Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees - Page 2 Cox_ba12

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 7:26 pm

» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by F4D Phantom II Today at 7:21 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Today at 7:04 pm

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by HalfaDave Today at 6:55 pm

» Norvel Needle Needed
by Greenman38633 Today at 5:36 pm

» World's largest weathervane
by Cox International Today at 3:38 pm

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by 1/2A Nut Today at 2:42 pm

» Help Pee Wee tank cap .020
by rdw777 Today at 1:30 pm

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by GallopingGhostler Today at 11:34 am

» Here we go again... another Lawn-Boy
by rdw777 Today at 9:17 am

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Today at 8:21 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:29 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees - Page 2 Empty Re: "VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees

Post  rdw777 Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:04 pm

Hi Roddie, Nice engine run…. I would like to try that type of throttle one of these days….Thanks for the video!
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees - Page 2 Empty Re: "VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees

Post  getback Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:12 am

Hey roddie good to see you on here , been a while . Someone on here can't remember right off but just built a plane with this throttle arrangement and said it worked really well . That's one loud bee first thing in the morning lol! lol! This Site Rocks!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:01 pm

My flight videos are long and boring, but here are a few.

balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:28 pm

Nice to see them fly Andras….I’ve “borrowed “ yours (and others) weights and measures info on your builds to help with mine…. Ballon tank tech too… Thanks!

Robert
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Yabby Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:51 pm

excellent posts, thanks Andras Thumbs Up I really enjoyed the videos and seeing the models you have built so beutifully flying just as they look like they would. Congratualtions cheers Being able to build the models as you do from amlost nothing right through to flying them so fautlessly and what appears effortlessly is quite and achievement to be proud of. The skill and pride involved in the planes stands out in the videos of them Thumbs Up cheers

cheers Flying sunny
Yabby
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:01 pm

Thank you Yabby, I do love these planes, because no matter how well they have been built (they were built with many mistakes and inaccuracies indeed) but they still fly very well... and do not be mistaken, I have re-kitted quite a number of them as lawn darts since I first tried my skills with RC flying some 12 years ago...a loner as I am with my hobby in my neighborhood, I can only rely on my own experience and failures when building and flying RC planes..but this is what gives the special taste to it...
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:06 pm

rdw777 wrote:Hi Roddie, Nice engine run…. I would like to try that type of throttle one of these days….Thanks for the video!

Hi Robert, Thank you! It takes a bit of experimentation to get that plunger/needle dialed-in.. to be able to obtain an optimal RPM range. I'd really like it; if I could find an on-board glow-driver that could send current to the glow-plug when the engine RPM drops below 10K.. but shuts-off over 10K.. so as not to tax its supply-source. When "on".. the system-draw could be as high as 3A (amperes) @ 1.5V (optimal) DC current.

That may sound like a tall-order for a Cox Babe Bee .049 engine... but micro RC flight-packs are a reality.. and our little Cox engines can now perform as they never could before.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:15 pm

balogh wrote:Thank you Yabby, I do love these planes, because no matter how well they have been built (they were built with many mistakes and inaccuracies indeed) but they still fly very well... and do not be mistaken, I have re-kitted quite a number of them as lawn darts since I first tried my skills with RC flying some 12 years ago...a loner as I am with my hobby in my neighborhood, I can only rely on my own experience and failures when building and flying RC planes..but this is what gives the special taste to it...

Hi Andras and Yabby! I've missed being here on the forum. Videos are fun.. but I feel a lot of pressure when I think about making one.. Laughing
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yabby Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:22 pm

roddie wrote:
balogh wrote:Thank you Yabby, I do love these planes, because no matter how well they have been built (they were built with many mistakes and inaccuracies indeed) but they still fly very well... and do not be mistaken, I have re-kitted quite a number of them as lawn darts since I first tried my skills with RC flying some 12 years ago...a loner as I am with my hobby in my neighborhood, I can only rely on my own experience and failures when building and flying RC planes..but this is what gives the special taste to it...

Hi Andras and Yabby! I've missed being here on the forum. Videos are fun.. but I feel a lot of pressure when I think about making one.. Laughing

lol! I Love This Forum! Hi Roddie, sunny Same for me as to making a video of any of my planes flying. I love flying my planes and as with Andras I fly on my own and am in a sort of remoteish location where there are no others flying models or clubs. As much as I love flying my planes, setting up and getting to launch has me very busy in the head Lol. Once Im flying it all goes away. Thumbs Up but the thought of creating / setting up to take a video of it all at the same time is far too daunting in my head. Affraid or WOW!

cheers Flying sunny
Yabby
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:05 am

[quote="roddie]

Hi Andras and Yabby! I've missed being here on the forum. Videos are fun.. but I feel a lot of pressure when I think about making one.. Laughing [/quote]

Hi roddie we missed you, I hope everything is OK with you...the last time we corresponded was about your tether car! Have you advanced on that project?
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:36 am

Hi guys, well I'm going to share some of my videos.
I hope you like it.
Enjoying nature, enjoying the outdoors, enjoying riding a bike, enjoying walking, enjoying a model airplane, enjoying working, enjoying a Cox, ENJOYING SHARING WITH ALL OF YOU, is an immense gift of life itself. Health to all!

there are more on the channel, greetings to all!

MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

"VIDEO CORNER" , vid´s about all COXees - Page 2 Empty belt drive outboord

Post  cmulder Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:02 pm

Only saw the clip and have no other info about it.
cmulder
cmulder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2