by Kim Today at 7:12 pm
» Running some marine engines: OS MAX 19
by roddie Today at 6:26 pm
» Something Followed Me Home....
by Ken Cook Today at 3:09 pm
» New projects for Cox Pee Wee 020
by MauricioB Today at 11:34 am
» dilemma.. Estes EDF
by Kim Today at 6:24 am
» model airplane yard-sale
by GallopingGhostler Today at 3:00 am
» Engine of the month
by Oldenginerod Yesterday at 5:06 pm
» OH THE HUMANITY!!
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 11:40 am
» Minitérmicos with Engines Cox 0.049
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:33 am
» Backplates and bees
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 10:30 am
Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 pm
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages and private message systems to spam other members.
- Fishing for prices and info to use in making a sale (on eBay or wherever) is not allowed without stating in your post that this is your intention.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. The Cox Engine Forum team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We ask that you type all your posts in English. There are many people on here that know many languages including German, French, Spanish and so on but we can't ensure that they will always be around to translate your text.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Do not post advertisements or notices for contests without permission from the administrator or one of the forum moderators.
- If typing in HTML, make sure it doesn't affect the actual structure of the forum itself. Test this by clicking "Preview" before submitting. Any code that affects the structure of the forum itself will be deleted and the user will be strictly warned.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right!
I HAVE THIS FORUM SET UP TO CENSOR SWEARING! SO IF YOU DO SWEAR, IT WILL COME UP AS "[bleep]". PLEASE DO NOT DEFEAT THIS PURPOSE BY PLACING SPACES BETWEEN THE LETTERS AND OR USING SYMBOLS. THIS FORUM IS RATED PG13, I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Do not use the "Guest" avatar if you are a member, the same Babe Bee engine avatar is available without "GUEST" on it. If you use it, a staff member will tell you to change it.
- Please use an avatar that is appropriate! If you are told to replace your avatar by any our staff and you don't replace it, you may be banned!
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
If you follow these rules, you will be fine and will not have to worry about being banned or suspended!
If you DO NOT follow all of these rules, you may be suspended for a number of hours to days to months or your IP address could be permanently banned! (that means anyone else on the same IP address as you will be banned also)
REMEMBER: OUR MODERATORS ARE WATCHING THE FORUM AT ALL TIMES!