Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Cox_ba12

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by balogh Today at 12:55 am

» Original Box for P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer Value
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Cox P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» thread measurements
by MauricioB Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Cox Thompson Trophy Winner
by Jerry Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» COX 010 TeeDee with RC carb, courtesy sosam 117
by rdw777 Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» "Me and Crazy Horse...Our Anniversary"
by fit90 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» a cheap sport muffler
by robot797 Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» OS 10FSR Carb Needed
by Cougar 429 Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» AP .061 Hornet
by F4D Phantom II Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 pm

» dozens of old .049 TeeDee's, Medallions and a few others
by rsv1cox Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 pm

» Re-manufactured Enya .06-II for Boats13
by Boats13 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Empty
Live on Patrol

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.

Go down

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Empty Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.

Post  rsv1cox Fri May 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Opened up the flaps on the box and found this:

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015380
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015379
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015378

Box has been around since before zip codes.

Ryan is a little crispy missing one fuel filler/vent nipple, probably broken engine cowl mount peg and windshields. Rust or goo on the cylinder but the head appears to be high compression. No wrinkles on this one. Pilot guys still have most of face etc. coloring. No Berrymans dip, just very very light dish detergent.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015382
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015383
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015381
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015385
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015384
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015386

The wing doesn't seem to be held on with anything, but there is something strange stuffed up in there. Paper towelish.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015389
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015387
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015388

Going to save that box..................

rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Empty Re: Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.

Post  rdw777 Fri May 12, 2023 5:03 pm

Looks like it’s in pretty good shape Bob…. That throttled 020 is a cutie isn’t it?…. Let us know if you make ‘er sing….. That box is actually a cool collector item too!!!

Robert
rdw777
rdw777
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Empty Re: Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.

Post  rsv1cox Sat May 13, 2023 11:03 am

rdw777 wrote:Looks like it’s in pretty good shape Bob…. That throttled 020 is a cutie isn’t it?…. Let us know if you make ‘er sing….. That box is actually a cool collector item too!!!

Robert

Thanks Robert, cute but that throttle ring is giving me grief.  

Everything was castor locked.  I don't know how the ring guys do it.  They must clean that ring after every flying day or count on fuel and heat from running to loosen it up on the next one.  It took a lot of heat (heat gun) to get it to rotate but then only with maximum effort.  Subsiquent applications of heat, Simple Green, Carburator cleaner, soapy hot water, and Marvel Mystery oil did little to improve.  So I tried to remove it.  Got out my VACO snap ring pliers to spread the keeper and I could not get it off.  I know when I'm beat!  So, if ya can't beat them join them.  Left it dragging, I don't think the bell-crank actuated arm is going to move it.  Perhaps after it 's warmed up.  

Check out that hole in the case.  Dual purpose. Throttle ring and starter snap ring.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015390
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015392
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015391

Usually I can only get a common pin through the NVA to clean out the goo, but on this .020 I could get the larger T pin through too.  On most .049's you can't.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015393
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015394
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015395

The body.  More grief.  The PO did glue it on.  Gobs of it on the interior.  Actually it was about half castor lock and half glue.  I was hoping epoxy, which I can deal with but this looks like Testors Red tube which becomes a part of the structure.  I could use acetone to soften, but that softens plastic too. There goes my hope of making an Army trainer out of it.  More, can't beat - join.  A couple of Cox decals will keep it original.  Doesn't matter, it would fly the same - glue or a rubber band.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015400
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015399
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015398

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015396
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015397
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  akjgardner Sun May 14, 2023 5:36 am

It’s coming along really nicely. It’s looking brand new . It is a shame about the glued on wing Sad
akjgardner
akjgardner
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sun May 14, 2023 6:39 am

Looking Good Bob , thats wild that the throttle ring want loosen up no more than it did . Like you said though maybe after a run or two it will come back to life !? Are you going to run it before putting all the way together ? Very Happy
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun May 14, 2023 8:39 am

getback wrote:Looking Good Bob , thats wild that the throttle ring want loosen up no more than it did . Like you said though maybe after a run or two it will come back to life !? Are you going to run it before putting all the way together ? Very Happy

Don't know. struggling with that.  Common sense says to run the engine out of the airframe but what fun is that.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015406

Meanwhile I had to deal with the missing nipple on the fuel tank.  Used my standard fix, drill out the existing hole to 5/64th and force an aerosol can straw through and cement with red tube.  Never had one fail yet.  Blew off the press fit tank top with compressed air and cleaned the mess inside.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015401
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015403
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015402

Cox fixed up the little guys with instrument panels.  More attention to detail with the Ryan than the PT-19.  Flight suits have castor goo, but they don't care.  They are held in by a peg and a hole - press fit for ease of assembly.  Paper towel stuffed in there was to hold them up.  I drilled out the hole a bit to fit over the peg and red tubed them in.  

Windshield next.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015404
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015405
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Empty a penetrant to try for the exhaust-throttle

Post  roddie Sun May 14, 2023 12:32 pm

Hi Robert, Congratulations on your most recent Cox model purchase! It's coming along nicely.. and I'm not surprised.

Years ago I acquired an aerosol can of GM (AC Delco) "Heat-Valve penetrant" which GM provided for their dealer's technicians to service the "then" automatic-chokes on their engine's carburetors.. who's components were prone to heat-seizing. I remember it being the BEST penetrant that I'd ever used. It contained colloidal-graphite.. as I recall and it's still available if you want to add it to your arsenal.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Gm_hea10

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Gm_hea11

It may be just what you need to free-up that .020 cylinder-sleeve.. and any other metal-to-metal assemblies that are stuck.

I've begun using "air-tool" oil as a long-term storage and general purpose lubricant for my model engines.

Once you're able to free-up that .020 sleeve to the point where it rotates freely about the cylinder, you'll want to treat those mating surfaces with a high film-strength lubricant. Those surfaces are bare-steel and need protection against oxidation.
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Sun May 14, 2023 1:30 pm

Coming along a little at a time Bob…. Too bad the throttle was so gunked up…. It must really be  tuffy from your description because I know you have rehabed some pretty crispy critters!!…. Hopefully you can get it free enough to play with it some….

I have one .020 throttle and matching cylinder and fortunately were in good shape as received….I don’t know what’s best but I lube it with air tool oil after running…. Same with the copper homemade one…. So far no sticky operations when I next use them…

The needle body you mentioned you were able to get the larger pin thru is probably the same one that is on a heli back plate I have… Seems to be a fine thread and probably was used on some of the .049 powered products….The fine needle seems to give a good accuracy to needle settings…

The airplane seems to be in good shape overall and is extra special due to its bellcrank and throttle… Has some other areas showing its life experience but just gives it character in my opinion…. Enjoy the continuing refurbish of this little jewel …. I have no doubt it could go airborne when you are finished with it Very Happy

Robert
rdw777
rdw777
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun May 14, 2023 2:19 pm

Thanks roddie for the AC Delco hint.  I will be looking for it.

And Robert, yes a little at a time.  Still needs windshields and a tail wheel like I did on the other one but I had to put it together just to see if I was making any headway.  Smile

With Joe's gifted Camel which started the whole thing.  The Camel is no poor sister.  Very well done by Testors.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015409
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015408
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015407

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015411
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015410
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015412
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015413

I have a HAWK kit of the Ryan in 1/48th scale coming hoping to use the decals.  It's more like 1/32nd but we will see.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   Hawk_w10
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Wed May 17, 2023 5:36 pm

No more Mr. Nice guy, that sticky throttle sleeve is coming off.  

One last try, heat and still to sticky to move.  Ring would not come off.  Brutal.  Don't care.  Burned fingers gave way to pliers.  Don't care if it scratches, but it didn't.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015421
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015422
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015423

Alcohol bath, fine steel wool, backside of an exacto got the embedded burned castor out of the fins,  more toothbrush.  Oxypo gun blue fixed the existing scratches.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015424
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015425
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015426

Microfibre towels make nice bore cleaners, didn't have a gasket when I got it.  Added one from CI.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015428
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015427
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015429

No, vice did not distort the cylinder.  Snug not tight.  Marvel Mystery Oil.  Turns over with a nice compression pop and the sleeve is smooth as silk.  Cox makes them good..........and tough.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015430
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015431
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Fri May 19, 2023 3:40 pm

I got the 1/4 scale HAWK kit and the decals are outsized for it and may work. However they are old and would probably disintergrate in water.  Thinking about alternatives.

Anyone know which style handle came with it? I'm swapping it with the standard one on the other display board. Neither color matches, but I have a paint fix.  Canted vertical stab is driving me nuts.  I may have to risk a fix.  Haven't ran it yet.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015441
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat May 20, 2023 3:09 pm

Change of plans.

The display will not fit between the ceiling and the propeller like I thought it would.  Losing my eye!  

Solution was to move the Peashooter picture over rotate it 90 degrees and put it there instead.  Not a bad fit for the Ryan but were I to do it again I would have cut the same size mount board instead of using what was at hand.  Planes now match the handles.  Both planes are easily removed.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015444
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015445
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015446
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015447
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015449
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015448

NO more stuff!!! I really mean it this time. No more room at the Inn. NO more stuff............NO more stuff...............

and it all started with spontainous gifts from Joe!  Thanks Joe, it's been a lot of fun putting all these together!

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015450
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015451
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Mon May 22, 2023 10:24 am

Way to go on getting that throttle ring free Bob!….I knew it would be bugging you until you did!!….I’m the same way, If an engine, Or other, Is being stubborn I’ll bulldog it until it works or we broke it trying!!…. Hopefully you can get a run or two out of it and see how it works

Robert
rdw777
rdw777
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Mon May 22, 2023 11:56 am

rdw777 wrote:Way to go on getting that throttle ring free Bob!….I knew it would be bugging you until you did!!….I’m the same way, If an engine, Or other, Is being stubborn I’ll bulldog it until it works or we broke it trying!!…. Hopefully you can get a run or two out of it and see how it works

Robert

It was clean on the outside Robert, but despite applications of every goo cleaner that I have I could not get the sleeve to rotate freely, more like not at all.  But once off alcohol cleaned it right up.

But, the standard non throttled version did get airborne sometime last night.  Came down this morning and found it on the floor.  Lawn dart style straight down.  Sometime last night three of the uprights failed.

I had taken the easy way out and hot melt glued them to the board instead of mixing epoxy and backing up with a brad like I did on the other one.  Paid the price.  No damage other than the engine cowl being nudged over a bid.  I loosened the screw and put it back.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015457
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015456
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015458

I’ll bulldog it until it works or we broke it trying!!

You, me and my father.  We know no other way.  Smile  Or if it's not broke, fix it until it is.

Edit add:  Twelve hours later all is well.

Used CA gel this time with a mechanical back-up............a brad through the base of each upright as I did on the other one..

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015459
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Wed May 24, 2023 4:56 pm

That’s a tough way to get airborne Bob!!…. I guess it wasn’t high enough to pull out of that hammer head stall LOL!!!…. Glad it wasn’t injured much Very Happy …. Those two made a great looking display, Congratulations on these after a long wait Very Happy

Robert
rdw777
rdw777
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew Wed May 24, 2023 5:13 pm

I believe that plane is trying to tell you something, Bob.  It would rather be airborne than a wall hanger! Very Happy
andrew
andrew
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

http://web2.murraystate.edu/andy.batts/ps/POWERSUPPLY.HTM

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Wed May 24, 2023 5:27 pm

Thanks guys, and that is a possibility Andrew.  

Strange things have been happening in this house lately.  A tray table moved from where I last had it, the door to the basement closed when I knew I had just left it open, then sitting here the day before yesterday I heard something fall not three feet away from me - now I realize it was one of the uprights that fell to the floor while the other three held the Ryan up.  Then, just a few hours ago the engine on my RX-7 caught fire.

Maybe I should just hook up some lines, fuel it up and fly it taking the curse off.  Smile

The only upright that did not fall off was one I had glued with Gorilla carpenters glue.  

But that is a good place for them.  They fit there and I can enjoy them most of the day.

Sleeping with one eye open tonight.  Smile
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Fri May 26, 2023 7:42 am

Wall hangers look good together !! ( Then, just a few hours ago the engine on my RX-7 caught fire.
) Damn! What's up with that !! Popcorn I did tell my Dad that is in a box now I miss him and would love to hear from him ,,, And damn if I didn't have a dream of us riding together in a car (probably the Rambler ) talking last night > Very Happy <
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Fri May 26, 2023 10:30 am

"I did tell my Dad that is in a box now I miss him and would love to hear from him"

Yeah, I talk to my wife all the time. I tell her to tap me on the shoulder or kick me in the butt just to know she's listening.  Smile

Yes, engine fire.  Not good and my fault but I'm not sure what caused it.  

Mark was over and I was warming it up so we could adjust the throttle position sensor.  Mark opened the hood and shouted fire, shut it down!  I was way ahead of him as I saw it.  Grabbed the fire bottle off the wall and it stopped the fire right now.  Not too bright but I wanted to see if it would still start and run.  It did, but I quickly shut it down.  Burned up the plastic oil lines that feed the oil to the apex seals and the TPS connector.  All replacable.  

White powder soda like.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015461
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015462

I think one of the plastic oil lines burst dropping oil down onto the pre-monolithic converter which houses the oxygen sensor which tends to glow red.   I may have nicked one of the oil lines while decking the exhaust manifold but I can't be sure.  I have new replacements.  My first engine fire but I have seen a few.  Not pretty and the reason you see so many vintage car owners carry extinguishers.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015463
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015464
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sat May 27, 2023 5:46 am

Well that's not to awful bad , you made it sound like it just burst into flames Laughing Looks like you were going to replace the hoses anyway SO... Beeing a car /small engine technician most of my life I have caught a FEW engines on fire ! lol! Glad no one was hurt ! Smoking
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Sat May 27, 2023 7:00 am

I didn’t catch you had an engine fire….. Glad you were ready and put it out quickly….. Yes, Those early converters did run awfully hot…. Stay safe Very Happy
rdw777
rdw777
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat May 27, 2023 7:20 am

"My first engine fire."

I spoke without thinking, common for me.  I have set ablase a few of these over the years, 1/2A Cox and others.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015465

Many of us have.  If you haven't then your not really trying.  Little blue flames easily put out by blowing.  Might have had a couple singe the paint.  

The RX-7 fire a little greater than that.  Mostly contained under the exhaust manifold/throttle body.  Aggravating but not deadly.  Something let go, might have something to do with the fuel injectors.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015467
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015469
Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015468

Back to the black hole.  Been there.  Blocking all the openings, pressure wash and build back up.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015466

One other thing.

That little Ryan held up well.  That's a six foot drop on to a hardwood floor and bounced around a bookcase and my display case.  The Formula 560 canopy cement  held on my made up windshield and the original windshield and the single rubber band held the wing in place.  Black mounting board came from my daughters old TV console.  

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015470

One other, other thing.  Make sure you have one of these in your workshop.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015471
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Sun May 28, 2023 4:33 am

rsv1cox wrote:

What, with the needle pointing to empty?   lol!  lol!

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015471
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun May 28, 2023 6:51 am

It's the bottle that I used to put out the fire.  It still has juice and imagine that it will have until completely in the red.  A replacement is on my buy list.  

It did a quick job of putting out that fire and clean-up was mostly just a leaf blower blowing the residue dust out of the garage and engine compartment, but I did hose-off the engine once we pushed it outside.  

It's not a big thing, or CO/2.  Listed as a "Dry Chemical."

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015481

Got to make sense out of all this stuff and start putting it back together.

Throttled Cox Ryan ST arrives with a Comet connection.   P1015482
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  latole Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:31 am

latole
latole
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down