Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Cox_ba12

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 12:27 pm

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by balogh Today at 11:51 am

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by roddie Today at 10:11 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by rdw777 Today at 8:14 am

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Today at 7:31 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 3:16 am

» Happy Anzac Day!
by Boats13 Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Yesterday at 6:20 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm

» Hydro-bat by Vic Smeed: engine probs
by GallopingGhostler Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:12 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty
Live on Patrol

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it! **** NOW COMPLETED ***

Go down

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it! **** NOW COMPLETED ***

Post  sosam117 Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:17 pm

I saw and bid on this nice-looking tether car that was never completely assembled.
Included with the car is a new in the box Enya .10 "S" engine.

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0225
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0227
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0226
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0228

Final winning price was over $500 (more than what I wanted to pay for ---- what was I thinking of?)
Anyway, I got the car about almost 2 weeks ago.
It is in excellent condition. Tires are like new (not cracking).
Cover for the fuel tank which screws down onto the chassis (under the body) is in good condition along with the gasket.

As for the Enya engine --- just like it came from the factory (a real beauty!)
It did have an assembly sheet, but it was very faded over the years as it was originally "blue prints" which over time if not left in a dark and cool area for storage will just disappear (like vanishing ink.)

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 010_as10

Luckily, the car was almost completely assembled, and it was well packaged up to where there was not a scratch/ dent anywhere as the car was double boxed for shipping.

Now for the problem the car is not completely finished (assembled -- with engine installed).

It seems that the part that is to be pressed on the engine's crankshaft doesn't fit?
The diameter of the part that drives the wheel is about 1mm in diameter smaller than the diameter on the crankshaft.
The measured crankshaft is from another Enya .10 engine (used -- being refurbished)

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0231
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0230
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0236

The width of the keyed hole is 8mm. Same width as the prop drive washer that has to be removed and has to be pressed on the engine.

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0234
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0235

The larger diameter (on the other side -- not keyed) is for the axle that threads onto the crankshaft (like a prop would).

Now I know why this tether car was not finished.
The shaft has to be turned down or the keyed hole has to be enlarged so the parts then can be pressed together.
Either way, it is not going to be easy? And have everything on center so there is no wobble when assembled.

Last edited by sosam117 on Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty Re: Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it! **** NOW COMPLETED ***

Post  crankbndr Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:43 pm

Can't help with the assembly issues but think you got a deal. I have seen those go for far more than that over the years.
Very well done model. I can't read she schematic is the fuel tank up front?
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty Re: Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it! **** NOW COMPLETED ***

Post  rsv1cox Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:44 pm

It's a beauty Mike and I'm sure that you will come up with a fix.

$500.00? I have paid more for Cox .045's and not in the same league as your's.

rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:14 pm

60 years ago, they used to have tracks to run these tether cars. Perhaps these were sort of universal so that one would put an engine of their choice to run it with? So, instead of say a Duromatic or Testors McCoy .19, then run other engines?

Even Scientific had a hollow log balsa body car or two until the middle 1960's, I think.

That Fuji engine looks very Enya like. They even copied the Enya .09-IV, my Fuji .099S-II R/C engine looks like the Enya internally. I have the latest version with the ABC construction, but the piston still has the fence baffle on the piston, being cross scavenged and not Schneurle ported.

Those early small displacement Enya's that never made it to our US shores, I still marvel when I see them. Kind of wished I purchased one back in the late 1990's, when a couple modelling shops in Singapore were advertising them in the modelling magazines and youthfulness of Internet. Then, they were higher priced, but not bad even with shipping.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:44 am

crankbndr wrote:Can't help with the assembly issues but think you got a deal. I have seen those go for far more than that over the years.
Very well done model. I can't read she schematic is the fuel tank up front?

The fuel tank placement and set-up is the exactly the same on mine as the Fuji tether car.
Except, my chassis doesn't have the cutout for the crankcase clearance on the engine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364545889215?mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&campid=5335818651&customid=tether-car&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

Now as for the price, I don't feel so bad now about paying $532.69 (include shipping from Japan).
I thought I paid way too much for it?

I did have one positive thing on bidding on it and that was the exchange rate of the dollar to the yen. (1USD= 149.60yen)
The other bidder quit after 74,000 yen. about $495.00

Last edited by sosam117 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:53 am

Looking closer the upper is cast different also althought similar. Someone added intake stacks and dash looks like.
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:21 am

crankbndr wrote:Looking closer the upper is cast different also althought similar. Someone added intake stacks and dash looks like.

The cars are made by a different manufacturers.

The one is a Fuji Midgetee 19 Engine Vintage Tether Car.

Mine is a Sky Champion Speed Master and was made to fit an Enya engine.
The faded instructions show what looks to be an Enya .10 engine.

WorthPoint has an example of a car similar like mine but that car has a few inaccuracies.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/tether-cars-sky-champion-speed-master-117597627

Like a 5-pipe exhaust when there is only 4 intakes?
It is missing the hand pump like mine, and it is missing all of the wires on the front axle and in front of the rear tires.
As for the front end.
There are two different set-ups (as seen in the instructions) for the front end.
The one they have is for the straight axle. Mine is for the dropped (bent) axle.

Though WorthPoint does show the Enya engine --- I just don't know if it is the Enya .08 engine or the Enya .10 engine?
Both of these engines will fit this car.
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:58 am

sosam117 wrote:The cars are made by a different manufacturers. The one is a Fuji Midgetee 19 Engine Vintage Tether Car. Mine is a Sky Champion Speed Master and was made to fit an Enya engine. The faded instructions show what looks to be an Enya .10 engine.

WorthPoint has an example of a car similar like mine but that car has a few inaccuracies.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/tether-cars-sky-champion-speed-master-117597627

Like a 5-pipe exhaust when there is only 4 intakes? It is missing the hand pump like mine, and it is missing all of the wires on the front axle and in front of the rear tires. As for the front end. There are two different set-ups (as seen in the instructions) for the front end. The one they have is for the straight axle. Mine is for the dropped (bent) axle.

Though WorthPoint does show the Enya engine --- I just don't know if it is the Enya .08 engine or the Enya .10 engine? Both of these engines will fit this car.
This is interesting, so in Japan post WW2, there was an active tether car experience for young men, patterned after those in US. However, since it was a market not visible to US (including the language barrier), what would have generated a copyright violation lawsuit in US was not a big deal in Japan. (In US, we have way too many lawyers and way too many lawsuits even over trivial and inventive things.)

Back in the 1960's, my mother's brother Koichiro in Japan would may be once ot twice a year, send ROG style rubber powered airplane kits to us since I was about 8 years old. My father helped me initially to assemble them. They were framed in 1/16 inch dia. bamboo using 1 inch sections of rolled aluminum tubing with inside diameter to fit the bamboo, to join the wing and elevator sections. They had a stick fuselage, varied in wingspan from 14 inches to may be 20 inches.

I still have a couple unbuilt kits plus one I bought in Japan when there in 2005 - 2007. Instructions are all in Japanese, but they are simple enough for any experienced modeller to figure out.

12 years ago, I uploaded to Outerzone a Japanese tow line glider built in the same manner as the ROG's.

https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=3831 Swan 24in span Glider F/F

It has almost 2,000 downloads, so some have been interested in it.

But, back to the Japanese manufacturered tether cars, they are very cleanly done, well casted. At first I thought they were American, but not I stand corrected.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Those do look like well made model cars. There is a Japanese aluminum P-51 control line model about .10 size that I seen half a dozen times on eBay that sell for big $$. When I was little "Made in Japan" meant junk. Now they are the best of the best"
I guess they sent the manufacture of rubber dog turds to China.
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:12 pm

crankbndr wrote:Those do look like well made model cars. There is a Japanese aluminum P-51 control line model about .10 size that I seen half a dozen times on eBay that sell for big $$. When I was little "Made in Japan" meant junk. Now they are the best of the best". I guess they sent the manufacture of rubber dog turds to China.
Back in the 1960's and 1970's, most of what was imported from Japan were the really cheap toys, seen in 7-11 convenience stores and your grocery supermarket toy racks.

I remember when around 1967, Makaha, the small then village where the international surfing championships were held at their beach, got its first 7-11 store. I'd ride my bike about a mile away to visit them. for around $0.50, I bought a set of very small molded plastic army vehicles made in Japan. With some trimming of the flashing around the plastic axles cast as a solid unit with the wheels, I could make them roll really good.

They were about half the size of Matchbox cars.

It made an interesting play item for a 12 year old. For less than that, they also had hollow cast army men with an 8 or 12 inch diameter parachute, bought a number of them. for $0.05, they had a very small catapult launch flying wing hard plastic glider. I would aim slightly downward, it would fly to about a foot off the grass then gradually gain a positive angle of attack. Would keep me entertained for hours, I bought over a half dozen of them, flew them in the Makaha Elementary School yard. (This was in the day before fenced school yards with locked gates, would walk the sidewalks throughout the school campus, but wasn't viewed as a vandal or intruder. Would even get a drink from their water fountains.)
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty I believe your car is an Ohlsson & Rice (which has had some customized parts added) and is not made to accept that engine at all..

Post  ghostrider Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:54 pm

sosam117 wrote:I saw and bid on this nice-looking tether car that was never completely assembled.
Included with the car is a new in the box Enya .10 "S" engine.

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Img_0225

I believe your car is an Ohlsson & Rice (which has had some customized parts added) and is not made to accept that engine at all..

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote message in post title area, and shortened quote.)
ghostrider
ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:23 pm

ghostrider,

You want to post your message in the body of the post and not in the post title. Maybe you didn't notice, but thought I would point it out just in case. I already edited your post and fixed it.

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Post_d10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Messag11

This goes to everyone: it also helps to shorten quotes up too.

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:28 am

This is a tether car that a company copied almost exactly as the Olson and Rice but the Enya .10 fits perfectly into the car/motor mounts.
I have an O&R engine and the mounts are not far enough apart for the crankcase.

I've been working on it the last few days.
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 023_en11
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 024_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 025_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 026_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 027_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 028_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 029_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 030_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 033_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 034_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 035_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 036_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 037_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 038_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 039_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 040_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 041_fi10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 042_fi10

Enya engine inside if body mounted to the chassis:
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 043_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 044_en10

There are Japanese instruction that came with the car as well.
A photo did not come out as well as I would have liked ---- but they are fairly good instructions (in Japanese).
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 010_as11

I have just a few minor things left before it is completed (the number on the rear part of the car -- painted on)
I have acquired the missing fuel pick-up for the fuel tank to the engine, which was missing in the kit.
The missing item threads into the top of the fuel tank and on either side the fuel line slips onto it.
And last is to drill a hole in the body for the needle valve adjustments for the engine.

It is interesting that in the instructions that it shows the overflow fuel line inserted into one of the engine "dummy" venturi stacks so when the tank is full, it fuel squirts out of the stack instead of filling up the inside of the car.
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:17 am

Car is a very nice piece of Japanese ingenuity, craftsmanship and art, borrowing a lot in appearance to the US tether cars of a decade or two ago.

Your work and piece of résistance looks very good, @sosam117 , thanks for sharing.  Thumbs Up  

(I guess the Japanese post WW2 were following a Murphy Rule of Combat: "Look unimportant, the enemy may be low on amunition." Laughing ) By limiting the marketing to internal Japan, the West had no idea of even considering a copyright case. Just as well, as imports were limited from the west as well. They weren't stealing the market from US manufacturers. Check with own eyes

I see also that in essence, the only driving wheel is the one mounted to the prop shaft of the Enya .10, no?

Scientific had a half-A hollow log kit car driven by only one rear wheel, back in the 1950's, maybe early 1960's. It had the same body style. Their box cover art had the Babe Bee engine cylinder mounted sideways toward the front of the car, visible in the rear wheel well area.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:13 pm

I'm trying to replicate the car that would be close to a friend of my dad years ago.
He had a sprint car that looked pretty close to the tether car and the number on it was "3"
I was about 10~11 years old at the time.
Bruce Nelson (my dad's friend) let me sit in the car one time. For me, it was a BIG car.
It had an inline six, the handle to the left was forward/neutral/reverse? But I'm too sure as I was awestruck sitting in the car.
The other was some kind of pump --- for what I don't know?

I remember the exhaust was wrapped in some sort of "black" cloth. I think now it was probably an asbestos cloth as a heat shield.
That is why I painted the exhaust on the tether car black.
Got the gages looking on the internet for sprint car dashboards and used a correct size for the tether car.
Painted the steering wheel a wood color as that is what they screwed onto the metal wheel for grip, and I made a bushing for it so the wheel turns.

This Enya .10 engine is also unique.
The inside is slightly different compared to the other Enya .10s that I have torn down before for rebuild/refurbishing.

Only reason I had to tear this "car" engine down was to press the drive wheel housing onto the shaft (later info on that).
The only wheel driven is by the Enya engine. in the rear

It was a complete kit, (including the engine with it) but excluding the missing fuel part but Ken Enya has the part that is similar to the one that is missing, and he also has the longer needle valve assembly with the spring section in the middle that goes with this engine as well.
The rigid straight needle valve that came with the engine is not practical for this applicaion. (see 2nd photo  --- which is not long enough)

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Enya_236
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 023_en12
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty The Tether Car is completed

Post  sosam117 Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:02 pm

Well, it took a couple of weeks, but I got the Enya .10 engine Tether car completed.

I did a loose tribute to Gary Bettenhausen's sprint car from 1964 when he raced the dirt tracks around the Chicago area (and more).
My dad took me a few times to the Santa Fe Speedway to watch of the sprint car races.
At that time my dad was doing slot cars (racing them) when it was very popular during the 60's.
And dad would give me a quarter so I could buy the lates matchbox car. (and have change left to purchase some penny candy).

Still in the crawl space of the house is some (a lot) of slot car stuff.
My dad wound his own motors, made his own chassis out of brass material soldered together, and would buy what he needed to finish the car off (body, gears, rims, nut and bolts).
He had a machine that would cut the tires to size for the slot car rear tires. That too is in the crawl space to this day.

Anyway,
I painted the number "3" on the car just like Gary Bettenhausen's car back in 1964. Only thing I did not do is to paint the entire body white as it originally was.

Well, here are the photos of the completed Tether car.

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 001_en40
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 002_en37
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 003_en25
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 004_en24
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 005_en20
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 006_en16
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 007_en19
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 008_en18
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 009_en11
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 010_en16
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 011_en12
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 012_en13
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 013_en12

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 014_en10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 015_en10
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:24 am

That's just beautiful!!!
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** Empty Tether car now in nice display case

Post  sosam117 Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:02 pm

I purchased last week a nice display case for my finished Enya engine .10 tether car.

Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 0002_e10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 0001_e10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 0003_e10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 0005_e10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 0006_e10
Nice -- New -- In Good Shape Tether Car with a "New" in the box Enya .10 engine for it!  **** NOW COMPLETED *** 0007_e11
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  akjgardner Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:06 pm

That is a thing of beauty. You ought to be very proud of it
akjgardner
akjgardner
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:49 am

WOW Mike Very Nice !! You have did a good job of getting the car together and the display just makes it ! Interesting story also , your childhood must have been fun! Thumbs Up
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down