Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

ENYA 09 II Cox_ba12

ENYA 09 II Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by balogh Today at 12:55 am

» Original Box for P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer Value
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Cox P-51 Bendix Trophy Racer
by Wayne Brown Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» thread measurements
by MauricioB Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Cox Thompson Trophy Winner
by Jerry Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» COX 010 TeeDee with RC carb, courtesy sosam 117
by rdw777 Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» "Me and Crazy Horse...Our Anniversary"
by fit90 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» a cheap sport muffler
by robot797 Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» OS 10FSR Carb Needed
by Cougar 429 Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» AP .061 Hornet
by F4D Phantom II Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 pm

» dozens of old .049 TeeDee's, Medallions and a few others
by rsv1cox Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 pm

» Re-manufactured Enya .06-II for Boats13
by Boats13 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

ENYA 09 II Empty
Live on Patrol

ENYA 09 II

Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty ENYA 09 II

Post  GWILLIEFOX Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:05 am

My 09 II and some papers.  The throttle arm is not original; the previous owner removed the original plain bent wire and installed a conventional throttle arm.
ENYA 09 II 361_en10
ENYA 09 II 361_en12
ENYA 09 II 361_en11
ENYA 09 II 09_ii012
ENYA 09 II 09_ii013
ENYA 09 II 09_ii011
ENYA 09 II 09_ii010
GWILLIEFOX
GWILLIEFOX
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty Re: ENYA 09 II

Post  fredvon4 Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:52 am

That early style Enya #3 plug is a thing of beauty to me

In the late 50s my dad (I was under 5) got the Model airplane CL bug and first engine was McCoy 29 or 35 (I forget) but definitely ignition

very soon after he got a GLOW one and Alcohol fuel
Most of what he bought was from an Army Post Exchange (PX)

He had me as "helper" and I was stoked for a life of love of ALL things aviation ad Motors!

The first ever Enya I saw was around age 9 or so on Island of Formosa (Taiwan) where my dad and I were just starting to figure it all out and actually build models that would fly and the skills necessary to try and keep the months of evenings building and finishing from being obliterated in two laps...OK... I know I can do a longer sentence

Any Way the AF, Navy, and Army guys all got to island hop. In our area a guy, who was also into model airplanes, brought back from Okinawa, a new Enya engine  (no memory of the size)...but compared to the early McCoy was a true work of art...

I remember at least 6 guys, with my dad, at the flying site just running and grinning but negatively commenting on this Jap-(anese) wonder of an engine..
Comon lighten up, it was the early 60s, and "Buy American" was NOT a yet an National slogan ----but a subtly ingrained mantra since the War.......

However---- I was aware enough, to see that they both loathed, and admired, this little jewel of an engine...

Retrospect... by now the very short life of a $7.89 McCoy was an aggravation ---and the more expensive Fox $12.50 in the Base Exchange was not that much better... ( I doubt ANY of my dad cohorts or I had any clue about OIL/Nitro/Meth mixes need for good life) and more to the point...it seems to me all engine runs were adjusted for Max RPM on the ground...some of you will know this is a bad Idea

Not too sure when dad and I became aware of other engine brands ...in our limited world..Cox, McCoy, Fox, and (can only get in Japan) Enya

Of course, by the mid 60s this all changed and we started having the extra bucks for magazine subscriptions ( I doubt my dad- nor I-Ever read any Model magazine before 1964)

Later in life, my dad told me he used the McCoy Ignition engine for the first plane he built---- because he and his brother played with cast aluminum tether cars (late 40s early 50s) with that brand engine...But he said he alway wanted a Dooling..... (side thought..he died before I could gift him a very cool Dooling 60 tether motor I got on e-bay)...the back then price of $599 for the period correct chassis---- was not to be... sorry for the sideways slant
fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  crankbndr Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:31 am

Ive been collecting Dooling for a while now, most of the pre-war stuff is out of reach for me.
Not long ago I came across a mis priced Dooling Mercury rear drive new listing that was way too low, I hesitated for a second and it was gone.
This .61 I have carries its own magneto

ENYA 09 II Img_2310
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Spectacular engines guys. Love that Dooling.

GWillie Thanks for posting that picture along with the instructions, I saved the instructions. What is different though is the early .09II's had Made In Japan cast in the right bearer while the first edition 3001's had it on the left.

Yes, Enya just supplied a straight piece of wire on the early carburetors for the throttle control. But the PO of this one had a simple solution, just cut the wire and twist.

ENYA 09 II Enya_018

Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty ENYA 09 lineage

Post  Twin Stack Thu May 12, 2022 10:52 pm

Twin Stack
Twin Stack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Fri May 13, 2022 5:27 am

I've got 4 Enya .09-III's, 2 TV (RC) and 2 with venturis. They are fantastic engines. Peter Chinn rated them back in 1965 as being 2nd powerful to the .09 Tee Dee. Using Peter's data, I was surprised that the CL version is a touch more powerful than the well acclaimed Fox .15X. Because the HP peaks out at a lower RPM, to take advantage, must be propped with larger diameter / steeper pitched props.

ENYA 09 II Enya_015

ENYA 09 II Enya_016

I also was amazed that they are a touch more powerful than the competing 1965 OS Max .10R/C (I have 3). The OS is a sweet engine, very easy throttling, with exhaust baffle plate for idle back pressure, weighs only 3 oz., a good upgrade to that anemic .049 plane. I've seen it turn my trainer into a decent sport plane.

ENYA 09 II Os_max16

ENYA 09 II Os_max17

I've gained a respect for Enya being top notched engines. Both these engines need to be propped with larger / steeper pitched props to take advantage of their lower power band, but propped properly, they really move out. The Enyga has a touch more power to make up for its 1 oz. heavier weight.

Last edited by GallopingGhostler on Sat May 14, 2022 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction to OS displacement, not .15 (have also, great engine), but .10.)
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty The Enya .09 linage -- correction to Twin Stack posting on R/C Group Forum

Post  sosam117 Fri May 13, 2022 7:38 am

Of all of my Enya .09"s that I have (67 engines in all) I only am missing the shiny .09 and the buggy "Quicky" (but didn't really want a car engine) .
Unfortunately I didn't keep the boxes from the Enya .09 (Model 3001 -- which I have three) and the boxes for 3 of the four Enya. 09-II that I have. Now I wished I did?

So those guys that don't have their original boxes are in an Enya "newer" square box like the newer Enya engines.

Enya .09 Model 3001 U-Control and with T.V. (Yes the T.V."IS" original when I purchased it!)
ENYA 09 II Enya_166
ENYA 09 II 003_en13

Enya .09-II with original T.V.
ENYA 09 II 005_en13

The mass produced Enya .09-III
ENYA 09 II Comple11

The very "RARE" Enya .09-III BB T.V.
(which was not mentioned by the way?) Produced for only a year and a half?
Close look at the 2nd photo shows that this engines was on Enya's engine list.
ENYA 09 II Enya_167
ENYA 09 II 10_eny11

The photo of the Enya .09-IV with small exhaust (to use the old clamp on muffler)
This engine was missed some how by Twin Stack on R/C Group Forum?
ENYA 09 II Enya_168
ENYA 09 II Enya_170

The Enya .09-IV Plain Bearing "large stack" exhaust for the new .09/.15/.19 muffler
ENYA 09 II 006_en12

Now the Enya .09-IV BB T.V. ( with the BB stamped on the front housing)
Reason being some plain bearing .09-IV also had the "RED" prop driver (so don't go by just the red prop driver!)
I have "four" plain bearing .09-IV engines with the red prop driver and are "not" ball bearing. and not sold as BB engines.
ENYA 09 II 008_en14
ENYA 09 II 010_en12

Last is the Quicky (Enya .09-IV)
The best of them all.
Originally as a "buggy" engine (car). It was also changed into an airplane engine.
I was originally not interested in the "buggy" engine but did purchase the "Quicky" plane engine.

ENYA 09 II 011_en11

On the R/C Group Forum, Twin Stacks has 90% of the Enya .09 engines correct but missed out on the Enya-III BB which was a very short run and some of the details on the "RED" prop driver info along with the BB stamped on the front housing of the engines that are BB engines.

I do like the smaller Enya engines from the .049 to the .19 size engines and have been purchasing them for more than 55 years.
I also had one opportunity to visit the Enya plant before they moved to their new location back in 2004.
While there I purchased an Enya 90-4C engine that a woman was placing the engine and accessories into the box to be shipped out and had Ken Enya sign the top of the box for me (special!)
That one is my "special" engine.
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty ENYA 09 variants

Post  Twin Stack Fri May 13, 2022 7:44 pm

Hi sosam,
the reason why I omitted that particular 09 variant is, I don't have one in my collection and as well, I couldn't find an image of one on the net (the RCG posting intended to be a simple, visual one). I don't claim to be an expert on every single ENYA engine and variant !

However, on page 61 of my ENYA Compendium, I wrote this which hopefully will satisfy you -
"The smallest of the engines designed by Saburo Enya (the 09) must hold some sort of record for the number of times that the crankcase casting was altered to change on which side the exhaust stack was positioned. Starting with the Model 3001, the exhaust was on the R.H. side, but when the 09-II was released, that was changed to the L.H. side. The stack remained on the left all through production of the 09-III, and was last seen on the 09-III BB first variant. A second variant of the 09-III BB appeared with the stack now on the R.H. side, and it remained in that position on all the following 09-IV variants. As well, there were “small” and “large” stacks (the latter for a bolton muffler), thus it’s possible to find an 09-III BB with a “small” stack on either the left or right hand side, or an 09-IV BB with a “small” R.H. exhaust stack, before the switch to the larger stack"

I was interested in your photo of the ENYA literature, as I don't have that particular sheet which mentions the 09-III BB. Could you tell me though - what does the asterisk signify next to the III BB listing ?
Twin Stack
Twin Stack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Sat May 14, 2022 11:19 am

Twin Stack wrote:Hi sosam,
the reason why I omitted that particular 09 variant is, I don't have one in my collection and as well, I couldn't find an image of one on the net (the RCG posting intended to be a simple, visual one). I don't claim to be an expert on every single ENYA engine and variant !

However, on page 61 of my ENYA Compendium, I wrote this which hopefully will satisfy you -
"The smallest of the engines designed by Saburo Enya (the 09) must hold some sort of record for the number of times that the crankcase casting was altered to change on which side the exhaust stack was positioned. Starting with the Model 3001, the exhaust was on the R.H. side, but when the 09-II was released, that was changed to the L.H. side. The stack remained on the left all through production of the 09-III, and was last seen on the 09-III BB first variant. A second variant of the 09-III BB appeared with the stack now on the R.H. side, and it remained in that position on all the following 09-IV variants. As well, there were “small” and “large” stacks (the latter for a bolton muffler), thus it’s possible to find an 09-III BB with a “small” stack on either the left or right hand side, or an 09-IV BB with a “small” R.H. exhaust stack, before the switch to the larger stack"

I was interested in your photo of the ENYA literature, as I don't have that particular sheet which mentions the 09-III BB. Could you tell me though - what does the asterisk signify next to the III BB listing ?

I don't know what the asterisk says because my Enya literature is in Japanese.
I'll need to either scan it or take a photo and go to one of the translation websites to see what it says.

I do have all of the Enya .09 variations (except the shiny case .09) but I have not yet photographed them all.
I have acquired 90% my engines from Japan (Hobby & Toy stores) when I was in Japan.

My company had me go over to Japan every three months so when a new engine from Enya came out I usually tried to purchase it.

How I got the engines back to the USA was interesting.
Working for Cat Fuel Systems (injectors), I packaged the Enya engines with the returning injectors in the metal shipping cases (a little bigger than a very larger luggage) inside and when I got stopped, I told TSA that these are defective injectors I'm bringing back to my company for inspection.

Did it for 5 years with the contract that Cat Fuel Systems had with ISUZU making diesel injectors for the Trooper.
Got about 375 Enya engines. Bad thing is all of the literature, engine papers and info. are in Japanese.

Had a nice boss that flew model airplanes to and brought back some items for him too.
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty Mokoken modified Enya engines

Post  sosam117 Sat May 14, 2022 12:25 pm

Twin Stack,
I have "ten" Enya engines (.049-II / .06-II / .08 and a .10) that were specially modified by a company called Mokoken.
They fetch a higher price than the original Enya engines.
I have done some comparison to see the difference and there are quite a few but the look is like an original Enya engine.

Here is the web site of a Enya .10 diesel that they have done.

http://mokoken.driven.jp/engin/ENYA10/ENYA10.html

The photo below is one I have and it was the one of the 1st ones they did.
ENYA 09 II 006_en13
ENYA 09 II 001_en21
ENYA 09 II 03_eny14

One easy way to spot a Mokoken engine is the crankshaft that they make the threads for the prop nuts the Enya .049-II from Mokoken uses M4x.5 thd pitch and the Emya .06-II from Mokoken uses M5x.5 thd and not the old JIS thread pitch.
So, those engines have turned spinners instead of prop nuts.

As an example: the Enya .10 (diesel) engine
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

ENYA 09 II Empty Answer for Twin Stack for Enya .09-III Ball bearing engine -- Asterix next to engine in brochure

Post  sosam117 Tue May 17, 2022 4:41 pm

Twin Stack wrote:Hi sosam,

Twin Stack,
I was able to get the particular sheet that I have which mentions the 09-III BB translated.
The single asterisk signify that in the translation it is a One Pole Bearing. I think it really means "ball" bearing.
The double asterisk on the same brochure say that those are Two Pole bearing (ball bearing engines).

I hope that answers you question. Below is the translated section you wanted.
ENYA 09 II Astrix10
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Twin Stack Tue May 17, 2022 9:04 pm

sosam,
Thank You for clearing that point up! The rest of that table though is quite ambiguous, and doesn't make a lot of sense. Rather than listing engines that were all available at a particular point in time (as when you compare spec sheets that came boxed with the engine) it seems to list engines from all different periods of time. As an example, it lists the old 09-II which was superseded by the 09-III in 1966, yet mentions late era ENYA's like the 49X and the 60 XRV. As well, it lists a 60 IIB which as far as I know, doesn't exist. The 1965 60-II Model 7032 was replaced by the 60-III and then the 60-IIIB both being Models 7033. Just shows the problems that us historians can face!
Twin Stack
Twin Stack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Tue May 17, 2022 11:40 pm

It is hard to say what the intentions were of the original author as to a need to include the other engines in the sheet. I'm thinking a possibility that it may have been possible in some shops in Japan, may still have old unsold stock, so when a person came across, could be an incentive to buy.

Not all the world had model distribution centers like we have in US. And, sometimes, I wished I was a little more bold to have back in the 2000's, bought an Enya .08 TV from Singapore. It's price was somewhat high but not bad, but still available there and they shipped overseas.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Twin Stack Wed May 18, 2022 12:21 am

I think more likely it was compiled by a "non ENYA person" and included some crucial spelling mistakes eg. there's no such engine as a 29-VI B (should read 29-IV B), ditto the 35-II B (should be either 35-II or III)
Twin Stack
Twin Stack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Wed May 18, 2022 8:11 am

Twin Stack wrote:sosam,
Thank You for clearing that point up!  The rest of that table though is quite ambiguous, and doesn't make a lot of sense.  Rather than listing engines that were all available at a particular point in time (as when you compare spec sheets that came boxed with the engine) it seems to list engines from all different periods of time. As an example, it lists the old 09-II which was superseded by the 09-III in 1966, yet mentions late era ENYA's like the 49X and the 60 XRV.  As well, it lists a 60 IIB which as far as I know, doesn't exist. The 1965 60-II Model 7032 was replaced by the 60-III and then the 60-IIIB both being Models 7033. Just shows the problems that us historians can face!

I have:
1 of 60XF-II (NIB)
1 of 60XF-III (NIB)
1 of 60XF-IV (NIB)
2 of 60-III (both lightly used) -- don't know if they are "B" or not?
Last two I purchased in Japan when I was there. Japanese instructions and brochure.
Will have to look to see (dig them up), but I think they are steel sleeved and not chromed?
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Wed May 18, 2022 8:47 am

GallopingGhostler wrote:It is hard to say what the intentions were of the original author as to a need to include the other engines in the sheet. I'm thinking a possibility that it may have been possible in some shops in Japan, may still have old unsold stock, so when a person came across, could be an incentive to buy.

Not all the world had model distribution centers like we have in US. And, sometimes, I wished I was a little more bold to have back in the 2000's, bought an Enya .08 TV from Singapore. It's price was somewhat high but not bad, but still available there and they shipped overseas.

For a while Ed Carlson of Carlson Engine Imports were bringing in the small Enya engines.
The Enya .049-II / Enya .06-II / Enya .06D- II diesel / Enya .08 and the Enya .10  and also the Enya .15 diesel, until MRC(Altec) gave him papers to cease and desist selling Enya engines all together or they would take him to court for selling the small Enya engines and the Enya diesels.

I purchased "Two" of each of the engines below:
.049-II T.V. with muffler (both still NIB)
.06-II T.V. with muffler (one slightly used and the other NIB)
.06D-II T.V with muffler (one slightly used and the other NIB)
.08 T.V. with muffler (both still NIB)
.10 T.V. with muffler (both still NIB)
and the Enya .15 Diesel (both still NIB)

I don't remember the total cost but I do remember it was a lot of money at the time?
Purchased them about 2001 when he had them "on sale" to get rid of the stock of Enya he had to agree to no longer sell Enya engines.

I have asked him now that Altec is gone if he would sell the small Enya engine and Enya diesels now and his reply is he is getting just too old to sell engines anymore. What engines he has left is it and he'll not be acquiring any new engines and it seems electric is taking over.

ENYA 09 II Img_0151
ENYA 09 II Img_0149
ENYA 09 II Img_0150
ENYA 09 II Img_0152
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Wed May 18, 2022 10:00 am

Interesting, @sosam117, so much for open competitive trade, I didn't know one could own a monopoly on merchandise imported to US, but that is our world today. Big guy sues little guy.

I always had a very high opinion of Bob Carlson. Would Bob win in court against MRC? May be, but it would tie him up in big legal fees and be a drain both emotionally and materially. Also, it makes me wonder what MRC really gained by such a threat of lawsuit. Other engine brands from Japan, Taiwan and finally mainland China ended up dominating over Enya, making Enya history, relegated to mainly overseas sales.

Yes, those you bought are really nice, but similar to Bob where I am at, the Cox's, Wen Mac's, OK Cubs, Gmark and Gilbert's will satisfy me until they're pried out of my cold dead hands. Very Happy Old Bugger I have derived a greater joy by doing similar to @rsv1cox and buying obscure and bastardized engines at lower cost, cleaning them up, rejoicing in the final greater outcome.

One E-Bay buyer I bought an Enya .09-III TV from in 2013, that looked very rustic, after clean up, found it to be a very low time or hardly run engine. Beneath the dirt and rust, it cleaned up very nicely. I bought it for a very low price being an only bidder. He was actually miffed about my benefiting, which was odd. Doh! (The Censored was too lazy to clean it up, IMO.  Laughing )

ENYA 09 II Enya_017

Twin Stack wrote:I think more likely it was compiled by a "non ENYA person" and included some crucial spelling mistakes eg. there's no such engine as a 29-VI B (should read 29-IV B), ditto the 35-II B (should be either 35-II or III)
It probably was compiled by a non-technical person, may be a family member. I imagine that things were more competitive back then, and the git 'er done attitude was more important. A quick cursory review, out to the printing shop it went then folding, inclusion in engine boxes most likely and to local Japanese engine distribution channels. This was after WW2, and Japan was still in much rebuilding.

It amazes me how Ken Enya's family was able to put together such an amazing enterprise in so quickly a time. It is hard to imagine back then that factory production was putting out thousands of each model back in its day. The consistency in quality was truly amazing.

Hijacked
And, speak of attitude only 50 years ago, I remember as a high school student, traveling down to the, at the time one of the largest shopping malls in the late 1960's, Ala Moana Shopping Center in Waikiki. I overheard a couple tourists from the "Mainland" (Continental US) commenting on Japanese electronic products in one of the stores, the Panasonic radios, calling them "Jap[anese] crap".

Yet, I and my parents had bought them, the quality was every bit as good as Zenith, Packard Bell, GE, Silvertone (Sears brand), etc. WW2 US Gov and US media propaganda had created an atmosphere of mutual hate, distrust and inferiority for the war effort, but very little to reverse that after the war. I may disturb some by saying this, but having a Japanese mother, and growing up as a military dependent in various places in US, found it interesting how I faced these same attitudes displayed in children especially in rural areas, where at the time many military bases were.

My father used to comment how that in the radar installation he worked at in Japan, at times they were out of American tubes, would head into town, buy and substitute Japanese tubes to keep the radars running. Leadership would call these inferior Jap[anese] crap, but as techs they knew better, kept the radars up and running without problems.
Back To Topic
Perhaps that's where the statement, "Out of sight, out of mind" came about. lol!
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Twin Stack Wed May 18, 2022 7:28 pm

sosam117 wrote:
I have:
1 of 60XF-II (NIB)
1 of 60XF-III (NIB)
1 of 60XF-IV (NIB)
Last two I purchased in Japan when I was there. Japanese instructions and brochure.
Will have to look to see (dig them up), but I think they are steel sleeved and not chromed?
sosam,
It's easy to tell if your ENYA 60's are III or IIIB. Both are models 7033 but the earlier 60-III had a rotating exhaust restrictor which was coupled to the throttle, thus both the front and back of the exhaust stack had a hole to house the round restrictor. The 60-IIIB had no such restrictor, so it's exhaust stack was solid on both ends. Both 7033's were pre-Schnuerle with a ringed alloy piston running in a steel liner
Twin Stack
Twin Stack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sosam117 Thu May 19, 2022 6:56 am

Twin Stack wrote:
sosam117 wrote:
I have:
1 of 60XF-II (NIB)
1 of 60XF-III (NIB)
1 of 60XF-IV (NIB)
sosam,
It's easy to tell if your ENYA 60's are III or IIIB. Both are models 7033 but the earlier 60-III had a rotating exhaust restrictor which was coupled to the throttle, thus both the front and back of the exhaust stack had a hole to house the round restrictor. The 60-IIIB had no such restrictor, so it's exhaust stack was solid on both ends. Both 7033's were pre-Schnuerle with a ringed alloy piston running in a steel liner

Twin Stack,
My Enya 60-III don't have the rotating exhaust restrictor.
So, I guess that I have the 60-IIIB.
Though on the 60-III (B) engines I have, it looks like a hole could be drilled/reemed out for that rotating restrictor?
Thanks for the information
sosam117
sosam117
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down