Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register! Guests are limited to posting in the "General Questions (Guest Posting Allowed)" section only. Becoming a member is fast, easy and FREE!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cox Engine of The Month
December-2017
1/2A Nut's

"Chrome Moly TD .020 RC"

PAST WINNERS
Speed Contest 2018
CEF Traveling Engine

Gallery

Win This Engine!
The Traveling Prop
World of Aviation

1/2A airplane Release Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1/2A airplane Release Build

Post  getback on Sat May 30, 2015 5:05 pm

I am working on one of these for 1/2A here is where I am for now /// this took me awhile to get straight but still not welded in sooooo    Ok it is not a good straight cut platform but I don't care lol!  As  long as it works.. Its harder than U may think to get those holes to line Up Smile  there is a few things I don't understand , hopefully they will come in perspective later ??? Airplane

Last edited by getback on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change title)
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1/2A airplane Release Build

Post  getback on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Ok not as long as a plane  build but , I am were I need to bee with this for now , all but some good connectors polyurethane and some spikes I thought I had but cant find . I am happy with the way it came out had some issues with the $1.98 hinges so I loosened 2 screws a tad and glued in to makem loose enough to work , dry ran 2 difft. models and everthing seems to bee a go , we will know on dee day if the suckers going to chase me half way out to the handle or not lol!            I cant wait to test this baby soon as I get that damn tree I been talking about moved Airplane affraid cheers  Eric
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top