Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Cox_ba12

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Irvine Mills .75 replica
by ffkiwi Today at 4:43 am

» COX .020 RC PROJECT
by 1/2A Nut Today at 4:32 am

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (October 2024)
by Admin Today at 1:33 am

» Happy Birthday Robert ( Rsv1cox )
by balogh Today at 1:06 am

» Carburetor Sprinkler Rod Peak Tee Dee .049 / .051
by MauricioB Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» OS MAX-D
by Ken Cook Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» The Cabin.........A carpenters nightmare.
by getback Yesterday at 3:22 pm

» Cox .020 PeeWee/TeeDee prop-screw
by getback Yesterday at 7:55 am

» Wanted peewee 20 fuel tank
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 2:05 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:40 pm

» *Cox Engine of The Month* Submit your pictures! -October 2024-
by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:33 pm

» Off topic - Tonka dump truck restoration. 10:27
by rsv1cox Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:32 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
September-2024
F4D Phantom II's

"Surestart .049 geared opposed twin"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Empty
Live on Patrol

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon.

Go down

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Empty Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon.

Post  MauricioB Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:55 pm

I am very confident in the march of my Pee Wee .020 rc, so I decided to put a couple of leds and fly it late afternoon
... it was really a pleasure ..... in the next I will make a video, these few photos They are kindness of a friend, "Martin", since I was in the testing stage and did not want to lose the model, therefore all my attention was focused on the flight of the plane. It was a success! Small Cox Logo cheers
Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Dsc_2810
Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Dsc_2811
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Empty Re: Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon.

Post  Jason_WI Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 pm

looking good. So just the 2 LEDs on the wings? I have seen the use of LED rope to outline the airframe before.
Jason_WI
Jason_WI
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Empty Re: Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon.

Post  MauricioB Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Jason_WI wrote:looking good. So just the 2 LEDs on the wings? I have seen the use of LED rope to outline the airframe before.

Hello, yes it is true, strips of LEDs are placed, even come accessory modeling lights for this purpose, but my case was different, it turns out that there was a family party where someone from my family appeared with these cotillion accessories, and then to see them I said ... why not? and I decided to place them to see what can happen.
I like them because they are light and individual and I am trying to find the best position to take advantage of the light they emit ... in short, I like how they look, load more things to the model, it must be a controlled theme, since extra weight means more risk ... but until now stop working.
As soon as I have time I'll make a video ... maybe it can be better appreciated that way.
The Cox Pee Wee .020 a wonder! Small Cox Logo
Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Foto2110
Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Foto2111
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:25 am

Cool Looking !! I have not seen these lights with the battery in each one / i don't go shopping that much ? Christmas Tree i have thought about doing this with a C/L and try and fly at dusk. Small Cox Logo I am sure it looks good fling !! Popcorn
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:45 am

A neat application Maurico, but to be navigationally correct the red LED should be on the right wing looking at you.  The old "Red Right Returning" applies. Rules to both aviation and nautical venues and universally accepted world wide.  

Una buena aplicación, Maurico, pero para ser navegacionalmente correcta, el LED rojo debería estar en el ala derecha mirándote. Se aplica el viejo "Red Right Returning". Reglas para aviación y lugares náuticos y universalmente aceptados en todo el mundo

Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:36 am

getback wrote:Cool Looking !! I have not seen these lights with the battery in each one / i don't go shopping that much ? Christmas Tree  i have thought about doing this with a C/L and try and fly at dusk. Small Cox Logo I am sure it looks good fling !! Popcorn  

Hello friend Erick !, Merry Christmas for you! .....
Yes, they are interesting because they do not require a large installation, only a double-sided tape is enough! Listen, if you put lights on that high-speed model that you have, you're going to look like this: Santa Christmas Tree Santa cheers

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Saturn10
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:43 am

rsv1cox wrote:A neat application Maurico, but to be navigationally correct the red LED should be on the right wing looking at you.  The old "Red Right Returning" applies. Rules to both aviation and nautical venues and universally accepted world wide.  

Una buena aplicación, Maurico, pero para ser navegacionalmente correcta, el LED rojo debería estar en el ala derecha mirándote. Se aplica el viejo "Red Right Returning". Reglas para aviación y lugares náuticos y universalmente aceptados en todo el mundo

Bob

Ohh, thanks Bob, it was a casual act the placement of colors, then, now that you tell me I can change their position.
I'm finding out where they bought these cotillion leds, because I'd like to place a couple more even on other models too ....
There are no records that I know of a Cox Pee Wee r/c flying at night !! ... I'll try! Paranoid
A hug for your friend !. Thank you Thumbs Up
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 pm

This enthusiasm me! ... so it's 2.22am in the patio of my house and I made an installation to start a flight in 2018! ..
Cox Pee Wee RC night flight .... who would imagine it?
If Leroy Cox lived and his TEAM read to me, I would like to say: Thank you for expressing your genius, this genius has created debates, friends and even pleasures in life! Thanks Leroy!
Small Cox Logo  Christmas Tree  Small Cox Logo  Christmas Tree  Small Cox Logo  Christmas Tree  Small Cox Logo  Christmas Tree  Small Cox Logo  Christmas Tree  Small Cox Logo

Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Dsc03219
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:49 pm

from left to right:
Martín (who does the photos), me (holding the Cox Stylo and Baronnet Cox Pee Wee with Leds) and Leo, a friend also a pilot in the club, during the first tests...
Cox Pee Wee r / c flight late afternoon. Img-2013
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 am

Wonderful!

Now with the red light on the other wing you can tell that the model is flying toward you. Red Right Returning is easy to remember.

At 2:22 am here north of the equator in West Virginia it's about zero degrees F. No shorts wearing up here.

Bob
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:48 am

Mauricio is This the Night fly bunch , you guys got too much free time on your hands lol! Sounds good a Happy New Years flight at night to bring it in !! Slow plane with leds not that Fast bird lol This Site Rocks!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down