Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale Cox_ba12

WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by getback Today at 5:44 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 3:16 am

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by 1/2A Nut Today at 12:08 am

» Happy Anzac Day!
by Boats13 Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by MauricioB Yesterday at 4:08 pm

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:17 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Yesterday at 6:20 am

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by Levent Suberk Yesterday at 12:23 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm

» Hydro-bat by Vic Smeed: engine probs
by GallopingGhostler Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:12 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale Empty
Live on Patrol

WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale

Go down

For Sale WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale

Post  DanMc Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:33 pm

In getting back into the garage to look for something and to do some cleaning and organizing, I find myself over flowing with small Perfect brand tanks. Lots of sizes, wedges and squares, new in box, some might ne new but no box and tarnished. I had purged this collection once in the last 5 years or so and thought I was down to just what I thought I might use or my son might use, but they must have reproduced!!

I don't have an inventory yet, not sure how long it will take me to sort them and try to figure out the sizes, but if you are looking for any and at least know how long the tank you want needs to be we can go from there. Perfect tanks start at 1/4 ounce and go up from there and were called out on a lot of 1/2A kit plans, so if you are building that dream kit from when you were a kid I may just have the tank for it. forum rules require a price, so I'm going to keep this simple, I hope!! Brodak makes replicas of the 1'4 and 3/8 ounce tank, ( and maybe more, I didn't look through the whole list,) and their tanks start out at $14.99. I'm going to price any tank out of this group that is New In Box at half of that, $7.50. Any tank out of this box that is not new in box will be half of that, or $3.75. I have square tanks that go up to 4 ounces or more I think, and down to the smaller ranges so if those suit your needs for a scale model or anything that doesn't need to stunt, let me know what you are looking for. All sales final. Some of these tanks might look tarnished on the outside but a good soaking with some white vinegar and if you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner, the insides should be clean enough to be operable. For $3.75 it's worth a little effort.

I'm just trying to make some room for myself and get these onto the hands of anyone that might need them and want to do it as quickly and easily as possible. I'm starting to get back on my feet after a knee rebuild, and I hope to be spending more time flying for the rest of the summer. The days start to get shorter from here on out so I don't want to waste a second of day light!! I haven't counted them all up yet but there may be in excess of 100 tanks here.

Payment can be arranged most any old way, PayPal preferred, and buyer pays actual shipping. After I box your stuff up I will get a shipping quote for the least expensive way and let you know. I use Pirateship.com and they have proven to save me and you some time and money. With shipping rates they way they are, even on Pirateship, you may want to buy extra, as shipping one or two may be the same as 5 or 6, depending on the tank size.
Thanks for looking!
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: WHO NEEDS TANKS!!!?? Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale

Post  Cox International Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:58 pm

How many of the metal tanks do you have that are new and un-tarnished, up to aprx. 1.5oz? We don't need any of the boxes that they came in.

Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

http://www.coxengines.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:25 pm

Cox International wrote:How many of the metal tanks do you have that are new and un-tarnished, up to aprx. 1.5oz? We don't need any of the boxes that they came in.

I would have to do a precise inventory. I'll try to get to that asap and get back to you. I was hoping for some flying weather by mother nature is sending us water instead, so I should get the opportunity to do that this weekend.

Thanks a lot,
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Thanks Dan and don't need a precise # initially and ballpark is fine, like 50, 100, 200 etc.

It is just that, if only a dozen or two, then it may not be worth it for us as resellers, as the per-piece price for shipping low quantities becomes expensive.

DanMc wrote:
Cox International wrote:How many of the metal tanks do you have that are new and un-tarnished, up to aprx. 1.5oz? We don't need any of the boxes that they came in.

I would have to do a precise inventory. I'll try to get to that asap and get back to you. I was hoping for some flying weather by mother nature is sending us water instead, so I should get the opportunity to do that this weekend.

Thanks a lot,
 Dan McEntee
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  049flyer Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:05 am

Hi Dan:
If you still have tanks, I could use a few for 1/2A engines. I would like wedge tanks with a capacity of around 1/2 oz. Please let me know what you have and how many.

Thanks
049flyer
049flyer
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:01 am

" Hi Dan:
If you still have tanks, I could use a few for 1/2A engines. I would like wedge tanks with a capacity of around 1/2 oz. Please let me know what you have and how many.

Thanks "

I just shipped off all the "new" tanks yesterday. let me go through what I have left and see what might be acceptable for you to use. In the mean time, send me a PM with your email address so I can email photos of whatever I might find. These might take some cleaning and servicing but should still be usable.
 Thanks a lot!!
 Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:06 am

Just to update, all the "new" tanks have been sold. I still have all sorts of other tanks that have started to tarnish, but could be cleaned up and used. I also have a big bag of the Perfect square tanks in many sizes, good for scale models or anything that does not need to inverted. Just let me know what your needs are and we can figure it out.
 Thank you very much!
 Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

For Sale Cox Action Van Fuel Tank wanted

Post  ActionVanMan Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:42 pm

Hi Dan MC, I'm searching for a Cox Action Van B100 Fuel Tank Part # 4576
I need to find replacement(s) for the Cox Action Van B100 Fuel Tank Part# 4576.

ActionVanMan
ActionVanMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:31 pm

ActionVanMan wrote:Hi Dan MC, I'm searching for a Cox Action Van B100 Fuel Tank Part # 4576
I need to find replacement(s) for the  Cox Action Van B100 Fuel Tank Part# 4576.

You may find it challenging to find an OEM replacement, as the tanks have not been manufactured for decades, and surviving specimens may show signs of deterioration due to age.

However, an eBay seller is selling 3D printed repros: https://www.ebay.com/itm/223976352633
Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMc Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:34 pm

ActionVanMan wrote:Hi Dan MC, I'm searching for a Cox Action Van B100 Fuel Tank Part # 4576
I need to find replacement(s) for the  Cox Action Van B100 Fuel Tank Part# 4576.

The tanks I had were metal after market tanks by Perfect. I don't have anything like what Bernie shows in the link to the eBay seller, and I think that's your best bet. In the photo it looks like a simple rectangular shape, and just sits in a section of the chassis? Something like that could even be made from tin stock and tubing just to be able to run one. Wish I could help you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Dan McEntee
DanMc
DanMc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cox International Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:54 pm

We also carry some "Perfect" tanks, where one or more may fit the cavity in the car. The dimensions of the tanks are on the listings: https://coxengines.ca/fuel-tanks-lines/

Cox International
Cox International
Top Poster
Top Poster

Official Cox Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down