Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Westcoast Wildfires Cox_ba12

Westcoast Wildfires Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by Boats13 Today at 10:19 am

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Today at 9:36 am

» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Today at 7:56 am

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by Yabby Today at 7:47 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Yabby Today at 6:33 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Postage stamp backplates
by JPvelo Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by roddie Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Cosmic Winds, - Big Guy, Little Guys, Silver Guy and Wounded Guy.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» My friend Ramón, his Cox .09 & Cox .010
by MauricioB Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Parts Cox TD-4
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 8:40 am

» On ebay a very special Cox engine
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 6:32 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Westcoast Wildfires Empty
Live on Patrol

Westcoast Wildfires

Go down

Westcoast Wildfires Empty Westcoast Wildfires

Post  Oldenginerod Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Man, you West Coast USA guys are being hammered by the wildfires.  How's everyone doing?  Is there any CEF guys nearby?
I thought we had it bad last fire season, but things look pretty grim over there.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Westcoast Wildfires Empty Re: Westcoast Wildfires

Post  smooth_bill Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Rod,

For the last three or four days I have kept all the doors and windows closed, but it still smells like wood smoke inside my condo! Vent fans in 3 bathrooms, and the kitchen, allow smoke to leak inside!

The weather reports air quality as "Very Unhealthy". I'm considering wearing my face masks inside as well as outside !!! The Sky looks red all day long.

This is not really rare for us in the Portland area as air flows down the Columbia river basin from the east and up the coast from California where there is always something burning!

Thanks for thinking of us.

Makes me wonder why I bothered to give up smoking all those years ago?

Bill
smooth_bill
smooth_bill
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:27 pm

I am seeing reports that the Oregon fires are the result of arson. Towns destroyed and lives lost, armed citizens setting up checkpoints. Also heard they found staging areas with fire starting materials. Nothing on the news, anyone live out that way hear this?
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  dckrsn Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:04 pm

crankbndr wrote:I am seeing reports that the Oregon fires are the result of arson. Towns destroyed and lives lost, armed citizens setting up checkpoints. Also heard they found staging areas with fire starting materials. Nothing on the news, anyone live out that way hear this?
I'm thinking and hoping, that's a Q thing.
What a world.
Bob
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:09 pm

My sources have been very reliable in the past.
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:13 pm

Oldenginerod wrote:Man, you West Coast USA guys are being hammered by the wildfires.  How's everyone doing?  Is there any CEF guys nearby?
I thought we had it bad last fire season, but things look pretty grim over there.

Rod.

Rod, it's not so good. Lots of smoke and ash. I made a run to the store about an hour ago and the visibility was way down. The local airport I live by is calling IFR conditions, so visibility is way below 3 miles. I'd put it at about a mile. On the bright side, no more 80's and 90's out. Too cool to wear shorts right now. First thing in the morning I'm gonna have to wash the cars to get the ash off. Luckily, we have good filters in the house, so no smoke smell in the house. Bad side, I'm gonna miss a week of flying when I took time off from work to do it...

crankbndr wrote:I am seeing reports that the Oregon fires are the result of arson. Towns destroyed and lives lost, armed citizens setting up checkpoints. Also heard they found staging areas with fire starting materials. Nothing on the news, anyone live out that way hear this?

My step son who is in one of the evacuated areas was telling me this also. I know I've read three reports of the police arresting people for arson along I-5. But the state police are denying that the fires are arson. Just as they deny that the rioters are out of hand in Portland.

The "I'm glad I live OUTSIDE of Portland" Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  dckrsn Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm

crankbndr wrote:My sources have been very reliable in the past.
Sorry, knee-jerk reaction.
Hand Shake Bob

dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:28 pm

Mark ---
I simply cannot imagine living anywhere near Portland -- between the Mayor, the county District Attorney and the Governor, common sense seems to have left the building. I don't have TV service, but get most of my current news through YouTube -- the posted videos of the "peaceful" Portland protests are just disheartening. There was a recently posted video that appears to depict a city supported tent city where many of the regular "protestors" are living. What irony -- Portland providing free housing and facilities for the folks trying to burn it down.

Stay safe and keep your head down.

andrew
andrew
andrew
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

http://web2.murraystate.edu/andy.batts/ps/POWERSUPPLY.HTM

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:04 am

Update 1:  I said I was out earlier, and that I was going to wash the cars in the morning.  I said that because when I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car, there was a little particulate ash floating in the air.  That seemed strange, since the major fires are so far from me.  What I just found out is that someone set a fire in the brush of a park behind an apartment complex about two miles from my house.  Luckily the fire department got there fast and put out the brush fire.  That could have been very bad.

Update 2:  My step-son was just here picking up a couple of things.  I said he was from one of the evacuation areas.  Well, he told me his father (my wife’s ex-) was one of the stubborn people who weren’t evacuating until the last minute.  He says his father found two guys on Hwy213 with two gas cans that had rags in their necks and were trying to set them on fire at the side of the road.  His father held them at gunpoint until the Sherriff arrived to take them into custody.  

I was thinking it would be a few years yet before I retire and move away from the Portland Metro area.  Maybe it’s time to start selling everything and look at early retirement.

The Disgusted Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:02 am

Thanks for the info, folks are being lied to by the powers that be.

I found this post ironic after what been going for months, LEO seems to be selectively enforcing the law.
Westcoast Wildfires Portla10

https://www.koin.com/news/wildfires/fireworks-found-near-brush-fire-in-corbett/
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:07 am

batjac wrote:Update 2:  My step-son was just here picking up a couple of things.  I said he was from one of the evacuation areas.  Well, he told me his father (my wife’s ex-) was one of the stubborn people who weren’t evacuating until the last minute.  He says his father found two guys on Hwy213 with two gas cans that had rags in their necks and were trying to set them on fire at the side of the road.  His father held them at gunpoint until the Sheriff arrived to take them into custody.

Mark, thanks for the bit of truth. My personal sentiments is that most of the fires nationwide are being deliberately set by individuals, although our news media only publishes the source when a few accidental ones where fire got out of hand from a campfire, etc. You have confirmed my suspicions.

batjac wrote:I was thinking it would be a few years yet before I retire and move away from the Portland Metro area.  Maybe it’s time to start selling everything and look at early retirement.

Actually there is some merit in this. I now live in a small town of 42,000 where the nearest larger (but small) cities of 95 miles in 3 directions, Amarillo (about 190k people), Lubbock (about 330k people) and Roswell (about 80k people) are. We heard that Antifa visited our small city, but it did not go anywhere. We have not been seeing the mass destruction permitted in the larger population centers. May be this is why Wink

https://www.unz.com/freed/big-orlys-diary-and-the-crumpler-report/

The Unz Review wrote:We saw all these people busting up store windows because they want Social Justice, which I guess they keep in stores in Minneapolis. If they did that here they could find social justice real fast. It’s what a rope is for... I reckon about one feller with a twelve gauge could cure the whole mess in five minutes or ten rounds, whichever ran out first, but can’t nobody understand flatlanders.

If the rioting happened here in town, it would have been very quickly stopped.

crankbndr wrote:Thanks for the info, folks are being lied to by the powers that be. I found this post ironic after what been going for months, LEO seems to be selectively enforcing the law.

They are only servants, even their supervisors are only servants. It is the leadership above them, who cuts their paychecks putting the kibosh on limiting their activities.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:24 am

Is it a coincidence that the "protestors" in Portland are using fireworks to cause disturbances?  Could be when they say "Let's burn it down" that they really mean it.  Or, perhaps people are just trying to get rid of their fireworks before the fires ignite them.  Doubtful!  Same for gasoline.  

My heart goes out to those people affected.  Nothing is so destructive as fire, and living in the forest miles away from the nearest firehouse it continues to be my worst fear.  

Not many (any) disturbance here in West Virginia, the Good old Boys keep things pretty well under control.

Edit Add:

Ha, GG 42K is a city here in WV.  The town I live in had 330 residents in the last census.

Whoops, had to check. 369 as of 2018.

Last edited by rsv1cox on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:24 am

This azzclown will never let a tragedy go to waist without furthering his agenda.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-09-11/the-latest-oregon-governor-dozens-missing-amid-wildfires
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:12 pm

crankbndr wrote:This azzclown will never let a tragedy go to waist without furthering his agenda.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-09-11/the-latest-oregon-governor-dozens-missing-amid-wildfires

Sharks teeth are still found here in WV in the valley's and hollows.  Once covered by oceans at 800' above the present sea level.  Now that's global warming with the glaciers melting.  Of course we have had Ice ages too. The most recent one ending about 10,000 years ago.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:33 pm

rsv1cox wrote:Is it a coincidence that the "protestors" in Portland are using fireworks to cause disturbances?  Could be when they say "Let's burn it down" that they really mean it.  Or, perhaps people are just trying to get rid of their fireworks before the fires ignite them.  Doubtful!  Same for gasoline.

Just as much as the coincidence of pallets of bricks showing up shortly before the (MSM:) "peaceful protests" (alt news:) RIOTS  Shocked

rsv1cox wrote:My heart goes out to those people affected. Nothing is so destructive as fire, and living in the forest miles away from the nearest firehouse it continues to be my worst fear.

True. I have friends who live in forested areas in California, who are again under threat of fire.

rsv1cox wrote:Not many (any) disturbance here in West Virginia, the Good old Boys keep things pretty well under control.

Much of what is going on in reality is bullying. They pick softer targets, like a bully would. The cities with the most restrictive laws almost criminalizing self defense are the ones undergoing the most destruction, IMO. I take that back, citizens in various places have been arrested for defending their properties and lives during active assault, being charged with ridiculous counts of murder.

rsv1cox wrote:Ha, GG 42K is a city here in WV.  The town I live in had 330 residents in the last census.

We have a number of villages in the area with similar small populations, Grady, Broadview, Floyd, Pleasant Hill, House, Ranchvale, San Jon, Endie, etc.

crankbndr wrote:This azzclown will never let a tragedy go to waste without furthering his agenda.

Yup, interesting how these agenda laced politicians are now fully revealing their wicked agendas. They care little for the people, considering such losses of life, health and property as acceptable statistics.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:42 pm

[/quote]But the state police are denying that the fires are arson.  Just as they deny that the rioters are out of hand in Portland. The "I'm glad I live OUTSIDE of Portland" Mark[/quote]

Interesting statement but a bit confusing ... why would the State Police arrest folks and then deny that the fires are arson? Are the police that bad/incompetent?? Or could it be that after investigation, they found reasons to arrest but not on the charge/basis of arson?? Jus' askin' cause I don't know? Thanks!
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:05 pm

modelbuilder49 wrote:
batjac wrote:But the state police are denying that the fires are arson.  Just as they deny that the rioters are out of hand in Portland.  The "I'm glad I live OUTSIDE of Portland" Mark
Interesting statement but a bit confusing ... why would the State Police arrest folks and then deny that the fires are arson?  Are the police that bad/incompetent?? Or could it be that after investigation, they found reasons to arrest but not on the charge/basis of arson??  Jus' askin' cause I don't know?  Thanks!

I can't speak for Mark, but we are seeing things prefiltered by the news media, which I consider no longer creditable sources of information. Inasmuch as I like to express my opinions and observations, overall I have purposely kept myself busy with other things, because of the lack of credibility, resorting to alternate sources to get a better handle. What we see posted on social media (until suppressed under guise of "violating community standards" catch phrase) and other commentators show a different picture.

What I do find alarming is the hint of a number of otherwise upstanding law enforcement officers quitting the force, to include upstanding chiefs of police because of the lack of support they receive from higher up.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:44 pm

Interesting statement but a bit confusing ... why would the State Police arrest folks and then deny that the fires are arson?  Are the police that bad/incompetent?? Or could it be that after investigation, they found reasons to arrest but not on the charge/basis of arson??  Jus' askin' cause I don't know?  Thanks![/quote]

What happens, and what gets reported in the liberal newspapers here are two different things.  Something to what GG says.  The local gov't position is "catch and release".  Not so much the state police as the local police.  I misspoke.  The State police in Oregon have had it with the Governor and Mayor of Portland.  The city police leadership are political appointees, versus Sheriffs who are voted in by the public and are true public servants.  I’m not sure how the Oregon State police leadership are appointed, but they’re much better than the metropolitan police in Oregon.  If you've ready anything about what's going on in Portland, you've seen that for a while the DHS had Federal officers protecting the Federal courthouse here in Portland.  The Portland Mayor and the Governor were screaming for Trump to get the Feds out of Portland.  The deal made was that the DHS officers would leave if the city and state actually started protecting the Federal buildings.  Well, the State Police moved in and started covering the Courthouse, so the DHS left.  Two weeks later, the State Police left Portland and the head of the State Police said he was pulling his officers out because the Portland DA was just releasing the rioters that were arrested without charging them, and the limited State resources would be used where criminals were actually charged for committing crimes.  The head of the State Police said he wasn’t risking his officer’s lives if the DA was just gonna dump the rioters back out on the streets.  A couple of weeks ago the Governor announced her plan to cut back on the rioting mostly peaceful protesting, which included pulling in Sheriff’s Deputies from the two counties surrounding Portland to help with the rioters.  The Sheriffs of both counties publicly stated, “Nope.  We’re not sending our people in and put them in danger to fix your mess when you’re not going to support our people.”  Last year the Sheriff* in my county cancelled the agreement to send Deputies into Portland when requested and share personnel with Portland on enforcement matters because the Portland DA had a habit of taking the criminals’ side and charging officers with crimes when they arrested said criminals.  The Sheriff said he’s not putting his Deputies in the position of risking their lives and their families’ lives for a city that was going to throw them under the bus for political theater.  

Portland is majorly effed up.  Luckily, I’m six or seven miles outside the boundary of the Portland city limits, and in different county limits from Portland, so I get to avoid the worst of the garbage.  I’m under the city of Hillsboro’s city council (which is still too effed up for my liking), not under the City of Portland’s city council.  Portland’s mayor, Ted Wheeler, is almost assuredly getting voted out in the next election.  The problem is, his main challenger is even worse than he is.  She’s so liberal that she’s publicly claiming the fires that are being set in Portland are being set by the Police so they can beat down the peaceful protestors….

Last night my wife said she hopes they catch whoever are setting these fires.  I told her about my thought that it’s time to sell everything and move somewhere else. “Where?” she asked.  I dunno, somewhere these Antifa idiots aren’t. “Well, figure it out and let me know.”  So she’s onboard with getting the hell out, too.

The Weary Mark

* An interesting aside about my Sheriff here in Washington County. His name is Pat Garrett.
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:27 pm

A similar situation exists in Chicago.

My son has a friend there, his wife is an executive in a major financial firm located in the city. 20,000 employees now work virtually from home leaving their building vacant and city taxes unpaid. Local businesses that rely on those employees now suffer and are closing. Protestors/rioters smash windows on the cities magnificent mile over weekends and loot under the guise of racial equality.

I can't believe that the citizens of these troubled cities actually condone these actions. But, they are the folks that vote these people in to office.

Shaking my head and looking for answers.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:21 pm

As the original poster and starter of this thread, I'm a little concerned that many may have missed my point.
I was 100% expressing empathy with those poor folk who are suffering due to these terrible fires. They've lost friends and family, they've lost their homes, they've lost their livelihoods. My statement wasn't about "why" or "how" these fires happened, but the disasterous outcome for so many people. Nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with criminal activity, nothing to do with climate change. All to do with humanity.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:29 pm

I'm all for that Rod, but these frustrations build and spill over.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:58 pm

Oldenginerod wrote:As the original poster and starter of this thread, I'm a little concerned that many may have missed my point. I was 100% expressing empathy with those poor folk who are suffering due to these terrible fires.  They've lost friends and family, they've lost their homes, they've lost their livelihoods. My statement wasn't about "why" or "how" these fires happened, but the disasterous outcome for so many people.  Nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with criminal activity, nothing to do with climate change. All to do with humanity.

Original post:
Oldenginerod wrote:Man, you West Coast USA guys are being hammered by the wildfires. How's everyone doing? Is there any CEF guys nearby? I thought we had it bad last fire season, but things look pretty grim over there. Rod.

Rod, I have a couple friends in California not CEF who have their bags packed in case fire threatens their lives and homes. One lives in the hills of San Bernadino, another in the Oakland area. Not meaning to thwart the topic, but this whole topic and what else is going on in the US have a lot of us concerned, even though we may not be in the heat of the fires and rioting.

With the Salvation Army, I deal almost daily with people who face some form of destitution, some genuine, some self-made, some less than genuine. At times I have found it easier to help people out of my own pocket when the need was urgent.

But, even under casual observation, we are seeing things beyond what you initially pointed out, especially here in US, which are hard to understand, not normal things involving with natural disaster, with a sense of deliberateness caused by wicked internal elements beyond normal comprehension.

Indeed I have come to find out that the statement,

Ephesians 6:12 (WEB) wrote:For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

We are seeing strange things here in US that probably only a small portion make their way to Australia, and vice versa from Australia to us. Politics are definitely involved with us here in US, unfortunately.

Here's an article that may be of interest:

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sources-series-of-wildfires-may-be-coordinated-and-planned-attack/
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Westcoast Wildfires Empty Close, but not too close

Post  happydad Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:47 am

Oldenginerod wrote:As the original poster and starter of this thread, I'm a little concerned that many may have missed my point.
I was 100% expressing empathy with those poor folk who are suffering due to these terrible fires.  They've lost friends and family, they've lost their homes, they've lost their livelihoods. My statement wasn't about "why" or "how" these fires happened, but the disasterous outcome for so many people.  Nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with criminal activity, nothing to do with climate change.  All to do with humanity.

Rod.
Rod: I was posting on this subject and the screen went crazy, and ended up on vote for engine of the month. I already did.

I am about 20 miles from the South, So. Cal fires. Fortunately they are moving East. I have distant friends that live out in that area. It is rural with lots of trees. I trim brush and trees away from my home and the wooden buildings. Some people do not because they like the feeling of trees near by. Those trees are now toast next to their toasted home. Need I say more.
Clear 100 feet around your home if you live in an area: 1. where fires are, 2. where there are trees and brush all around your home and garages. Or 3. Suffer the consequences.

I am very sad about these people loosing anything. A shed, a car, a home, anything.

One ranch owner in this area rented a small piece of equipment and cleared trees, brush and whatever 100 feet around his home and property. His home is standing.

Every year the fire department puts out warnings months in advance and very few people listen and every year people suffer HUGE losses from FIRES.  

WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN.

My nephew is-was a fire Captain in the San Francisco area, Northern Ca. and he is o.k. because he knows what to do and he makes sure his kids and relatives follow the CAL FIRE warnings for fire safety.

Why do other people not listen to the fire warnings.

The fires in the East Los Angeles area are about 60 miles North and they are moving East as well.

The last fire that came my way was back in 2007 and 2013 and was within 1/2 mile heading West, or my way. We saw a mountain lion with burns on its body walking down the middle of the street in front of my home because of the fires. Fortunately there was a reservoir between the fire and us that slowed and stopped the fire in our area.

I feel very bad that these people are suffering losses and I pray that they will find the local Red Cross and other sources available as well as fire relief money that will be available soon.

Sorry I rant on and on, but I take care and trim my trees and shrubs and if I lived where they do I would have a 100 foot defensible space as advised by the Cal Fire Crew and others.

Happydad. RC Plane Jeep      Old Bugger United States       Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad! Blow up Mad!
happydad
happydad
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:17 am

You have a point there, Happydad, we have the same problem here in New Mexico. Most people in forested areas don't have a clearing around their homes, trees are right up to their homes. Where there are less trees there is considerable brush This may make for nice shade or landscaping, but the pine trees and dry grasses and bushes are good tinder for fires, a number have lost their homes in previous fires due to a lack of clearance surrounding. Lightning strike occurrences in this high desert are oft but not always the case for start. We also have high winds year round, worst during Fall and Spring, sustained winds for days over 50 MPH (82 KMH).
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum