Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages and private message systems to spam other members.
- Fishing for prices and info to use in making a sale (on eBay or wherever) is not allowed without stating in your post that this is your intention.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. The Cox Engine Forum team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We ask that you type all your posts in English. There are many people on here that know many languages including German, French, Spanish and so on but we can't ensure that they will always be around to translate your text.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Do not post advertisements or notices for contests without permission from the administrator or one of the forum moderators.
- If typing in HTML, make sure it doesn't affect the actual structure of the forum itself. Test this by clicking "Preview" before submitting. Any code that affects the structure of the forum itself will be deleted and the user will be strictly warned.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right!
I HAVE THIS FORUM SET UP TO CENSOR SWEARING! SO IF YOU DO SWEAR, IT WILL COME UP AS "[bleep]". PLEASE DO NOT DEFEAT THIS PURPOSE BY PLACING SPACES BETWEEN THE LETTERS AND OR USING SYMBOLS. THIS FORUM IS RATED PG13, I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Do not use the "Guest" avatar if you are a member, the same Babe Bee engine avatar is available without "GUEST" on it. If you use it, a staff member will tell you to change it.
- Please use an avatar that is appropriate! If you are told to replace your avatar by any our staff and you don't replace it, you may be banned!
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
If you follow these rules, you will be fine and will not have to worry about being banned or suspended!
If you DO NOT follow all of these rules, you may be suspended for a number of hours to days to months or your IP address could be permanently banned! (that means anyone else on the same IP address as you will be banned also)
REMEMBER: OUR MODERATORS ARE WATCHING THE FORUM AT ALL TIMES!