by rdw777 Today at 10:52 pm
» Tee Dee .020 Drive Plate Removal
by Levent Suberk Today at 9:27 pm
» Is this ae Bad idea?
by Cribbs74 Today at 8:22 pm
» Sig castor
by gkamysz Today at 8:19 pm
» C-Clip pliers and the clutch connection
by rsv1cox Today at 5:17 pm
» Gilbert exhaust stubbies
by Scotland421 Today at 3:47 pm
» Engine trade --- A Cox diesel engine for an Enya .049 custom built?
by sosam117 Today at 3:47 am
» a cheap sport muffler
by roddie Today at 2:32 am
» piper l-4j wit cessna 150 wing miss monica tee dee .051
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 5:43 pm
» Stripped Glow Plug
by balogh Yesterday at 12:01 pm
» Man cave, or it's amazing how much you can accomplish on a rainy day
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 11:51 am
» k&b 19 torpedo green head
by hasbeen Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:27 pm
"Little Red Rooster"
- • While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- • Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- • Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages and private message systems to spam other members.
- • Fishing for prices and info to use in making a sale (on eBay or wherever) is not allowed without stating in your post that this is your intention.
- • We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. The Cox Engine Forum team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- • Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- • Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- • We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- • All posts must be made in English! If there is no English translation, I will not be able to answer your question and depending on what your post translates out to, it may be deleted!
- • If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- • Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- • Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- • Do not post advertisements or notices for contests without permission from the administrator or one of the forum moderators.
- • If typing in HTML, make sure it doesn't affect the actual structure of the forum itself. Test this by clicking "Preview" before submitting. Any code that affects the structure of the forum itself will be deleted and the user will be strictly warned.
- • We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right!
I HAVE THIS FORUM SET UP TO CENSOR SWEARING! SO IF YOU DO SWEAR, IT WILL COME UP AS "[bleep]". PLEASE DO NOT DEFEAT THIS PURPOSE BY PLACING SPACES BETWEEN THE LETTERS AND OR USING SYMBOLS. THIS FORUM IS RATED PG13, I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
- • Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- • Do not use the "Guest" avatar if you are a member, the same Babe Bee engine avatar is available without "GUEST" on it. If you use it, a staff member will tell you to change it.
- • Please use an avatar that is appropriate! If you are told to replace your avatar by any our staff and you don't replace it, you may be banned!
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
If you follow these rules, you will be fine and will not have to worry about being banned or suspended!
If you DO NOT follow all of these rules, you may be suspended for a number of hours to days to months or your IP address could be permanently banned! (that means anyone else on the same IP address as you will be banned also)
REMEMBER: OUR MODERATORS ARE WATCHING THE FORUM AT ALL TIMES!