Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

A little something for all you Fox .15 fans Babe_b10

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
June-2019
robot797's

"cox 049 gasoline"

More info on this engine!

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2019
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
Gallery

A little something for all you Fox .15 fans Empty
World of Aviation

A little something for all you Fox .15 fans

Go down

A little something for all you Fox .15 fans Empty A little something for all you Fox .15 fans

Post  rsv1cox on Sat 23 Feb 2019 - 11:42

rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A little something for all you Fox .15 fans Empty Re: A little something for all you Fox .15 fans

Post  Marleysky on Sat 23 Feb 2019 - 14:22

Sounds familiar, they forgot the part that goes..
“But Wait, that’s not all, If you use buy it now, you’ll also get a 3 piece set of Ninja Propellors and a Atomic Flash light, just pay a separate fee, “. He, he he.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I Support My Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A little something for all you Fox .15 fans Empty Re: A little something for all you Fox .15 fans

Post  NEW222 on Sat 23 Feb 2019 - 16:47

Well, as a recent Fox Fan, I like it. I do like the ingenuity of the build. Especially the wing. I looked at the pictures before reading and liked the way he had a flat plate with sticks at different hights. The control rod design, is that even a design? If it wasn't so much and I was closer, I think a test lap would definately be interesting. Oh, and the engine, it is a very nice engine.... Very Happy The way the ad is written, it does sound like he knows what he is talking about too. I have that other ugly duckling that was pointed out on here to deal with, but he relisted it. I was even in teh direct area he is today too on teh way to the LHS for supplies for a new build that will be posted a bit later.....
NEW222
NEW222
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YakNine on Sat 23 Feb 2019 - 18:17

That elevator is massive interesting construction to say the least , but I like the engine Cool
YakNine
YakNine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox on Sun 24 Feb 2019 - 7:02

It has three bidders. I didn't think it would get any. Beauty as they say, is in the eye of the beholder.

It would be great if someone here got it and did a show and tell and fly.

Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  getback on Sun 24 Feb 2019 - 7:46

Holy Crap build , miss calculation on the elevator wire at bellcrank ( i can fix that easy pleasee LOL I bet after a few rounds??? the monokote covering ??? would bee leaving the trail .. The engine is the best thing about it !!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook on Sun 24 Feb 2019 - 8:22

You couldn't sell that plane at a swap meet for the shipping cost.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  getback on Sun 24 Feb 2019 - 8:46

Ken Cook wrote:      You couldn't sell that plane at a swap meet for the shipping cost.
lol! lol! lol! lol! Agree i wouldn't tote it home Embarassed
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down