Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Cox_ba12

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Joe Wagners Sioux
by GallopingGhostler Today at 21:03

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by rsv1cox Today at 18:26

» Happy Anzac Day!
by GallopingGhostler Today at 16:16

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by MauricioB Today at 15:43

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 12:27

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by rdw777 Today at 8:14

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Today at 7:31

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 3:16

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Yesterday at 6:20

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 22:25

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 20:15

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 20:06

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Empty
Live on Patrol

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Empty 2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log

Post  modelbuilder49 Tue 14 May 2019 - 16:18

Hi y'all!!  Well, as some of you might guess .... I wanted to be a part of this event but I figured, as I understood the rules, I needed to build something else to qualify.  So I decided to build ANOTHER 1/2A Doh!  ( as if I don't have enough already, 14 at last count).  Let's get started!!  I remembered seeing some You Tube videos showing some of the European F2C Team Racing and man, I thought that was kool.  While I'll never be good enough to actually compete, I decided to see if I could build one.  After finding a plan for one that was designated as an F2C trainer called Da' Blob, I built one with a Rossi 15 for power.  Gentlemen, to date I've only run it twice and I had a buddy of mine volunteer to put it in the air.  He has never volunteered since Laughing Laughing !!  With this in mind, I decided to see if I could copy the design but make it to accomodate a Tee Dee 049 or 051.  The way I composed the actual log, contained the construction photos in with the verbiage.  Unfortunately, the photos (about 20 of them) will have to be posted some other way.  I hope that's okay.  Here's the first part of the build log:

MINI BLOB Build Log

Saturday, April 27, 2019
I pondered whether to try building another plane for the Cox 1/2A Speed Event because I really want to win.  Plus, I could use that $100 first prize money.  Back in 2017, I downloaded a copy of a plan for an F2C/N trainer called “da Blob” by a fellow named Don Burke from one of the forums on RC Groups.  I built one and I liked it so for the heck of it I figured I’d take a chance and printed off a 60% plan thinking it might be good for just such a project but I have to admit, I’m not sure just what size I should make it, so I set the idea aside for a few days.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019
After giving more thought and research into what size a 1/2A plane should be for a nice stable speed racer, I downloaded a photo of a really kool looking, twin boom, 1/2A model that I thought I might build for the upcoming Cox Speed Event.  I knew I would need to do a build log of the plane to accompany the video, if I want to win.  In addition, there was an additional award if to had a Jetex or Estes engine boost.  Around noon or so, I began working on the design for the new 1/2A speed model.  One of the most difficult parts is figuring out just how big to make the various components without compromising or inhibiting the optimum performance.  As a side thought, I decided to make the templates for the 60% F2C/N Racing Trainer called the CHALLENGER that I downloaded from the RC Groups forum.  I’m thinking that at least the wing may be somewhat usable even if I can’t use the fuselage.  But at the same time, I haven’t given up on the twin boom style either.  I started cutting out the templates for the CHALLENGER.  I think I’ll call it a MINI BLOB.  That’s a cute name, I think I’ll keep it even if I have to make another one slightly larger.  I guess I’d call it artistic freedom because other than the outline I didn’t use any of the materials called for per ‘se.  I used a piece of Sig airfoil shaped balsa for the wing with a piece of 1/8” balsa sheet glued to it to make up the 60% wing template.  The wing and horizontal stab were outlined with a piece of 1/8” square bass.  I used a piece of 3/16” balsa for the fuselage thinking I could come up with a successful way to mount a Black Widow to the front end of the balsa fuselage.  Then it was time to begin cutting, sanding and shaping.  It took the better part of the afternoon to get to this point. I may have to come up with an alternative for the horizontal stab because after sanding the wing to a reasonable airfoil, the wing trailing edge came out to be a little less than 3/32” thick.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019
I started the day around 0730 or so and by 0930, I was in the workshop.  I resumed work on the MINI BLOB and decided to cut an additional fuselage from a piece of ¼” bass.  My thinking was to build another one that would be fitted for a side mounted Tee Dee 051.  I haven’t decided what to use for the wing but I’ll probably use a piece of ¼” balsa.  Next, I spent a couple of hours fabricating and fitting an elevator assembly and when I had one that seemed usable, I sealed it in place using the iron-on hinges.  By 1850, I was pretty tired but I had basically completed the assembly of one of the MINI BLOBS, specifically I used the ¼” bass fuselage.  This fuselage gave me the ability of mounting the TEE DEE 051 without the need of using maple motor mounts.  It took a bit of fitting but I did get it done and it looks good.  All I need now, is to figure out the control system that I’m going to use.

Thursday, May 2, 2019
I came into the workshop then resumed work on the MINI BLOB.  I piddled at trying to rig the controls but I didn’t really accomplish anything.  I managed to spend all of about 30 minutes on the MINI BLOB controls.  Needless to say, I didn’t make much headway.

Friday, May 3, 2019
I decided to come into the workshop and resume work on the MINI BLOB.  I feel so fortunate because the Lord gave me a good idea for completing the controls and it gives me a nice degree of variability for the amount of elevator movement. I took a couple of pictures to document the progress.  It’s getting closer to the time for finishing!  I decided to see if I could make another wing for the balsa fuselage.  I decided to use a 3” wide Sig pre-shaped balsa wing glued together with a piece of 1/8” balsa sheet.  With that fitted, I was able to trim the wing to shape followed by a rough fitting sanding to be able to insert it into the fuselage slot.  Next, I used some scrap 1/64” ply to laminate the bottom of the wing.  While the contact cement set, I cut a couple of 1/16” brass tubes that I can superglue in place and use as leadout guides on the first of the MINI BLOBS.  With that done, I decided to take a few minutes to update the log before shutting down for the day.

Saturday, May 4, 2019
I spent a bit of time straightening up then put a few minutes of work into sanding the wing for the second MINI BLOB.  It’s now 1627 and I need to stop for the day or at least until it stops thundering and lightning.

Monday, May 6, 2019
I started the day around 0700 or so and spent a few minutes working on the final shaping of the wing for the MINI BLOB with the balsa fuselage and when I was satisfied with the fit, I glued it and the horizontal stab in place.  I received a call from Larry and he asked me to build a MINI BLOB for him so he could mount an OK Cub and try his hand at the Cox Speed Contest.  I said I would.  

Tuesday, May 7, 2019
I spent the better part of the afternoon on the final setup for the MINI BLOB with the Tee Dee .051 After rigging the bellcrank, elevator pushrod and leadout wires, I cut a 1-3/8” square x 3/16” plywood motor mount for mounting the Black Widow engine and then cut the front of the fuselage, leaving about 1/2” ahead of the wing leading edge.  After that, I spent the remainder of the time working on the balsa MINI BLOB for the Black Widow. I finished out the session by adding a bead of thin CA to outline the wing and the horizontal stab and elevator to add a bit of strength, then proceeded to centering and gluing the motor mount to the fuselage.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019
I managed to glue some 1/2" triangle braces between the firewall and the wing of the balsa MINI BLOB.  The mount and braces were saturated with thin CA and when cured, I spent time shaping the front end and over the course of the morning and afternoon I was able to complete the balsa MINI BLOB and mounted the Black Widow engine.  It is seriously nose heavy and will need some tail weight, but none the less, both of them are basically ready for finishing.
Finally, I completed the leadouts for the wing then added a music wire landing skid.  I decided that I would not use a landing gear for this one.  Out of curiosity, I need to see who much difference there is in the weights of the Black Widow and the OK Cub .049 engines.  Well, now I know!  My Tee Dee .049 weighs 2.0 ounces whereas my OK Cub .049 weighs 1.6 ounces. In addition, it is much shorter, 1-5/8” versus 2-3/8”.  I need to check with Larry and see which way his engine mounts so I can get his mount right.  I need to check with Larry and see which way his engine mounts so I can get his mount right.  Larry responded and the photo he sent looks like his OK Cub has a mount like the Black Widow.

Thursday, May 9, 2019
I started the session by putting in the time and effort to complete the balsa MINI BLOB.  To this end, I used thick CA to seal the fuselage and wing joint, used thin CA to saturate and harden the motor mount and added a segment of music wire to create a nose skid because I opted to not fabricate a landing gear.  I’ve decided to turn it over to Larry and see what he can do with it.

Friday, May 10, 2019
Later in the afternoon, I decided to coat the MINI BLOB with a coat of Balsarite.  I didn’t do Larry’s with the balsa fuselage.  While that dried, I spent a few minutes watering the garden and when that was done, I brought the planes back in the workshop and opted to shut down for the evening.

Saturday, May 11, 2019
I turned the balsa MINI BLOB over to Larry.

Monday, May 13, 2019
I decided to spray a coat of Rustoleum Blue on the MINI BLOB.  I probably should have monokoted it but Larry sent a picture of his and it was painted and ready to fly, so I decided to paint mine.  The worse thing is that it began sprinkling rain so I had to bring it indoors to dry.  Oh well, once it does, I should be able to give it a nice smooth second coat after about an hour otherwise I may have to wait 48 hours for a second coat, that would be Wednesday morning.  One thing is for sure, I need to get some test runs on the various Cox engines to find a couple of them that should perform best.  Around 1500, I applied a second coat for the heck of it then hung it on the rack to dry overnight.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019
I checked the general look of the paint and while it looked okay, it definitely could have used a coat of fine filler beforehand. I just hung it back up for the rest of the day. I’ll check it out tomorrow.

Wednesday, 15, 2019
I started the session by beginning the finishing processes for assembling the MINI BLOB. I mounted the bellcrank and controls along with the landing gear then I decided to cut a hole in the wing into which I could fit the Perfect 1/2 oz Wedge Fuel Tank and sealed it in place.

Last edited by modelbuilder49 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 8:13; edited 1 time in total
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Empty Re: 2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log

Post  modelbuilder49 Wed 15 May 2019 - 8:04

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-012
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-011
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-010
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-013
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-014
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-015
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Empty Re: 2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log

Post  modelbuilder49 Sat 18 May 2019 - 15:31

Saturday, May 18, 2019
By 0900 I was at the flying field and started the session with the MINI BLOB.  I had my flying buddy, Don, serve as the pilot so I could get some video of it in the air.  It took a couple of attempts but once it did get going it really did its thing.  It seemed fast and I got a full video of the flight.  Unfortunately, it took a few laps before it settled down for the best ten laps but this was only the initial test flight.  One thing is for sure, it doesn’t glide at all.  When the engine died, it basically fell out of the sky.  For the record, the MINI BLOB flew with an APC 4.75x 4 prop and a Sig 35' set of Dacron lines (although I did not measure them for this practice flight).   For estimating purposes, I let the plane pass in front of me five times at which I pressed the start button on my timer and stopped it when the plane passed in front of the camera for the tenth time.  I repeated this three times then took the average and I came up with an approximate speed of 96.9 kph (60.21 mph).  If anybody comes up with something different please let me know.  Again, this is only the first flight and it is not, repeat, NOT my official flight unless something goes wrong and I can't do better  Smile !!

https://youtu.be/6OFxljY9-ds

Last edited by modelbuilder49 on Sun 19 May 2019 - 17:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected speed)
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Sat 18 May 2019 - 21:35

96.66 is what I got, pretty much the same except it is KPH.  That is 60.05 mph. There was one burbley lap, and it cleaned up for the next 4.  Nice to see something going.  I can't even get down the lane to my field yet this year.

Last edited by aspeed on Sat 18 May 2019 - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Sat 18 May 2019 - 21:40

sorry for the double post

Last edited by Ken Cook on Sat 18 May 2019 - 21:44; edited 1 time in total
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Sat 18 May 2019 - 21:42

The best lap time I could acquire from your video was 2.42 seconds. This was when the engine cleaned up in flight. On the other end was 2.63. Your pilot is flying too high and this is shortening your radius. You can see this from the video in the angle of the lines. The lines should be in line with the handle coming straight out. While this is a non issue, in a competitive environment, this would not be allowed. Based on line length and the lap time of 2.42 , my calculator suggests 62 mph. http://www.f2d.dk/shutoff/calc/calc2.php
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Sun 19 May 2019 - 17:21

aspeed wrote:96.66 is what I got, pretty much the same except it is KPH.  That is 60.05 mph. There was one burbley lap, and it cleaned up for the next 4.  Nice to see something going.  I can't even get down the lane to my field yet this year.
Please accept my apology, you are correct! I was using the NCLRA Speed Chart: (http://www.nclra.org/Programs/Speeds.php) and I got so excited that I recorded the KPH versus the MPH Doh! !! As the grandkids say "My bad"!!

Jim Carter
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Sun 19 May 2019 - 17:28

Ken Cook wrote:        The best lap time I could acquire from your video was 2.42 seconds. This was when the engine cleaned up in flight.  On the other end was 2.63. Your pilot is flying too high and this is shortening your radius. You can see this from the video in the angle of the lines. The lines should be in line with the handle coming straight out. While this is a non issue, in a competitive environment, this would not be allowed. Based on line length and the lap time of 2.42 , my  calculator suggests 62 mph.  http://www.f2d.dk/shutoff/calc/calc2.php          
Thanks Ken!  Don was my "test pilot"  (I needed somebody to blame if anything went wrong Shocked Laughing Laughing ).  Being as none of us knew what to expect, we were actually surprised he was able to fly it Laughing Laughing .  With his suggestions and support of the rest of our gang, I think I'll be the one on the actual competition video we submit.  One thing we know .... without a doubt .... it glides like a rock!!  Shocked Laughing Laughing
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Sun 19 May 2019 - 19:06

Oh man, that's great!  I''m happy for you!!  Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun!  24% nitro Shocked ??  WOW Shocked !!  All I had was some "old" 10%!!  Looks like I'll be ordering some new fuel too Laughing Laughing  !!
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Sun 19 May 2019 - 20:44

Jim, I was hoping for the video by now. He will get it to me. My fellow club member who took the video sustained a very bad hand injury which had him in the hospital all week. It was extremely hot today and he insisted on taking the video. He might have hit the bricks when he got home and I surely don't blame him. I think you fellows did a great job in getting that plane up. The prop I was using was nothing more than a 5x3 black Cox prop. Today was our club 1/2A day. I was flying many planes and I did have higher pitch props with me but it was just too hot to fiddle. The other evening I had to turn the heat back on and today it went to 80+ degrees with little to no breeze. It took the wind out of my sails.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Mon 20 May 2019 - 10:19

Ken, please extend my best to your buddy for a full restoration.  Weatherwise, we've been very much Blessed so far, it's been warm but still comfortable.  I was curious a bit anxious about the line length of my old Sig Dacron lines we flew with, so this morning, I went out and measured them.  To my surprise they would be within the parameters specified and thus legal.  They measured 32' - 6". 2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-019
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-020
When I reran the NCLRA Speed Chart, there was a difference in my initial report. Nevertheless, assuming these lines are acceptable, my next move is to see if I can get some newer, fresher 25% fuel!! Smile
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Mon 20 May 2019 - 15:22

My buddy Rich sent me the video link today. https://www.facebook.com/PhillyFliersCL/videos/vb.513140418756097/453463618741670/?type My average lap time was 2.43 . I come with 61.73 mph. I'm actually pleased with that for a stock reedie.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Mon 20 May 2019 - 16:20

Pretty good for a reedy. I didn't know Facebook worked for videos. Do you just load them on and copy paste? I'm not really into getting a Youtube account.
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Mon 20 May 2019 - 17:02

Hi Ken!  That flight looks great!  I do have a question that I believe needs to be clarified for all of us going forward.  I viewed your video the same as I viewed mine.  I let the plane pass before me and pressed the timer start at the instant of the 5th pass and stopped it at the instant of the 10th pass.  I did it three times and took the average being  24.83 seconds.  Next, I plugged the ten lap time into the NCLRA Speed Chart assuming the requested 32' line length and calculated a speed of 55.21 mph.  When I made the substitution for 35' lines the calculated speed was 60.38 mph.

What am I doing wrong?  One would assume the speed would be greater using the shorter lines but that's not the case, using this online calculator  Shocked .  For the sake of qualifying for this event, I'm hoping everyone is using the correct line length as specified   Huh...  .

Jim Carter
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Mon 20 May 2019 - 17:07

aspeed wrote:Pretty good for a reedy.  I didn't know Facebook worked for videos. Do you just load them on and copy paste?  I'm not really into getting a Youtube account.
Thanks! That info is good to know!! Very Happy
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Mon 20 May 2019 - 17:17

35 ft. lines the plane has to travel farther so a time will take longer.  Yours was 32 ft lines but we calculated them at 35'.  That would make it seem faster than what we calculated. It was specified to use 32' for reedies and 42 for rotary valves. I am not an official though. I am interested how the Facebook posting videos works.
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Mon 20 May 2019 - 18:07

I use my steel lines exclusively for 35' combat and didn't want to cut them down. They're exactly 34-9" eyelet to eyelet which the line clip and handle attachment places the length at 35'. Our club member Rich Martinez started the Philly Fliers Control Line page a few years ago. I'm not much of a tech person, he posts the video and I copy and paste them. I can't contribute to the page because I'm not a member of Facebook which seems to make a few of our members a bit disgruntled. What they don't understand regardless of how many times they're told is that Facebook isn't a means of communication. I don't visit the page everyday, I generally frequent it after events that we have.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  roddie Mon 20 May 2019 - 18:44

Hey Ken, I really enjoyed the vid of your Son Shawn's speed-flight! That model airplanes' engine was singing praises to its' mechanic.. Thumbs Up
roddie
roddie
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://www.stilburnin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Cook Mon 20 May 2019 - 21:37

Thanks Roddie, this weekend the Philly Fliers get together for our Memorial Day outing. I hope to get some more videos in equally. Grass flying as I mentioned is real hard on these little guys. I would certainly like to get one of my TD's in a video.
Ken Cook
Ken Cook
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Tue 21 May 2019 - 10:53

aspeed wrote:35 ft. lines the plane has to travel farther so a time will take longer.  Yours was 32 ft lines but we calculated them at 35'.  That would make it seem faster than what we calculated. It was specified to use 32' for reedies and 42 for rotary valves. I am not an official though.  I am interested how the Facebook posting videos works.
Dadgumit!! Shocked Doh!   I went back and you are absolutely correct!!  I "dorked" again Doh! Doh! !!  I need to get a set of 42' lines Doh! Doh!   Oh well, back to the drawing board .... cutting board  Laughing  Laughing !! Thanks for pointing this out!
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aspeed Tue 21 May 2019 - 13:08

I have to make up some 32' lines now. It is an odd size that I have never used. We had 30 and 42'. I have a big roll but it is getting a bit rusty after 40 years.
aspeed
aspeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Tue 21 May 2019 - 15:44

Well, I decided to go ahead and make up a new set.  They are exactly 42' centerline of the plane to centerline of the handle.  I'm looking forward to trying them out that's for shur'  Laughing  Laughing 2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  2019-021
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  batjac Tue 21 May 2019 - 20:40

modelbuilder49 wrote:Well, I decided to go ahead and make up a new set.

I'm glad to see that you made up a new set. I would have been anxious to see you fly with that old Cox handle. After one handle breaking, I have relegated all my old Cox handles to the collection drawer and only used new SIG handles for my 1/2A stuff.

The Safety Mark
batjac
batjac
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  modelbuilder49 Wed 22 May 2019 - 11:16

batjac wrote:
modelbuilder49 wrote:Well, I decided to go ahead and make up a new set.

I'm glad to see that you made up a new set.  I would have been anxious to see you fly with that old Cox handle.  After one handle breaking, I have relegated all my old Cox handles to the collection drawer and only used new SIG handles for my 1/2A stuff.

The Safety Mark
Hey Mark  Very Happy !  I didn't get rid of that handle .... I still have the 32' line on it and will use them for a reedy flight for the event ..... assuming I can get one of them to run worth a consistent darn  Laughing  Laughing . I'll use the 42' lines for my Tee Tee's according to the rules!

Jim Carter
modelbuilder49
modelbuilder49
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Empty The subject ?!

Post  getback Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 7:17

2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Img_2167
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Img_2168
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Img_2165[/url]
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Img_2165
2019 CEF Run What Ya Brung Unlimited Speed Contest Build Log  Img_2166
How do you like that lol!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next