Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!


Heart to Heart......LOL Cox_ba12




Heart to Heart......LOL Pixel

Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roddie tears-down his recent bench-run engine
by gkamysz Today at 9:12 am

» K&B Torp Jr 035 glow plug(s)
by ncpiperpilot Today at 5:20 am

» Scientific Gulfhawk
by duaneh Today at 1:21 am

» Sold out Cox .049 silencers for sale
by 1/2A Nut Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» Nostalgia alert, my 1959 Corvette revisited
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Does this book interest anyone?
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Cox Ryan ST 2.0
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 3:47 pm

» Gut instinct
by Onelife Tue May 21, 2024 5:39 pm

» My Cox .049 reedy with a Galbreath head and Nelson plug
by F4D Phantom II Tue May 21, 2024 11:03 am

» audio-tach anyone?
by roddie Mon May 20, 2024 9:09 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Mon May 20, 2024 8:16 pm

» Prayers for my Wife Please
by fit90 Mon May 20, 2024 7:34 am

Cox Engine of The Month
May-2024
1/2A Nut's

"Cox Tee Dee .051 RC Marine"



PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery


Heart to Heart......LOL Empty
Live on Patrol


Heart to Heart......LOL

Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  Cribbs74 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 am

I have been a member of CECF since Oct of last year and I do a lot of reading of my posts and others posts. I find it funny how I can read what I wrote one day and the next it sounds totally different depending on my current mood.

I always try to write in a way that is humble and non offensive to others but, it may not come across that way. Even emoticons sometimes get lost in translation. What I am poorly trying to say is if I offended anyone or caused any issues then be my friend and shoot me a PM or something and let me know so I can correct it. I think this is the best darn forum I have ever been involved with and I have learned much and have met some of the nicest people walking this planet.

Just wanted to clear the air and say something maybe others were already thinking.

Thanks to everyone for making this forum what it is!

Ron Cribbs
Cribbs74
Cribbs74
Moderator

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Posts : 11899
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 50
Location : Tuttle, OK

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  nitroairplane Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 am

Hey Ron,
I for one have NEVER been offended or upset with any of you posts!
Indra
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : London

http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  RknRusty Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

Never any offense from my view. I have the same thing happen; I'll write something that I think is brilliant. Then when I revisit it, I think, They're gonna think I'm a moron.

cribbs74 wrote:What I am poorly trying to say is if I offended anyone or caused any issues then be my friend and shoot me
Ron Cribbs
But whatever you say, Ron... want a cigarette first?Heart to Heart......LOL Laugh-1

_________________
Don't Panic!
...and never Ever think about how good you are at something...
while you're doing it!


My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Posts : 10869
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 68
Location : South Carolina, USA

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  WingingIt74 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 am

Cribbs, your on thin ice with me buddy Smile Just kidding, I do the same thing or constantly come up with a better way to explain myself Smile
WingingIt74
WingingIt74
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 3189
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 49
Location : Waterloo, IL

https://www.facebook.com/wingingit74/

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  PV Pilot Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 am

WingingIt74 wrote:Cribbs, your on thin ice with me buddy Smile Just kidding, I do the same thing or constantly come up with a better way to explain myself Smile

yeah, what he said,,watch it mister!! Very Happy

the real late or early post are usually from my phone and a fast type during work,.so I do a double take the next morning and try to fix added emotion or mistakes that arent needed.
PV Pilot
PV Pilot
High Tech Balsa Basher
High Tech Balsa Basher

Posts : 1854
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 57
Location : The ragged end of the Universe.

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  nitroairplane Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 am

I am tuping un mt phine rite niw.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : London

http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  PV Pilot Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 am

nitroairplane wrote:I am tuping un mt phine rite niw.

really??,,,, Laughing
PV Pilot
PV Pilot
High Tech Balsa Basher
High Tech Balsa Basher

Posts : 1854
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 57
Location : The ragged end of the Universe.

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  nitroairplane Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

I know you'd never guess.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : London

http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  Ivanhoe Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey Ron, nothing I've ever read of yours has ever struck me as offensive, quite the opposite, I HAVE read posts I consider offensive or patronising on here, but never from you! Don't worry about it.

I must admit that some of the auto-completes I see on here from iPhones and the like are often very amusing, some members never actually read what they have typed before sending!

lol!

Wilf
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  nitroairplane Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:Hey Ron, nothing I've ever read of yours has ever struck me as offensive, quite the opposite, I HAVE read posts I consider offensive or patronising on here, but never from you! Don't worry about it.

I must admit that some of the auto-completes I see on here from iPhones and the like are often very amusing, some members never actually read what they have typed before sending!

lol!

Wilf

Guilty as charged Wink
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : London

http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  PV Pilot Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:22 pm

I turn that auto-complete off, makes it look like rock wall paintings if I use it.
PV Pilot
PV Pilot
High Tech Balsa Basher
High Tech Balsa Basher

Posts : 1854
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 57
Location : The ragged end of the Universe.

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  Cribbs74 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks Guys,

You all are some pretty funny characters! I wrote that note as a "just in case" kind of thing.

I was reading through some of my posts the last couple days and I saw some things that could be taken as me talking downward to folks. I also wanted to let forum members know to give me a chance to correct something should I offend.

Or you could just shoot me as Rusty suggested. While I don't smoke a cig would be nice first........



Cribbs74
Cribbs74
Moderator

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Posts : 11899
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 50
Location : Tuttle, OK

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  Ivanhoe Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:50 pm

cribbs74 wrote:Thanks Guys,

You all are some pretty funny characters! I wrote that note as a "just in case" kind of thing.

I was reading through some of my posts the last couple days and I saw some things that could be taken as me talking downward to folks. I also wanted to let forum members know to give me a chance to correct something should I offend.

Or you could just shoot me as Rusty suggested. While I don't smoke a cig would be nice first........



Commander of firing squad "Do you want a cigarette?"
Victim "No thanks, I'm trying to give them up"
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  Cribbs74 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
cribbs74 wrote:Thanks Guys,

You all are some pretty funny characters! I wrote that note as a "just in case" kind of thing.

I was reading through some of my posts the last couple days and I saw some things that could be taken as me talking downward to folks. I also wanted to let forum members know to give me a chance to correct something should I offend.

Or you could just shoot me as Rusty suggested. While I don't smoke a cig would be nice first........



Commander of firing squad "Do you want a cigarette?"
Victim "No thanks, I'm trying to give them up"



Ha,

Yeah I figured at that point the chance of contracting cancer is pretty slim. Actually I would prefer a cigar, that way I have longer to figure a way out!


Last edited by nitroairplane on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quotation error)
Cribbs74
Cribbs74
Moderator

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Posts : 11899
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 50
Location : Tuttle, OK

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  microflitedude Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Nothing offensive Ron.

Either very helpful, or downright funny. Smile
microflitedude
microflitedude
Top Poster
Top Poster

Posts : 3417
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 26
Location : Columbia, SC

https://www.facebook.com/MiniCub?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart......LOL Empty Re: Heart to Heart......LOL

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum