away from adding photos, simply jump in any topic and say something to up your post count. There are at least 5 to 10 on going active conversations every day. So when you log in, first got to the top of forums list, and click on "View posts since last visit" search will present a list of topics, join the discussion with something of your own, an idea, opinion, or simply compliment some member for the cool idea, model, off topic memory or what ever. Doing this gives the rest of us the ability to click on the green thumbs up upper right top of your post. This adds points to your profile and gets you full access

look under your screen name

posts points and rep all have something to do with access to start adding photos
fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylineflyer Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:27 am

fredvon4 wrote:Tell or show us what you have and what is not working. We love photos, we like to help
As David said, the engine is simple to get brand new, but the entire power pack will be very difficult but not impossible

Learning how to effectively search E-Bay is the challenge si start very wide and later as you see how sellers list thier items you eventually get the sense that what you seek is hidden by bad spelling, stupid description ( "small engine" vs "Cox .049" vs "Cox 0.49")
or only listed in some inaccurate sub heading like toys- skate boards-motorized

Any way there are several guys here that are very good at digging out stuff for sale. I am not one, my Google Foo is amazing some days ( ultra lucky) but most of the time I feel like the ghosts of Al Gore are just laughing at me.

So tell us what you have, post a photo or three, did I mention we love photos.

If still too few posts and locked away from adding photos, simply jump in any topic and say something to up your post count. There are at least 5 to 10 on going active conversations every day. So when you log in, first got to the top of forums list, and click on "View posts since last visit" search will present a list of topics, join the discussion with something of your own, an idea, opinion, or simply compliment some member for the cool idea, model, off topic memory or what ever. Doing this gives the rest of us the ability to click on the green thumbs up upper right top of your post. This adds points to your profile and gets you full access

look under your screen name

posts points and rep all have something to do with access to start adding photos

Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  E5d76710
Wanting Cox .049 rc car Nissan GTP Engine  11788710
Skylineflyer
Skylineflyer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down