Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Cox_ba12

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Today at 5:11 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by MauricioB Today at 8:05 am

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by MauricioB Today at 7:39 am

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by 1/2A Nut Today at 2:52 am

» WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale
by DanMc Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by roddie Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» Piston to Cylinder - what's a good fit, what's bad?
by mike in SC Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Roddie's water-cooling bottle for bench-running
by roddie Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Onelife Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Prop Rod - resto to a runner
by cstatman Yesterday at 2:03 pm

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by GTO455 Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Empty
Live on Patrol

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity !

Go down

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Empty Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity !

Post  hikikomori89 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:06 pm

I am currently selling a collection for a friend. The third lot is an Ohlsson Commemorative, in its box, with certificate of authenticiyé, signed by Sir Ohlsson, and some papers...
It's a beautiful piece...
I will add some pictures as soon as I can (not allowed to, because new member !)

Best regards from France

Ps : the engine is currently on Ebay, you will find it easily, if not my ID is "Dafnys3"
hikikomori89
hikikomori89
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Empty Ohlsson Commemorative

Post  happydad Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:17 am

Sorry it took so long, but doctors appointments take precedence over everything.

here the pictures are in the right section. Ohlsson Commemorative.

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pa141716
picture #1

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pa141717
picture #2

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pa141718
picture #3

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pa141719
picture #4

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pa141720
picture #5

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Pa141721
picture #6

enjoy non-Cox engine lovers.

" by hikikomori89 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:06 pm

I am currently selling a collection for a friend. The third lot is an Ohlsson Commemorative, in its box, with certificate of authenticiyé, signed by Sir Ohlsson, and some papers...
It's a beautiful piece...
I will add some pictures as soon as I can (not allowed to, because new member !)

Best regards from France

Ps : the engine is currently on Ebay, you will find it easily, if not my ID is "Dafnys3" "

happydad RC Plane   Futaba Radio     Jeep
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Empty Re: Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity !

Post  Ken Cook Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:15 am

Is there a date in the box? This is a replica engine made by either Henry or Herb Wahl. I can't recall the exact first name. I do remember going to a hobby expo show in the 80's and seeing these engines for sale. One thing that would happen if glow fuel was added is that the plastic fuel bowl would melt. I remember several of the plastic bowls for sale as well. Ken

edit: I see looking at the pictures the one pic has Herb's models.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Empty Hi,

Post  hikikomori89 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 am

Indeed it's "Herb", as you can see on the pictures (on the paper Herb's Model). I don't remember but there is a date, 1981 in my memory...
hikikomori89
hikikomori89
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity ! Empty Re: Hi, a wonderful "Ohlsson Commemorative" with certificate of authenticity !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down