Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
November-2018
1/2A Nut's

"Speedy Teedy .020"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
Gallery

World of Aviation

Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  getback on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Beer Cheers drunken  It's late and that was a long read , my friend when Sh*t Hit The Fan  Hit it back and do what it takes to make things happen . But just remember you are old and people like us that put in there life all the work we have , get tired !! My Ass hurts too brother !! Time to fly for it gets COLD! I love you and everything always works out ! Get your wife to stretch you out if U can't do it lol!  Wink  
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing employers.. Roddie's nervous

Post  roddie on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am

getback wrote:Beer Cheers drunken  It's late and that was a long read , my friend when Sh*t Hit The Fan  Hit it back and do what it takes to make things happen . But just remember you are old and people like us that put in there life all the work we have , get tired !! My Ass hurts too brother !! Time to fly for it gets COLD! I love you and everything always works out ! Get your wife to stretch you out if U can't do it lol!  Wink  

Shocked I love you too Eric! Smile Yea.... it's tough when your mind tells you that you're still young and strong.. but your body tells you otherwise.. Mad I'll admit that I've been much less physically-active in recent years.. which has played a big role in how easy it can be to over-exert myself.. and end up hurting for days/weeks because of it.

I do want to fly before it gets cold..... but I used to love flying in the Fall season.. without sweat dripping down my face while trying to start an engine... or worse; in my eyes when flying the model. The engines like the cooler temps too. They run with more power and are less prone to overheating. My daughter's home is on a large property with ample clearance to fly C/L. She wants me to fly there.. and remembers vividly; when I flew at home 25 years ago. It's likely that I'll get my first flights in at her house. Through my previous employer.. I recently acquired two pieces of thin flexible black plastic sheets that are about 2 feet wide by 6+ feet long. They'll be perfect for a runway over the grass ahead of my stooge.
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2