Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!


Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Cox_ba12




Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Pixel

Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Homemade Prop Balancer
by roddie Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» 3Cyl.KOLM in love wit Listen to this sound
by Cribbs74 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» Looking to buy 049 engine for Stuka and more
by NEW222 Yesterday at 7:16 pm

» "Breezy Hill's 1/2A Day" April 17th & 18th...Is In The Books!!!!
by ledler Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Question please about cox ski-doo snowmobile
by davidll1984 Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» 35% Nitro Fuel
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 3:03 pm

» Wanted - Ski-Doo Belt
by turqui Yesterday at 1:36 pm

» Follow Rusty's Memorial Traveling Engines!
by Admin Yesterday at 1:55 am

» Maybe us old guys can fly THIS
by OhBee Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 pm

» Rustolium spray paint.
by Ken Cook Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:34 pm

» Line Rake on vintage model?
by getback Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:44 am

» Props for Texaco Event
by sosam117 Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:49 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2021
fredvon4's

Finely polished Cox .049 with exhaust collector.




PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Forum Store
CEF Ear Savers
Gallery


Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  Levent Suberk Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:00 am

Non slip screwdriver tip for propeller screws. I wrapped electrical tape on shaft of screwdriver, then placed a piece of clear heat shrink tubing. Cut the tip of tube a little long from the screwdriver tip to cover screw head.

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Untitl19
Non Slip Screwdriver Tip 213
Levent Suberk
Levent Suberk
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2017-12-24
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  rsv1cox Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Good idea Levent, but my shaky hands - there he goes with the shaky hands bit again - could defeat that flat blade mod in a second.  Thankfully there are Phillips heads too that make life for me so much easier.

My flat blade salvation:

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip P1010483
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

Posts : 6094
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : West Virginia

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  dckrsn Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Really Bob, with the shaky hands again? Rolling Eyes lol!
Regarding the hardware, I have socket head screws
for just about anything related to Cox engines.
Bob The Other
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

Posts : 2575
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 68
Location : Long Island, New York

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  rsv1cox Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:47 am

@dckrsn wrote:Really Bob, with the shaky hands again? Rolling Eyes lol!
Regarding the hardware, I have socket head screws
for just about anything related to Cox engines.
Bob The Other

Smile Smile Yeah, and I don't even drink. Smile

The screws I work with are really small, think 0 and 00 sizes and they are all straight slots. So small that the screw holder pictured will not clasp them. I have several sets of jewelers screwdrivers and I'm thinking about using Levent's solution to hold them.

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Jewele10
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

Posts : 6094
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : West Virginia

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty This is an EYE test!

Post  Marleysky Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm

I stole this from another website, made me chuckle

This is a test of your Hobby Affiliation.  

WHAT DO YOU SEE FIRST?

A ChooChoo train
   or
A Needle Valve ??

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip 7b83e310
Marleysky
Marleysky
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

2021 Supporter

Posts : 2927
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 68
Location : Grand Rapids, MI

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  dckrsn Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:08 pm

@rsv1cox wrote:
@dckrsn wrote:Really Bob, with the shaky hands again? Rolling Eyes lol!
Regarding the hardware, I have socket head screws
for just about anything related to Cox engines.
Bob The Other

Smile Smile Yeah, and I don't even drink.  Smile

The screws I work with are really small, think 0 and 00 sizes and they are all straight slots.  So small that the screw holder pictured will not clasp them.  I have several sets of jewelers screwdrivers and I'm thinking about using Levent's solution to hold them.  

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Jewele10

0 and 00, affraid
Bob
dckrsn
dckrsn
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

Posts : 2575
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 68
Location : Long Island, New York

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  rsv1cox Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:19 pm

@Marleysky wrote:I stole this from another website, made me chuckle

This is a test of your Hobby Affiliation.  

WHAT DO YOU SEE FIRST?

A ChooChoo train
   or
A Needle Valve ??
]

First thing I noticed was the keeper, the give-away.

But Yoda says...........A resemblance there is............

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip P1010485
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

Posts : 6094
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : West Virginia

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  944_Jim Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:35 pm

I see a wheeled artillery piece...a cannon.


@Marleysky wrote:I stole this from another website, made me chuckle

This is a test of your Hobby Affiliation.  

WHAT DO YOU SEE FIRST?

A ChooChoo train
   or
A Needle Valve ??

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip 7b83e310
944_Jim
944_Jim
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2019 Supporter

2020 Supporter

2021 Supporter

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2017-02-08
Age : 56
Location : NE MS

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  Levent Suberk Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:38 pm

@944_Jim wrote:I see a wheeled artillery piece...a cannon.


@Marleysky wrote:I stole this from another website, made me chuckle

This is a test of your Hobby Affiliation.  

WHAT DO YOU SEE FIRST?

A ChooChoo train
   or
A Needle Valve ??

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip 7b83e310

Yes it's a cannon:

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Img_2043
Levent Suberk
Levent Suberk
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2017-12-24
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Non Slip Screwdriver Tip Empty Re: Non Slip Screwdriver Tip

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum