Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
July-2017
Mark Boesen's

Nice original Babe Bee from a Super Cub 105, late fifties.

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Tach Race 2017 Updates
Ready for Tach Race 2017?
Profile Scale Reed Speed
Gallery

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
World of Aviation

1/2A airplane Release Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1/2A airplane Release Build

Post  getback on Sat May 30, 2015 5:05 pm

I am working on one of these for 1/2A here is where I am for now /// this took me awhile to get straight but still not welded in sooooo    Ok it is not a good straight cut platform but I don't care lol!  As  long as it works.. Its harder than U may think to get those holes to line Up Smile  there is a few things I don't understand , hopefully they will come in perspective later ??? Airplane

Last edited by getback on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change title)
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1/2A airplane Release Build

Post  getback on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Ok not as long as a plane  build but , I am were I need to bee with this for now , all but some good connectors polyurethane and some spikes I thought I had but cant find . I am happy with the way it came out had some issues with the $1.98 hinges so I loosened 2 screws a tad and glued in to makem loose enough to work , dry ran 2 difft. models and everthing seems to bee a go , we will know on dee day if the suckers going to chase me half way out to the handle or not lol!            I cant wait to test this baby soon as I get that damn tree I been talking about moved Airplane affraid cheers  Eric
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top