Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Cox_ba12

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A prototype Cox Reed-valve marine engine
by F4D Phantom II Today at 7:00 pm

» World's largest weathervane
by Cox International Today at 5:51 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 5:27 pm

» **VOTE-ON-THE-NEXT-COX-ENGINE-OF-THE-MONTH** (May 2024)
by getback Today at 3:25 pm

» Here we go again... another Lawn-Boy
by rsv1cox Today at 6:50 am

» Norvel Needle Needed
by Greenman38633 Today at 4:02 am

» My Cox .049 Marine inboard engine
by 1/2A Nut Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rsv1cox Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» music vids.. some of your favorites
by HalfaDave Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Help Pee Wee tank cap .020
by rdw777 Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Yesterday at 8:21 am

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Empty
Live on Patrol

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Empty Li'l Satan with Golden Bee .051

Post  jsesere Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:34 am

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Red_pl10
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Empty Re: what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Post  Ivanhoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 am

John Goddard wrote:If you're stuggling with fuel Wilf I'll send you some.

I'm looking for a litre or so of something with a decent nitro content, my one and only model shop only has it in gallons, which would last me so long that it would have gone off before I used it! Besides the fact that it's about £35!
Most model shops won't post fuel, Indra and I had a discussion about this a while ago, and to be honest, I don't know the legality of posting inflammable substances!

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Empty Re: what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes

Post  Ivanhoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

jsesere wrote:what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Red_pl10

What's the thinking behind having the cylinder facing into the circle?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 am

[quote="Ivanhoe"]OK, let's have some control liners here, enough of this R/C stuff!

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Phanto10

Hi Wilf,

Very nice!, but you need to get a old engine in it, lol!

Last edited by Mark Boesen on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Here's a modified Brodak Cardinal that I took third at the Nats with, in PAMPA Stunt Intermediate class, it was the only profile there! No plastic covering., it took forever to finish.
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Cardin10
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Mark Boesen wrote:
Here's a modified Brodak Cardinal that I took third at the Nats with, in PAMPA Stunt Intermediate class, it was the only profile there! No plastic covering., it took forever to finish.
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Cardin10

VERY nice, Mark, that wing looks very Nobler-ish!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WingingIt74 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I can't brag too much, I did scratch build it from parts, but it still is my favorite to fly.

Here is my build:
http://www.horizonrcflyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1711

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Attachment

Last edited by WingingIt74 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
WingingIt74
WingingIt74
Top Poster
Top Poster

https://www.facebook.com/wingingit74/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:55 pm

[quote="Mark Boesen"]
Ivanhoe wrote:OK, let's have some control liners here, enough of this R/C stuff!

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Phanto10

Hi Wilf,

Very nice!, but you need to get a old engine in it, lol!

I'm seriously considering building another one and putting a Wen-Mac or a Cub .049 in it!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Nah a cub .074 is what you need Wink
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://modeldieselengines.forumstopic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsey3.0 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 pm

What is that yellow plane called Mark? I am considering building one. It looks very nice. Also what is the wingspan?
Godsey3.0
Godsey3.0
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jsesere Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Ivanhoe, the Golden Bee is being held on by one screw. I just put it on there for pictures and wasn't thinking. Good catch.
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm

jsesere wrote:Ivanhoe, the Golden Bee is being held on by one screw. I just put it on there for pictures and wasn't thinking. Good catch.

Ah, so!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jsesere Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:43 pm

I also love to play chicken with a screeming 1/2 A. It's an American thing LOL!.
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 pm

lol never on purpose but had a pee wee .020 hit my leg.

Last edited by nitroairplane on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  WingingIt74 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 pm

nitroairplane wrote:lol never on purpous but had a pee wee hit my leg.

TMI lol!
WingingIt74
WingingIt74
Top Poster
Top Poster

https://www.facebook.com/wingingit74/

Back to top Go down

Post  jsesere Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 pm

I got a 4 stitch clip on the finger by a Astro cobalt.
jsesere
jsesere
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Boesen Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Godsey3.0 wrote:What is that yellow plane called Mark? I am considering building one. It looks very nice. Also what is the wingspan?

http://brodak.com/cardinal-kit.html

I would probably wait and build this as your second or third 'big' airplane. Use a .46 unless you can really build light, light meaning replacing the majority of the balsa with contest grade.
Mark Boesen
Mark Boesen
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  RknRusty Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Newest plane - Li'l Satan
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 SAM_1003

Old favorite - Stuntman23 (AKA Green Death) Speed built, one week before vacation
A beach flyer, actually been swimming in the ocean
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 GreenDeath

Same Stuntman23 after I turned it into a Wild Weasel.(Got tired of breaking the fuse)
It suddenly became the funnest flier in the fleet!
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 SAM_0654-1

Li'l Jumpin Bean She gets a regular workout, very fun to fly
She's destined to be a chopper like the Stuntman for the same reason
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 100_3596

Stuntman doesn't like the looks of this.
Plane old jealousy?
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 100_3506

A '90s version of the Walt Musciano Little Devil
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 LilDevil

The dining room table
My wife loves me anyway
what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 MyFleet

Li'l Jumpin Bean short video:

More are on the table waiting for the shop to warm up!

My Hot Rock & Blues Playlist
RknRusty
RknRusty
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:55 am

WingingIt74 wrote:I can't brag too much, I did scratch build it from parts, but it still is my favorite to fly.

Here is my build:
http://www.horizonrcflyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1711

Very nice model, and an excellent video, that Cub flies more like a fighter than a sedate Cub, it is, as they say, a bit quick!! Very Happy
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 am

nitroairplane wrote:What about your diesel CL plane?
Go on pull that out Smile

OK, Indra, you asked for it!....

Peacemaker, built from Aeromodeller plan, 1959 I believe, stunt/combat model for 2.5cc, the ones I built back then always had Oliver Tigers, this one staggers around on a Chinese Silver Swallow, (no actually it flies it pretty well considering!)

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Peacem10

what airplanes have you built? post your pics of the models and feel free to talk about your airplanes - Page 3 Peacem11
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 am

Very nice there Wilf.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:50 am

nitroairplane wrote:Very nice there Wilf.

Thanks, Indra, I'm glad to hear that your engines have re-appeared safely!!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:51 am

Ivanhoe wrote:

Yes it is very good news now I will not need to buy replacements.
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanhoe Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 am

nitroairplane wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

Yes it is very good news now I will not need to buy replacements.

Which would have been a leeetle expensive! Sighs of relief all round!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nitroairplane Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 am

Yes especially if they were new Smile
nitroairplane
nitroairplane
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next