Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Cox PT-19 Trainer Cox_ba12

Cox PT-19 Trainer Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Tired of it all…
by Ken Cook Today at 8:04 am

» PT-19 Mayhem at Buder Park...a Decade Ago!!!!
by Kim Today at 7:41 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by getback Today at 6:46 am

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by getback Today at 6:17 am

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by balogh Today at 12:34 am

» Joe Wagners Sioux
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 9:03 pm

» Happy Anzac Day!
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 3:16 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Cox PT-19 Trainer Empty
Live on Patrol

Cox PT-19 Trainer

Go down

SOLD! Cox PT-19 Trainer

Post  DanMc Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:48 pm

This is an airplane that needs no introduction! If you know anything at all about Cox products you know the PT-19. this one represents one of the last generations of the airplane with the improved wing with tip weight and revised fuselage. Engine looks to be low time, turns over nicely with good compression. Make it a hanger queen or hook up some lines and fly it!! I will ship this disassembled in a rectangular box for cheaper shipping. Asking $100 plus actual shipping costs. I use Pirateship.com for shipping labels and can provide a quite to your zip code. Ask any questions that you may have.
 Thanks for looking,
  Dan McEnteeCox PT-19 Trainer Cox_pt10
Cox PT-19 Trainer Cox_pt11

Last edited by DanMc on Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

SOLD! Re: Cox PT-19 Trainer

Post  Oldenginerod Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:26 am

Ahh... The tyranny of distance!   Sad
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:23 am

I haven't decided yet if I will ship overseas yet. I sent two packages out of the country earlier this year. One to Canada and one to Australia, and they both took two months in transit!! Both got to their destinations eventually, but boy did I sweat those out!
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rcjames Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:08 pm

DanMc wrote:  I haven't decided yet if I will ship overseas yet. I sent two packages out of the country earlier this year. One to Canada and one to Australia, and they both took two months in transit!! Both got to their destinations eventually, but boy did I sweat those out!
 Dan McEntee

Do you still have this?
rcjames
rcjames
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:14 pm

rcjames wrote:
DanMc wrote:  I haven't decided yet if I will ship overseas yet. I sent two packages out of the country earlier this year. One to Canada and one to Australia, and they both took two months in transit!! Both got to their destinations eventually, but boy did I sweat those out!
 Dan McEntee

Do you still have this?

No, I don't think so, but will have to look!! But I think I sold that one and just forgot to update the ad. I have acquired some other stuff and have to go through it to decide if I want to clean up, build up and such several Cox models, so keep an eye on the forum here. I'll be getting to that soon now that flying season is winding down.

Thanks a lot!!
 Dan McEntee

PS to add : i just checked the heading and it says "SOLD" on it so I must have sold it. Stay tuned for further developments!
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rcjames Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:43 pm

DanMc wrote:
rcjames wrote:
 Dan McEntee

Do you still have this?

No, I don't think so, but will have to look!! But I think I sold that one and just forgot to update the ad. I have acquired some other stuff and have to go through it to decide if I want to clean up, build up and such several Cox models, so keep an eye on the forum here. I'll be getting to that soon now that flying season is winding down.

Thanks a lot!!
 Dan McEntee

PS to add : i just checked the heading and it says "SOLD" on it so I must have sold it.  Stay tuned for further developments!

Oh okay. By a chance do you have landing gear for Cox Ez-Bee 2. Or even for the 1?
rcjames
rcjames
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:54 pm

That is the RC model, correct? No , I never had any of those, Sorry!
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  latole Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:08 am

Dan McEntee

I'm in Canada, I bought many planes and parts from USA and take 2-3 week by USPS , not two months.
For Australia, two months may be right

Is pirateship.com are slower than USPS ?
latole
latole
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:48 am

latole wrote:
 Dan McEntee

I'm in Canada, I bought many planes and parts from USA and take 2-3 week by USPS , not two months.
For Australia, two months may be right

Is pirateship.com are slower than USPS ?

Pirateship is just a third party shipping label provider. They serve both the USPS and UPS now. You can create an account, log in and provide the package dimensions, weight, and destination zip code, and it gives you all the options available to you. At the time I was shipping stuff to Australia and Canada was just after the pandemic and things were in great disarray yet. Pirateship did not have the UPS option at that time. The log jam in each case was some big service center up in the Chicago area. Once the Canadian package got through there ( after several weeks of no movement ) it was only 4 or 5 days until it got to it's destination. The Australian package was the same way, and then got stalled in another processing center down in Florida, then made it's way to California, was stuck in Northern Australia for a week, then got to it's destination. Pirateship and the USPS provided tracking all through the delays to tell me where the package was, but that was all and offered no other information. Pirate ship is a time and money saver from a standpoint of getting a package ready to ship and into the system. But once it leaves the shipper's hands, it is still at the mercy of USPS or UPS. In both cases, I had the packages ready to ship and they were in the USPS system the same day I got notification of payment from PayPal.

Type at you later,
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:02 am

During the CV-19 fiasco, from US, I "first class letter airmailed" a friend in New Zealand an aluminium Fox .15X thrust plate part. It took 4 months for him to receive it.

Why a simple letter would take so long beats me. Even Sea Mail of the 1970's was much quicker. Doh!

Thus, this is why I have resorted to paying a little more for various items off on-line auction sites (often buy-it-now) from US sources versus foreign sources except Canada. (Items from Cox International arrive in about a week to 10 days.)

Although, I have over this past year, received items from China in about 10 days. Those were inexpensive items that I could not get otherwise or way overpriced locally.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down