Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Cox_ba12

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Simple Gliders
by rdw777 Today at 6:25 pm

» Foam hand kids glider converted to 0.049 CL
by rdw777 Today at 6:11 pm

» Weird search for a single comic from an old Mad Magazine
by Kim Today at 1:44 pm

» Scientific "Zipper" Build...Zipper Flys!.
by getback Today at 7:27 am

» Cox .049 Tee Dee engines back in stock (limited availablility)
by GallopingGhostler Today at 1:05 am

» Very off-topic.........Time passes and not always for the best......
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 2:47 pm

» Golden Bee basic running problem
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:48 pm

» Jim Walker Bonanza etc.
by rsv1cox Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:30 pm

» Throttles for Cox Tee Dee .049 / .020 / .010 engines --- videos
by sosam117 Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:54 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:00 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by getback Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:14 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
July-2024
robot797's

"ULTIMITE COX 010: it has a clutch, E starter, throttle, exhaust, aluminum tank, aluminum venturi, gearbox with forward and reverse, and now its on a custom drawn and printed stand"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

My "other" hobby...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Empty Re: My "other" hobby...

Post  sdjjadk Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Awesome thread Roddie. Your band sounds great!! I love the old Southern Rock stuff.  Thumbs Up 
Here is a vid my band playing Barracuda by Heart at our first gig back in March. I am the bass player.
We played a private multi high school reunion so the background crowd noise from the is a bit loud so turn down the volume a bit and then turn it back up when the music starts.

Shawn
sdjjadk
sdjjadk
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 pm

sdjjadk wrote:Awesome thread Roddie. Your band sounds great!! I love the old Southern Rock stuff.  Thumbs Up 
Here is a vid my band playing Barracuda by Heart at our first gig back in March. I am the bass player.
We played a private multi high school reunion so the background crowd noise from the is a bit loud so turn down the volume a bit and then turn it back up when the music starts.

Shawn

Wicked cool Shawn!! I LOVE Heart! My wife and I do a duet.. where she sings Heart's "Alone".. and I accompany her with piano/string-ensemble. Is your lead-player a girl?  Shocked .. it's hard to tell from the vid.. but the vocal harmony "sounded" female. Great sounding band! Do you have any more vids?
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Cool! Do either of you guys have any CDs?

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

Post  sdjjadk Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:04 pm

roddie wrote:
sdjjadk wrote:Awesome thread Roddie. Your band sounds great!! I love the old Southern Rock stuff.  Thumbs Up 

Shawn

Wicked cool Shawn!! I LOVE Heart! My wife and I do a duet.. where she sings Heart's "Alone".. and I accompany her with piano/string-ensemble. Is your lead-player a girl?  Shocked .. it's hard to tell from the vid.. but the vocal harmony "sounded" female. Great sounding band! Do you have any more vids?

Thanks for the compliment Roddie. Smile And yes the lead guitarist is a female and she can shred!!!! Also, we do have some more vids but because of the crowd noise, the sound quality isn't very good. We had 2 cameras on tri-pods and the view kept getting blocked by people standing in front of the cameras no matter how many times they were moved. If I can clean up some of the noise I'll post more video.

Shawn

Last edited by sdjjadk on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
sdjjadk
sdjjadk
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sdjjadk Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Admin wrote:Cool! Do either of you guys have any CDs?
Thanks. Smile Unfortunately, my band does not have any CD's.

Shawn
sdjjadk
sdjjadk
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Great music, although the guy in the green t-shirt is the real star of the show.  lol! 
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  sdjjadk Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Cribbs74 wrote:Great music, although the guy in the green t-shirt is the real star of the show.  lol! 
Thanks for the compliment. Smile
And yeah the guy walking around in the Green T was a trip. The reunion started about 2 hours prior to us playing so he must have abused the full service bar they had there as he was already about 3 sheets into the wind. LOL

Shawn.
sdjjadk
sdjjadk
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:Cool! Do either of you guys have any CDs?

Jacob, I have some decent tracks that I actually recorded "live" several years ago, direct off the main mix.. using the tape-out jacks on the mixing board, connected to a G.E. HI-FI VHS deck. I later re-mixed/dubbed the tracks through my "Pro-tools" digital recording software. There's a couple of entire gigs worth of music in my library. I could burn a disc for you if you're interested. It's "Southern-Rock" genre mostly... Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, Outlaws, Marshall Tucker Band, ZZ Top, Robin Trower, Eric Clapton, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Stevie Ray Vaugn, and Gary Moore. Our band has improved immensely since then, but I don't have anything recent yet. Since then.. we have added "Aerosmith" and "Led Zeppelin" medley's... some Jason Aldeen, Toby Keith and "Soggy-Bottom Boys" to our repertoire!!
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 pm

sdjjadk wrote:
Thanks. Smile Unfortunately, my band does not have any CD's.

Shawn

That's alright, just wondering.

roddie wrote:
Jacob, I have some decent tracks that I actually recorded "live" several years ago, direct off the main mix.. using the tape-out jacks on the mixing board, connected to a G.E. HI-FI VHS deck. I later re-mixed/dubbed the tracks through my "Pro-tools" digital recording software. There's a couple of entire gigs worth of music in my library. I could burn a disc for you if you're interested. It's "Southern-Rock" genre mostly... Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, Outlaws, Marshall Tucker Band, ZZ Top, Robin Trower, Eric Clapton, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Stevie Ray Vaugn, and Gary Moore. Our band has improved immensely since then, but I don't have anything recent yet. Since then.. we have added "Aerosmith" and "Led Zeppelin" medley's... some Jason Aldeen, Toby Keith and "Soggy-Bottom Boys" to our repertoire!!

Really only if it wouldn't be a problem for you. I was just wondering if you guys sold CDs at gigs so I could suggest fun collectable gimmick items such as this http://killer8track.com/

lol! 

or... record some tunes on a real 8-track  Paranoid

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:28 am

roddie wrote:

Here's a clip of me singing "Whiskey Man" by Molly Hatchet at the "Boggestock" festival last week.

It's "Boggestock" time again! This clip is from last year's festival. We're playing with 6+ other bands today.. I hope the weather holds out.. Rolling Eyes
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cribbs74 Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Is that you as lead singer?
Cribbs74
Cribbs74

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 am

Cribbs74 wrote:Is that you as lead singer?

Yes.. I get to sing lead on a couple tunes. This year I sang Skynyrd's "I Ain't the One". I had to rush home afterward to spread all my gear out on the living room floor to "dry out"... Mad I'll explain why in a bit.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:55 am

I love Molly Hatchet! I used to watch them for 50 cents on Tuesday nights at CW Shaws in Atlanta when I was in college in '76 and/or '77. Five guitars and a drummer! they laid down some of the best high energy rock I ever heard live. Those were great days. Shooting pool and listening to Molly Hatchet.
Rockin' Rusty

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:30 am

roddie wrote:
Cribbs74 wrote:Is that you as lead singer?

Yes.. I get to sing lead on a couple tunes. This year I sang Skynyrd's "I Ain't the One". I had to rush home afterward to spread all my gear out on the living room floor to "dry out"... Mad  I'll explain why in a bit.

Yea.. rain was threatening all day yesterday.. We were scheduled to play our 45 min. set at 5:30 p.m. There were 10 bands.. and we were 3rd behind the headliner. The first band went on around 11:00 a.m.

As usual with these multi-band events.. there are details that don't get any consideration. With rain having been forecasted well in advance.. a covered "off-stage" area for all of the participating band's gear, should have been provided. The organizer had provided such canopies for VIP guests.. and merchandising. This is the part of being in a band, that the general public doesn't realize. The logistics involved... rushing on/off stage.. stage-hands moving your gear..  and gear getting damaged as a result.

I brought an 8 x 8 tarpaulin with me.. which ended up covering our drummers kit off-stage.. (he used another drummer's kit on-stage instead) It started to POUR as soon as our set started.. and continued through the end.. at which point; my gear was off-loaded out into the rain, until I could get it into my vehicle. Wires got soaked, electronics got soaked.. someone had placed my piano's case "open" off-stage in the rain.. so I had to put my dry piano in a soaking wet case.. just to get it home.

We're playing (alone...) today at 3:00 for the opening of a town park local to our area.. so I needed to get the gear dried-out ASAP...

Here's "some" of my gear that I was the most concerned about. The pedal-board and my Kurzweil module got saturated. I ran two fans all night, with this stuff spread-out on the floor as soon as I got home last night.

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Dsc02010
My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Dsc02011
My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Dsc02012

CEF member and fellow musician "Shawn" (sdjjadk) surely can relate to having to deal with this stuff... huh Shawn.. Rolling Eyes
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Hey Roddie & Shawn.

I'd be interested to know if you guys have a band rider that you use to ensure you get treated the way you want?

We had a wedding gig last Sunday.  Don't do many weddings but the groom had heard us at a wedding six months or so ago and freaked out & insisted that we play at his.  So, we don't mind the adulation and said yes.  Now you would expect that most people would realize bands don't do this stuff as a charity.  We're not big time and it's only a hobby, so the charge varies according to the gig.  Our front man must have forgot the negotiations.

Here's the gig.  Sunday afternoon/evening wedding reception in a remote little country hall.  2 pm set up & sound check, 5 pm guests arrive and we do the first set of quiet "background" stuff.  Where do we sit? we asked.  Sorry, we didn't think to reserve seats for the band.  That's ok, we set up out the back room & waited for the nibbles to arrive.  Caterers walked past us again & again with plates of hot "finger food".  Didn't stop.  That's ok, we'll get a meal.  Right, next set was due to happen at 7.30 while the meal was on.  Thought we'd better ask the caterer if we could be served early so we could get on stage.  "Sorry, you weren't counted in the numbers.  You'll have to wait until all the guests are served & see what's left over."  Around 8pm the MC finally said "you guys can grab a meal now".  Finally!!  Back on stage, 7-8 songs, a bit of dancing, all good.  Then dessert was served.  They finally got the message and invited us to eat early, then preceeded to limit us to one item (piece of cake etc.) each.  Final set was supposed to run from 9.30 - 10.30 after the speaches were finished.  Well, after enduring all the sickly sweet lovestruck speaches, we were finally invited to start our last set, at 11.00 pm.  But before we start, the groom jumps on stage and says he wants to sing his new bride a song he wrote for her.  "Here's the chords guys, you'll figure it out."  Yeah, right!
We'd planned to launch into the last set with Joe Cocker's version of "The Letter" to set the mood for the last set.  The "wedding singer" certainly dampened that.  Anyway, The Letter went great and the bride's father joined us on trombone.  We'd practiced up Steve Forbet's "Romeo's Tune" which we did next.  By now, the bridal party was leaving, most of the guests had gone & we had another 8 songs on the set list we'd worked up specially.  So we played a couple more as the tables and chairs were stacked away.
Helped the sound guy pack up his gear and made my way home by 1.30 am Monday, all set for work at dawn.

How much did we make you ask?  $50 each!!  Affraid or WOW!  I hope they enjoyed it.  We're definitely drawing up a rider.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Oldenginerod wrote:Hey Roddie & Shawn.

I'd be interested to know if you guys have a band rider that you use to ensure you get treated the way you want?

We had a wedding gig last Sunday.  Don't do many weddings but the groom had heard us at a wedding six months or so ago and freaked out & insisted that we play at his.  So, we don't mind the adulation and said yes.  Now you would expect that most people would realize bands don't do this stuff as a charity.  We're not big time and it's only a hobby, so the charge varies according to the gig.  Our front man must have forgot the negotiations.

Here's the gig.  Sunday afternoon/evening wedding reception in a remote little country hall.  2 pm set up & sound check, 5 pm guests arrive and we do the first set of quiet "background" stuff.  Where do we sit? we asked.  Sorry, we didn't think to reserve seats for the band.  That's ok, we set up out the back room & waited for the nibbles to arrive.  Caterers walked past us again & again with plates of hot "finger food".  Didn't stop.  That's ok, we'll get a meal.  Right, next set was due to happen at 7.30 while the meal was on.  Thought we'd better ask the caterer if we could be served early so we could get on stage.  "Sorry, you weren't counted in the numbers.  You'll have to wait until all the guests are served & see what's left over."  Around 8pm the MC finally said "you guys can grab a meal now".  Finally!!  Back on stage, 7-8 songs, a bit of dancing, all good.  Then dessert was served.  They finally got the message and invited us to eat early, then preceeded to limit us to one item (piece of cake etc.) each.  Final set was supposed to run from 9.30 - 10.30 after the speaches were finished.  Well, after enduring all the sickly sweet lovestruck speaches, we were finally invited to start our last set, at 11.00 pm.  But before we start, the groom jumps on stage and says he wants to sing his new bride a song he wrote for her.  "Here's the chords guys, you'll figure it out."  Yeah, right!
We'd planned to launch into the last set with Joe Cocker's version of "The Letter" to set the mood for the last set.  The "wedding singer" certainly dampened that.  Anyway, The Letter went great and the bride's father joined us on trombone.  We'd practiced up Steve Forbet's "Romeo's Tune" which we did next.  By now, the bridal party was leaving, most of the guests had gone & we had another 8 songs on the set list we'd worked up specially.  So we played a couple more as the tables and chairs were stacked away.
Helped the sound guy pack up his gear and made my way home by 1.30 am Monday, all set for work at dawn.

How much did we make you ask?  $50 each!!  Affraid or WOW!  I hope they enjoyed it.  We're definitely drawing up a rider.

Rod.

Rod.................... This involved 12 hours of your day man.. Shocked  My advice moving forward; contact "all" band members.. and have a meeting to discuss future gigs. One of you should be appointed to manage everything involved. This person should be capable and also "compensated" for their work. Contacts/riders are binding.. and usually a good-faith/gentleman's agreement  is all that's needed when you're doing this "as a hobby".. as you say. This contact person should manage the band schedule... and communicate future gigs with all band members. They should also maintain a library of past gigs played; the hours involved, associated costs (transportation, lodging, food etc.) There are also other considerations; depending on how much "electrical power" is needed to run your gear. If your band is contracting a sound company.. they should be involved in the loop. There's NOTHING worse than tripping circuit-breakers; due to not having enough circuits to handle your gear. Communication is everything in this business. A management firm is an option.. but it's expensive.. and not necessary if you have someone in the band, that's organized.. and will "run with the ball". When booking a gig.. many considerations need to be made... and they should be made right from the start, to avoid any problems. #1 is the fee to be charged.. given the time that will need to be invested... travel time and rehearsal time (if any) for material that the band is required to learn. If the person that's hiring the band doesn't reciprocate with communication.. that's a bad sign... and if they don't respond to communication in a timely manner.. then the gig should be cancelled. This is time out of your lives... and you're providing a service. You have to look at it this way.. or you'll be "branded" as a band that will play for cheap. Believe me... "I know".. and our band is still locked-in to playing for favors. It gets "old" quick if you don't get a handle on it. I have LOTS more I could write Rod.. but It's late.. and I'm turning in. If you have any other questions.. I'll be glad to give you my take on them.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:36 am

Now check this out.  How true!  Clapping

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Pictur11

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Here's a band I was in about 7 years ago. This was a live gig.. but the audio was dubbed-in from a previous studio recording later on during the videos production. This band played all original music written by my friend Jeff Mason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUcPs1OiKE
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Hey Roddie.
Are you on stage in that clip? Don't you play keys? Sounded good. Nice song.

Following all my whining about our "poor treatment" in our band we recently did a series of very rewarding gigs.
Our front man Steve has an adult daughter who has developed a degenerative neuro-muscular disorder, so we did a weekend of benefit concerts a couple of weeks back. Managed to raise $11,000 to help modify their home and buy equipment to help them care for her at home, plus they'll need a new car/wagon that can take a chair in the back.

We had 15 on stage with a 7 piece horn section. Was a real hoot (excuse the pun) and didn't mind doing this one for no cash.

Rod.
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Oldenginerod wrote:Hey Roddie.
Are you on stage in that clip?  Don't you play keys?  Sounded good. Nice song.

Following all my whining about our "poor treatment" in our band we recently did a series of very rewarding gigs.
Our front man Steve has an adult daughter who has developed a degenerative neuro-muscular disorder, so we did a weekend of benefit concerts a couple of weeks back.  Managed to raise $11,000 to help modify their home and buy equipment to help them care for her at home, plus they'll need a new car/wagon that can take a chair in the back.

We had 15 on stage with a 7 piece horn section.  Was a real hoot (excuse the pun) and didn't mind doing this one for no cash.

Rod.

Hi Rod, Yea.. that's me playing keys. I did a gig with Jeff Mason last weekend.. He doesn't have a regular keyboard player.. and hires me when my other band (StilBurnin') isn't booked.

It's great when you can use your talent to help someone in need.. indeed. Thumbs Up
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  OVERLORD Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:32 am

Jeff Mason makes good songs. I listened to others on Youtube and i just wanted to post this video, a well played "Sultans of Swing" with the honours going to Roddie. He's a man with musical talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPfG0vWkjqs
OVERLORD
OVERLORD
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Thanks Lieven! That vid you posted was part of a busy "4th" for me! I played w/StilBurnin/Charlie Baker July 1, 2, 3... and with Jeff Mason Band on the 4th. The following weekend the 9th and 10th back w/StilBurnin'/Charlie Baker.

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 7-4-1110

INSANE POWER!!!

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 7-4-1111
My "other" hobby... - Page 2 7-4-1112
My "other" hobby... - Page 2 7-4-1113

facing toward the lake...

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 7-4-1114

"Mrs. Roddie" as Supergirl......

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 7-4-1115

roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:11 am

That's about the best Mark Knopfler solo I've heard without Mark Knopfler playing lol!
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:57 pm

Playing tonight with StilBurnin' at "Liz's Diamond Bar and Grill" in Hopedale, MA. This bar is at the Hopedale Airport.. and previous names were "The Landing-Strip Café" and "Hangars". It's a cool place.. with a nice new BIG stage. I imagine that since tickets were $5 in advance and $10 at the door... the place will be hoppin"...

(last July 26th)

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 10413310

My Friends, Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve.. wherever you are!!!!!!!! Happy New Year
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:31 am

That's great, Roddie. Too bad we don't live near each other, I do jazz improvisation, we could jamb together.  Very Happy

As a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA):

http://cmaswr2.org/NM/BLACKWATERDRAWGOSPELRIDERS

I use my musical abilites as a musician on both my woodwinds (got Bb soprano, Eb alto, Bb tenor, Eb bari saxes; Bb soprano, Eb supranino clarinet; and C flute) and Roland keyboard for the CMA and Salvation Army.

Riding a touring motorcycle comes in handy for carrying musical instruments, for example my alto sax in my tourer's trunk (for this season's Salvation Army Bell Ringing):

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Dscf0310

As a one man jazz band on sax, I can carry all my sound equipment and even my bari sax in my motorcycle trailer, starting with my instrument amplifier:

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Hf_tra10

Fully loaded including sound equipment and bari sax for a CMA motorcycle rally:

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Hf_tra11

Motorcycle ready to roll with trailer:

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Sspx0010

Even got a Harbor Freight generator to power my sound equipment if lacking an electrical outlet:

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 Hf_90010

I help with jazz sax on my backing tracks for various charitable venues. I've played at nursing homes for CMA and helped the Salvation Army in various functions, article from the local newspaper:

http://www.pntonline.com/2014/11/18/salvation-army-kicks-kettle-campaign/

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 11-19SalvationArmy

Also helped as a bell ringer for the Salvation Army with my saxophones, article from the local newspaper:

http://www.cnjonline.com/2013/12/23/making-a-joyful-noise/

My "other" hobby... - Page 2 12-24-holiday-spirit

II Corinthians 11:17-18 (ESV) wrote:Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord. For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

I don't mean to boast of myself, but I really enjoy helping with music, it gives me a great sense of pleasure to help others with my musical talents.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next