Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!


Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Cox_ba12




Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Pixel

Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion
by getback Today at 8:38 am

» Me 163 in 1/32 scale
by Jo Nuesseler Today at 6:34 am

» Props for a Stels .049
by Ken Cook Today at 3:57 am

» Willy Nillies saga
by Admin Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» AJ/JW .020 Firebaby Jr. Pretty neat
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 8:08 pm

» So to the rescue of an EZ BEE .049 r/c
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:26 am

» Simple Gliders
by rdw777 Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:45 pm

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by F4D Phantom II Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:33 pm

» Cox PT-19 Trainer.
by GallopingGhostler Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:24 pm

» Help! What is it and where can I find it?
by rsv1cox Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:05 pm

» Cox Mustang repair
by Kim Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:48 am

» Opened a Box and look what jumped out !
by rsv1cox Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:09 am

Cox Engine of The Month
June-2024
F4D Phantom II's

"Cox .049 Marine inboard engine."

More info on this engine!




PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery


Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol


Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  ChaseBanner Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:38 am

rsv1cox wrote:
ChaseBanner wrote:[quote="Marleysky"...yep yep

Chemtrail conspiracy theory
The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits the erroneous belief that long-lasting condensation trails are "chemtrails" consisting of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, sprayed for nefarious purposes undisclosed to the general public. Believers in this conspiracy theory say that while normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly, contrails that linger must contain additional substances. Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management, weather modification, psychological manipulation, human population control, biological or chemical warfare, or testing of biological or chemical agents on a population, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.


Not to worry.  Reports are the President is looking into it.  
feel much better now, glad it crossed the presidents desk, most on point potus ever!!!... declassified since vietnam was the cloud seeding program called operation popeye. basically how the us ended the war based on what did or didnt happen at the gulf of tonkin....its all good though cause one day every tongue will confess. ready to put this dispensation or earth age behind me and move on to the next 1000 years
ChaseBanner
ChaseBanner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2021-09-27
Location : Arkansas

Back to top Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  rsv1cox Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 am

There isn't going to be a next 1000 years Chase, for human kind that is.  

Humans have existed on this planet for only an eyeblink in time.  We are not the norm here.  Technology is our savior and our Achillies heel.  We planted the seeds of our destruction back in the early 1900's with Marie Currie and others then blossomed it at the University of Chicago in 1939.  Add the internet allowing small groups to congregate and plan the overthrow of legitimate governments and social standards.  Add again diverse political ideologies with different goals.  Add viruses whether or not human constructed or natural that cause chaos throughout the world.  All just the tip of the human downfall iceberg.  

In the 1960's (Vietnam, social unrest, terrorism) I gave us a thousand years, today it's down to maybe 250.  

But...........this morning I witnessed a beautiful sunrise.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Posts : 10749
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : West Virginia

Back to top Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  cstatman Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:50 am

Our pal George Carlin said it best in ~ 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.
cstatman
cstatman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Posts : 550
Join date : 2021-02-17
Age : 59
Location : San Jose, CA

Back to top Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  ChaseBanner Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:31 pm

rsv1cox wrote:There isn't going to be a next 1000 years Chase, for human kind that is.  

Humans have existed on this planet for only an eyeblink in time.  We are not the norm here.  Technology is our savior and our Achillies heel.  We planted the seeds of our destruction back in the early 1900's with Marie Currie and others then blossomed it at the University of Chicago in 1939.  Add the internet allowing small groups to congregate and plan the overthrow of legitimate governments and social standards.  Add again diverse political ideologies with different goals.  Add viruses whether or not human constructed or natural that cause chaos throughout the world.  All just the tip of the human downfall iceberg.  

In the 1960's (Vietnam, social unrest, terrorism) I gave us a thousand years, today it's down to maybe 250.  

But...........this morning I witnessed a beautiful sunrise.
yes! thats it there. most take the beauty of the sun setting and everything and everyone for granted, or if asked how the spring rain smells would look at you funny. its the little things that count, not the latest gadgets they cant go 5 minutes without. one day we might only have sunsets and the shirts on our backs but ill still be happy and thankful. the best things in life are actually free, but try convincing someone else of that that panics when their phone battery dies. pea shooter shined up nicely
ChaseBanner
ChaseBanner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2021-09-27
Location : Arkansas

Back to top Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  ChaseBanner Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:33 pm

cstatman wrote:Our pal George Carlin said it best in ~ 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.
carlin will be missed r.i.p.
ChaseBanner
ChaseBanner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 125
Join date : 2021-09-27
Location : Arkansas

Back to top Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  getback Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:13 am

ChaseBanner wrote:
cstatman wrote:Our pal George Carlin said it best in ~ 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.
Carlen will be missed r.i.p.
Defiantly Miss George Carlin he was an increditable man Very Happy
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Posts : 10223
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 66
Location : julian , NC

Back to top Go down

Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Postal....Wen Mac P-26 and other things.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum