Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 Cox_ba12

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hawk had breakfast and then took a bath
by 706jim Today at 8:13 pm

» Roddie's water-cooling bottle for bench-running
by roddie Today at 7:38 pm

» Feed Station Zebra.. Spring 2022
by roddie Today at 5:59 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Today at 12:26 pm

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by GallopingGhostler Today at 11:12 am

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 7:43 am

» Artwork for Otto Kuhni
by Mark Boesen Yesterday at 11:53 pm

» Baja Bug / Dune Buggy Recoil Starter
by vambrosini Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Wanted: Pull Starter reapir kit for a Cox Dune Buggy.
by vambrosini Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» cox dune buggy/ baja bug
by vambrosini Yesterday at 8:49 pm

» Joe Wagners Sioux
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» B-25 Mitchell
by rdw777 Yesterday at 9:49 am

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  getback Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Beer Cheers drunken  It's late and that was a long read , my friend when Sh*t Hit The Fan  Hit it back and do what it takes to make things happen . But just remember you are old and people like us that put in there life all the work we have , get tired !! My Ass hurts too brother !! Time to fly for it gets COLD! I love you and everything always works out ! Get your wife to stretch you out if U can't do it lol!  Wink  Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 28ac6211
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  roddie Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am

getback wrote:Beer Cheers drunken  It's late and that was a long read , my friend when Sh*t Hit The Fan  Hit it back and do what it takes to make things happen . But just remember you are old and people like us that put in there life all the work we have , get tired !! My Ass hurts too brother !! Time to fly for it gets COLD! I love you and everything always works out ! Get your wife to stretch you out if U can't do it lol!  Wink  Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous - Page 2 28ac6211

Shocked I love you too Eric! Smile Yea.... it's tough when your mind tells you that you're still young and strong.. but your body tells you otherwise.. Mad I'll admit that I've been much less physically-active in recent years.. which has played a big role in how easy it can be to over-exert myself.. and end up hurting for days/weeks because of it.

I do want to fly before it gets cold..... but I used to love flying in the Fall season.. without sweat dripping down my face while trying to start an engine... or worse; in my eyes when flying the model. The engines like the cooler temps too. They run with more power and are less prone to overheating. My daughter's home is on a large property with ample clearance to fly C/L. She wants me to fly there.. and remembers vividly; when I flew at home 25 years ago. It's likely that I'll get my first flights in at her house. Through my previous employer.. I recently acquired two pieces of thin flexible black plastic sheets that are about 2 feet wide by 6+ feet long. They'll be perfect for a runway over the grass ahead of my stooge.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2