Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Passion..... Cox_ba12

Passion..... Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Simple Gliders
by rdw777 Today at 6:25 pm

» Foam hand kids glider converted to 0.049 CL
by rdw777 Today at 6:11 pm

» Weird search for a single comic from an old Mad Magazine
by Kim Today at 1:44 pm

» Scientific "Zipper" Build...Zipper Flys!.
by getback Today at 7:27 am

» Cox .049 Tee Dee engines back in stock (limited availablility)
by GallopingGhostler Today at 1:05 am

» Very off-topic.........Time passes and not always for the best......
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 2:47 pm

» Golden Bee basic running problem
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:48 pm

» Jim Walker Bonanza etc.
by rsv1cox Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:30 pm

» Throttles for Cox Tee Dee .049 / .020 / .010 engines --- videos
by sosam117 Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:54 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:00 am

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by getback Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:14 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
July-2024
robot797's

"ULTIMITE COX 010: it has a clutch, E starter, throttle, exhaust, aluminum tank, aluminum venturi, gearbox with forward and reverse, and now its on a custom drawn and printed stand"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Passion..... Empty
Live on Patrol

Passion.....

Go down

Passion..... Empty Passion.....

Post  MauricioB Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:45 am

I was browsing the web looking at videos and suddenly I rescued this image.
A clear definition of passion came to mind.
Passion: that beautiful activity that you do, regardless of who is watching you and without expecting applause.

Passion..... Pasion10
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Passion..... Empty Re: Passion.....

Post  Kim Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:31 am

Truth!!!  Mauricio!!! :cheers RC Plane cheers cheers

Last edited by Kim on Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:11 pm

What a beautiful picture.

Solitude, alone with his thoughts and his interests with no distractions.  Mine would be on a sub-tropical island with palm trees and white sand beaches fronting on crystal clear waters and soft warm ocean breezes.................Had a moment there.  Smile 

Model looks like the XB70 Valkyrie.

Passion..... North_11
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Large field with tall grass, Free Flight, Comfortable chair…..A very beautiful scene!!
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:51 pm

Robert, I just watched an American thriller on one of the cable channels, Gwyneth Paltrow acted as a young wife whose mean mother in law, played by Jessica Lange, lived in a beautiful mansion surrounded by wide rolling green fields with no neighbors visible..my first thought was that field could serve me so well to play with my RC planes, like our Kim can also afford just stepping out his door and launching his planes whenever he desires..
Mauricio's idyllic photo also reminded me I will turn 65 in less than 3 months and I may opt for retirement..should I live in such open fields, with freedom to fly my planes everyday and having easy access to modeling materials, RC components etc, I would not hesitate for one single moment to retire and indulge in 24/7 modeling and COX RC flying. That would certainly keep my brain fresh and body "young".
But with the limited accessibility to flying fields and access to materials make me hesitate, whether I could really spend the time with the hobby so passionately as that chap in the photo..because without active hobby a retirement is probably a trap that keeps you inactive and accelerates aging...as my motto below my post also wants to say..
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:15 pm

balogh wrote:Robert, I just watched an American thriller on one of the cable channels, Gwyneth Paltrow acted as a young wife whose mean  mother in law, played by Jessica Lange,  lived in a beautiful mansion surrounded by wide rolling green fields with no neighbors visible..my first thought was that field could serve me so well to play with my RC planes, like our Kim can also afford just stepping out his door and launching his planes whenever he desires..
Mauricio's idyllic photo also reminded me I will turn 65 in less than 3 months and I may opt for retirement..should I live in such open fields, with freedom to fly my planes everyday and having easy access to modeling materials, RC components etc, I would not hesitate for one single moment to retire and indulge in 24/7 modeling and COX RC flying. That would certainly keep my brain fresh and body "young".
But with the limited accessibility to flying fields and access to materials make me hesitate, whether I could really spend the time with the hobby so passionately as that chap in the photo..because without active hobby a retirement is probably a trap that keeps you inactive and accelerates aging...as my motto below my post also wants to say..

Meet Joe Black. A slightly disturbing film about an executive about to retire when he "Meets Joe Black". His estate is enormous and beautiful. Each time I see it I think what a beautiful place to fly model airplanes. Claire Forlani is worth the price of admission.

Meet Joe Black is a 1998 American romantic fantasy film directed and produced by Martin Brest, and starring Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, and Claire Forlani.

rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:26 pm

MauricioB wrote:I was browsing the web looking at videos and suddenly I rescued this image.
A clear definition of passion came to mind.
Passion: that beautiful activity that you do, regardless of who is watching you and without expecting applause.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/94/18/61/pasion10.jpg
[La leyenda de la foto:
Pasión: Esa hermosa actividad que haces, sin tener en cuenta quien te esté mirando y sin esperar aplausos.
]
¡Esa foto es quedarse corta! Very Happy
That photo's an understatement! lol!

https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=4257 23in B-70 Valkyrie free flight, Apr. 1961 Aeromodeller

Passion..... 425710
Foto de Outerzone.

Passion..... 00411
Foto de Outerzone.

El avión Boeing XB-70 de tu amigo es muy hermoso, el parece muy relajado en la foto. Very Happy
Your friend's Boeing XB-70 plane is very beautiful, he seems very relaxed in the photo.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:38 am

I would love to take myself to a peaceful place like that all by myself and chill with out worry just for a little while , The airplane fling would bee a bonus Old Bugger Fishing RC Plane
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:33 am

Andras, Looks like we’re about the same age, I’ll be 65 next month….Retired a little over a year ago…. Staying plenty busy with a variety of things….. Family leans on me a little more cause they know I’m free but love to help where I can…Flying and building is the icing on the cake!…. My field is not as picturesque as what Mauricio shared but I do enjoy the quietness and solitude when I go out to fly…
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down