Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Cox_ba12

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cox powered boat litle shrimp hidroplane
by davidll1984 Today at 2:52 pm

» my attempt at making an exhaust throttle for Cox .049
by roddie Today at 1:39 pm

» Introducing the new - "QZ" RR-1
by roddie Today at 1:08 pm

» STUKA bomb dimentions needed
by latole Today at 9:36 am

» Indexing COX cylinders
by davidll1984 Today at 7:56 am

» Another of C.T. engines cleaned ---- Cox Tee Dee .09 --- Just today (3/26/2024) more Cox parts
by Yabby Today at 7:47 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Yabby Today at 6:33 am

» 1/2a Skyray plans?
by 944_Jim Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Postage stamp backplates
by JPvelo Yesterday at 8:52 pm

» Cosmic Winds, - Big Guy, Little Guys, Silver Guy and Wounded Guy.
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» My friend Ramón, his Cox .09 & Cox .010
by MauricioB Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Parts Cox TD-4
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 8:40 am

Cox Engine of The Month
March-2024
balogh's

"COX Budapest" .049 engine

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty
Live on Patrol

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty Re: who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes

Post  crankbndr Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Whats the story on the red body ones? Are the Cox? Would they be for sale?
crankbndr
crankbndr
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty Re: who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes

Post  rsv1cox Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:15 am

I thought this a pretty amazing price for a Wen Mac Automite, although it is in a rather rare color combination.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEN-MAC-AUTOMITE-049-GAS-POWERED-TETHER-CAR-1950s-AS-FOUND-ALL-ORIGINAL-NICE-/151581880995?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234afbf2a3
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty COX COLLECTION

Post  dave nance Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:09 am

I THINK MY COX, TESTORS ,COMET AND WEN MAC AIRPLANE  COLLECTION IS AROUND 125. ILL TRY TO GET PICTURES ON HERE SOON. JUST WENT TO PERRY AND PICKED UP ANOTHER 12. [ like i needed them but i did get 7 that wer'nt in my collection. ]
dave nance
dave nance
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Back to top Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty Cox Helldiver model airplane stickers

Post  Steelfox Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:03 am

Hello does someone has any helldiver stickers for sale? Im trying to finish my helldiver, Thanks guys!
Steelfox
Steelfox
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Levent Suberk Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:43 am

Steelfox wrote:Hello does someone has any helldiver stickers for sale? Im trying to finish my helldiver, Thanks guys!

Go to link for stars and bars insignia. Print on white adhesive backed vinyl A4 sheet. I am going to send an A4 sheet for yellow 511 on nose. Very Happy

https://www.coxengineforum.com/t16540-decals-for-models
Levent Suberk
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Levent Suberk Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:11 am

Steelfox wrote:Hello does someone has any helldiver stickers for sale? Im trying to finish my helldiver, Thanks guys!

Yet I don't know letter size then I made 511 number in several different sizes. Print on clear adhesive backed A4 sheet. Laser print is best. If a different size needed then let me know.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/stz934my411sq47/Cox_Helldiver_A4.png/file

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Scree121
Levent Suberk
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 am

Mark Boesen Damn! Shocked My gods an e_z flyer firebird is the first new plane that I bought in 1995 I believe i stil keap the remain of this plane who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Scree151
I find this beautiful little red airplane resembling a p-51 mustang i mis this plane and hard To Find one new wit the Litle exaust Which was often lost because it was not installed on the engine and was almost impossible to install it as the cylinder was so tight if one day you want to get rid of it I would be interested like very very interested Smile
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty How much do you value nostalgia ?

Post  cmulder Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:48 pm

davidll1984 wrote:Mark Boesen Damn! Shocked  My gods an e_z flyer firebird is the first new plane that I bought in 1995 I believe i stil keap the remain of this plane who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Scree151
I find this beautiful little red airplane resembling a p-51 mustang i mis this plane and hard To Find one new wit the Litle exaust Which was often lost because it was not installed on the engine and was almost impossible to install it as the cylinder was so tight if one day you want to get rid of it I would be interested like very very interested Smile

There is one on fleebay now
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225137114438?hash=item346b37bd46:g:IcAAAOSw61NjChzq&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkEzlsEpAReNHd0NwQuStcobOAd218caLwBJ0o3JPmV0RzxpdI8LvGeAVyb%2BjK8RFZmiEAy9Z%2FsQvBvIKG0rxYYFsQKNbRaCCNsElyRzY6w7en2A8w0wAudhoaCRG8ox9TJoMf5jpgX8OgVZ%2BgBPhJ18BbR2bjH0sHs1Yzoglkhu01kdbA6sY0Av91s%2BFRTuohA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9jgzsCDYQ

Way overpriced in my opinion though.
cmulder
cmulder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:09 am

Yes way over priced considering missing a piece the muffler exaust quiet zone Sad who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Scree170
But I'm still tempted to buy it i just spend way To mutch in hobby this year lol!  This engine was super expensive look  Kewl Pics! Eyebrows  who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Scree171
who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Img_2406
Crazy Eyes Two Cents  Money Toss Burning Cash
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty that looks cool

Post  cmulder Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:12 pm

Once you get it running you should post a clip so we can hear the sound it makes Wink

cmulder
cmulder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  davidll1984 Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:22 pm

It might take a while but sure I will share with you the sound of this engine is amazing Building this engine and modifying and adjusting certain parts is very pleasant if I could I would do this all day I have fun just as much as with the cox engines cheers RC Plane
davidll1984
davidll1984
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

who has the biggest collection of cox engines and plastic factory cars and planes - Page 3 Empty About the original topic anyone can show a bigger collection in the country?

Post  cmulder Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:17 pm

Am quite confident i have the biggest collection in the country.
Love to be proven wrong though.
cmulder
cmulder
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3