Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Cox_ba12

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Foam hand kids glider converted to 0.049 CL
by roddie Today at 4:33 am

» Cox PT-19 Wing
by latole Today at 4:28 am

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Today at 2:54 am

» Golden Bee basic running problem
by roddie Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Simple Gliders
by rdw777 Yesterday at 6:25 pm

» Weird search for a single comic from an old Mad Magazine
by Kim Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» Scientific "Zipper" Build...Zipper Flys!.
by getback Yesterday at 7:27 am

» Cox .049 Tee Dee engines back in stock (limited availablility)
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 1:05 am

» Very off-topic.........Time passes and not always for the best......
by rsv1cox Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:47 pm

» Jim Walker Bonanza etc.
by rsv1cox Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:30 pm

» Throttles for Cox Tee Dee .049 / .020 / .010 engines --- videos
by sosam117 Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:54 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:00 am

Cox Engine of The Month
July-2024
robot797's

"ULTIMITE COX 010: it has a clutch, E starter, throttle, exhaust, aluminum tank, aluminum venturi, gearbox with forward and reverse, and now its on a custom drawn and printed stand"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Empty
Live on Patrol

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21

Go down

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Empty Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21

Post  NEW222 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi all. Just in case you are reading this, I just stumbled across it. If you are interested in meteor storms, that is..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/monocerotids-1.5366637?fbclid=IwAR0gF7vpJUDsi_Bp-5nyPzOtBVitj844dxj_a7I-ARQpqkGFkUghYpUxibU
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Empty Re: Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21

Post  getback Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:13 am

I Love a good meteor storm although we don't get many here , i really want to see the Northern lights , but i don't think i will less i hit the rich women i need . Eyebrows
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Empty Re: Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21

Post  NEW222 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:43 am

getback wrote:I Love a good meteor storm  although we don't get many here , i really want to see the Northern lights , but i don't think i will less i hit the rich women i need . Eyebrows

Well, I don't know if it did happen or not, but I did not see anything personally. This was kind of a weird meteor shower. As for the northern lights. Yes, they are nice to watch, especially when they are dancing around. The best I had personally seen so far was a few years ago while on holidays at the cottage. When I went outside, it was brighter out than normal which drew my attention to them immediately. While watching them, I immediately noticed something. I was looking at them to the south. Then thought what the heck? I then looked north and as I was turning around to the north, I had realized that we were in a sort of 'dome', so to speak. The area was literally surrounded by them for over a half an hour. That was the neatest sighting I had ever had.

Anyways, here's to wishing and hoping that you will get to see the northern lights if just one time!
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:04 am

WoW Thanks for the visually>> I got pics LOL >>  Late Find Possible Meteor Shower Thursday November 21 Zionby10
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:27 pm

I got to see the Northern Lights for free and I'm in Florida Shocked !! Ya' see, I found a photo of the wife back when she was about 18 or so and I made the comment about " My, how you've grown"!! In a twinkling of an eye … I saw the Northern Lights, the Aurora Borealis, a Klingon Battle Cruiser and the Wrath of Khan!! (the doctors were able to put my brain back in my skull after a couple of hours of surgery)!! Laughing Laughing
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  NEW222 Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pm

modelbuilder49 wrote:I got to see the Northern Lights for free and I'm in Florida Shocked !!  Ya' see, I found a photo of the wife back when she was about 18 or so and I made the comment about " My, how you've grown"!!  In a twinkling of an eye … I saw the Northern Lights, the Aurora Borealis, a Klingon Battle Cruiser and the Wrath of Khan!!  (the doctors were able to put my brain back in my skull after a couple of hours of surgery)!!  Laughing Laughing

Lol. Good one. Laughing
NEW222
NEW222
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 am

modelbuilder49 wrote:I got to see the Northern Lights for free and I'm in Florida Shocked !!  Ya' see, I found a photo of the wife back when she was about 18 or so and I made the comment about " My, how you've grown"!!  In a twinkling of an eye … I saw the Northern Lights, the Aurora Borealis, a Klingon Battle Cruiser and the Wrath of Khan!!  (the doctors were able to put my brain back in my skull after a couple of hours of surgery)!!  Laughing Laughing
lol! lol! lol! lol! You Know that's right !!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  66 Malibu Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Pilgrim, you have a lot to learn.
Listen carefully …..
There are five major calamities of mankind.
They are: Hurricanes, Tornados, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and the Worst of All, Bad Hair Day !!!!
Paraphrasing the famous Dizzy Dean, " Son, You accidentally slud into the wrong place! "
Don't let it happen again Pilgrim or you may not make it back !!!!!
66 Malibu
66 Malibu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down