Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Cox_ba12

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Foam hand kids glider converted to 0.049 CL
by roddie Today at 4:33 am

» Cox PT-19 Wing
by latole Today at 4:28 am

» Roddie-Rigger.. a 2005 original design
by roddie Today at 2:54 am

» Golden Bee basic running problem
by roddie Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Simple Gliders
by rdw777 Yesterday at 6:25 pm

» Weird search for a single comic from an old Mad Magazine
by Kim Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» Scientific "Zipper" Build...Zipper Flys!.
by getback Yesterday at 7:27 am

» Cox .049 Tee Dee engines back in stock (limited availablility)
by GallopingGhostler Yesterday at 1:05 am

» Very off-topic.........Time passes and not always for the best......
by rsv1cox Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:47 pm

» Jim Walker Bonanza etc.
by rsv1cox Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:30 pm

» Throttles for Cox Tee Dee .049 / .020 / .010 engines --- videos
by sosam117 Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:54 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:00 am

Cox Engine of The Month
July-2024
robot797's

"ULTIMITE COX 010: it has a clutch, E starter, throttle, exhaust, aluminum tank, aluminum venturi, gearbox with forward and reverse, and now its on a custom drawn and printed stand"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Empty
Live on Patrol

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Empty Re: My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion

Post  rsv1cox Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:33 am

Yes Rod, I want to keep it original and will go to great lengths to do so.

I searched generic "Mazda radio knobs" and after 12 pages came up dry. Searched RX-7 radios and found junk for $399.00 and I would be no better off.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Radio_10

But I also found this for $160, different but the knobs are identical.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Radio_11

I might make him an offer. But this radio isn't essential short term. Perhaps a project after I get it restored and painted.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Empty Re: My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion

Post  GallopingGhostler Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:25 am

Bob, rather than go through all the expense, is there someone who could possibly 3D print you a knob, if they were sent one of your knobs they could template the dimensions off of?

At one time, I don't know any more, but perhaps 5 years ago, I could send my 2001 Kawasaki ZG1200 Voyager XII motorcycle Clarion cassette radio to, and for a nominal fee, restore it. Is there a shop known by your Mazda RX-7 community, who does similar? Who, may also have the knob parts, too?

Then that gets you out from attempting your own repairs. The right expert could restore the electronics, replace worn cassette rubber belts, pulleys, etc. The particular shop that was doing Clarion radio repairs also could custom install an electronic module with USB or SD card ports, so one could use thumb drives or SD cards with MP3 files ripped to it, to replace the cassette module. One opened the cassette door to access the ports.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:35 pm

I have only posted once on the RX-7 forum, about retrofitting power steering to a RX-7 other than a special edition. I would like to get another one, a GSL 12A but I'm spoiled with the nicely weighted power steering unit on the GSL-SE.

I might just ring them up again so see if someone might have a spare on/off volume knob.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  HalfaDave Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:17 am

Hi Bob,
Thanks for taking us on this ride... Smile Very Cool!
My Dad got a 70s?Austin Mini. Took it all apart. Sandblasted it on the driveway. Replaced all floor panels with his brazing skills.
Had a cart with 4in wheels to roll it in/out the shop.
When painting time came, we hand rolled it 2miles to a local paint shop, on a Sunday morning.
Next Sunday, we rolled it back.
Perfect Mr Bean colour.
I swear every every nut and bolt was checked. Dad loved doing it. Runs like a top.
Gave it to his grandchild, who likes MrBean, and just got his driving licence. (over 25 yrs ago)
Still driving, on the road. (not in salt weather)
Keep going,
Electicrish stuff is hard enough. Lack of connecting rods? Good Luck. Smile
With utmost respect, Cool
Take care,
Have fun,
Dave

HalfaDave
HalfaDave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:38 pm

I have had a decades long love affair with the Mini ever since I saw one eat up the track at Summit Point raceway. This little bread-box of a thing was was humbling everybody. I have never forgotten it. The Mini Cooper when bought by BMW never diminished the appeal. Came close to buying one that needed work prior to getting this RX-7. Fellow sold it just before I made up my mind to buy it. Ya snooze ya loose.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Austin10
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Bmw_mi10

It's still on my bucket list. Big following on the British Car Forum.

Hiatus from the RX-7. Trying to get my daughters John Deere Mower ready for the season. This thing is kicking my butt worse than any car ever did. I should just buy her a new one. So much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015214
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015215
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015216
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  HalfaDave Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:56 pm

Hi Bob,
A stock old 70s Mini has less than 50hp. Light and nimble, fun to drive.
I helped out lightening up a Suzuki Swift 3cyl turbo/super charged similar car.
I was passenger, we beat all the big block cars on the small track that day.
My neck still aches from wearing the helmet going around those corners... Smile

John Deer parts are usually easy here, a rare one?
Everything,
Takes time,
As usual,
Take care,
Have fun,
Dave

HalfaDave
HalfaDave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:14 pm

HalfaDave wrote:Hi Bob,
A stock old 70s Mini has less than 50hp. Light and nimble, fun to drive.
I helped out lightening up a Suzuki Swift 3cyl turbo/super charged similar car.
I was passenger, we beat all the big block cars on the small track that day.
My neck still aches from wearing the helmet going around those corners... Smile

John Deer parts are usually easy here, a rare one?
Everything,
Takes time,
As usual,
Take care,
Have fun,
Dave

Off the shelf LX-172 1993 vintage bought good used back in Florida. Only mower that I used for some 30 years. Never failed mowing 2 acres or more eleven months of the year. Brakes gave out a few years back, but I still used it.

Giving it to my Daughter after she demolished her's but I wouldn't give it to her without brakes. Taking it apart the two 1/4" bolts holding the pads on broke off in the aluminum housing despite applied heat and penetrating oil.. Had to drill them out. Wound up redrilling and retapping. Plenty of brake now.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015218
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015219
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015220
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015221
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  HalfaDave Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:39 pm

Hi Bob,
Sweet ride!
The Toro's here were second best. (with respect)
We were hacking out a flying field, getting it close to good....
Club member shows up with a triple reel mower from a golf course. Ancient scary thing. Greased it up.
We made a football field area look like a billiard table...
Fun times,
Dave

HalfaDave
HalfaDave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:37 am

Sounds like the way things have been going for me ( ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING ) when you try and do what would bee simple jobs or unexpected projects POP up , Like my Dad use to tell me at least you know how to fix it Rolling Eyes That never went over well with me after mec-kanic-ing all day long ! lol!
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:09 am

getback wrote:Sounds like the way things have been going for me ( ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING ) when you try and do what would bee simple jobs or unexpected projects POP up , Like my Dad use to tell me at least you know how to fix it Rolling Eyes  That never went over well with me after mec-kanic-ing all day long ! lol!

It's a long and regretable two day story of misery. A jacked up mower, me sitting on cold cement trying to drill out broken off quarter/20's on a level beneath my knees. Center punch the broken off bolts, and bits drift leaving parts of the bolt inside an aluminum housing. Which way do you think the bit will drift, well it takes the path of least resistance eating into the aluminum. Forget about tapping a 1/4-20.

Wound up drilling the right side hole to 3/8" and the left to 5/16" and tapping both. Don't ask why......but both are rock solid now and brakes.........got-em!
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:55 am

Spent yesterday driving the RX-7 and delivering the LX-172 to my daughter.  Car exceeding expections, daughter a work in progress.  Smile Smile

Proud Papa.......until the bottom falls out.  Still lot's of opportunity for that to happen.  

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Me_and10
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015239
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015240

At the limit now for performance improvement.  Have to start thinking about paint.  Searched '84/85 paint codes.  Looks like sunbeam silver, I would like red but changing the color complicates.  

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Rx-7_p10
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rdw777 Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:26 pm

Had to feel nice getting behind the wheel and going for a spin…. Probably gives a little more insight to what the motor, transmission, etc is really like…. I notice it has a moon roof…. My Z had T tops…. My kids would get a kick out of running around in it with the tops off….Gives the ride a totally different feel…
rdw777
rdw777
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:30 pm

rdw777 wrote:Had to feel nice getting behind the wheel and going for a spin…. Probably gives a little more insight to what the motor, transmission, etc is really like…. I notice it has a moon roof…. My Z had T tops…. My kids would get a kick out of running around in it with the tops off….Gives the ride a totally different feel…

Thanks Robert.  Yes, moon roof/T tops most of the structural integrity while still enjoying open air motoring.  My '74 Corvette was a T top.  I remember my first convertible, a 1950 Plymouth.  First time I lowered the top 17 years old and I felt a sense of freedom that I had never felt before.  Still has stayed with me.  

Got serious today, added coolant to the radiator, washer fluid to the windshield wipers and added more gas to the tank.  Erased all three idiot warning lights.  First time I have had a clear panel since I owned it.

A step toward legality.  Vintage plate (25 years or older in WV) has been on three MG's.  A 10 year plate expires in 2025.  

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015245
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015244

Got my garage back.  Mower to my daughters and Mark picked up his ATV.  Moved the tractor over to the vacated space and I hav my workshop back.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015246
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015247

1977 MG Midget - $250.00

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Midget48
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Yabby Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:06 am

amazing job you have done of restoring the RX7 rod Clapping Now you have space, sounds like something else might need to fill that space lol!
Yabby
Yabby
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:21 am

Yabby wrote:amazing job you have done of restoring the RX7 rod Clapping  Now you have space, sounds like something else might need to fill that space lol!

I have been eyeing something like this for years. Closing a door on a Vintage Mercedes is something you won't forget, it's like closing a bank vault door.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 1983_m10
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 1983_m11

Presently available on Bring-A-Trailer.  Finding a restorable beater without breaking the bank is quite difficult.  

Better option is getting my old near mint 12A back.  Just need to add power steering to be happy.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Scan_168
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:10 am

Glad you got the brakes fixed up and delivered to your daughter she looks Happy ! This must bee a type O 1977 MG Midget - $250.00 ????
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:33 am

getback wrote:Glad  you got the brakes fixed up and delivered to your daughter she looks Happy ! This must bee a type O   1977 MG Midget - $250.00   ????

It's a type Rust-O Eric.  A ball of rust when I got for $250.00

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Mg_mid14

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Midget49
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  cstatman Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:44 pm

benz - 4 doors are easy to find, 2 doors are expensive

have you checked craigslist lately?

A dear pal explained to me
pre 1973 - expensive
2018 or newer - expensive
certain models - always expensive (pagoda roof, AMG, G wagon, etc)

everything else can be found cheap in larger cities. People do not want to pay for the high maintenance cost

if they are rich enough to buy new? they buy new, and just want to unload the old for more than trade in
if they are not rich enough, they want a $2000 beater that runs
no one wants to pay maintenance on out-of-warranty

I currently have my eye on a 2016 350E for $6200. but I am trying to get him to 4500. cause I am old and cheap

explaining pal? just bought a 2017 S600 (twin turbo V12) for $3500. needed the air ride repaired.

they are out there - you need to look in big cities

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/vallejo-1991-mercedes-benz-500-sl/7608236649.html

cstatman
cstatman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Empty Sorry this took forever

Post  944_Jim Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:50 pm

Bob,
I've had these on my phone for a bit. Now I'm thinking about it and sitting still long enough to post. The big master cylinder cover is Lucas Girling. The rectangular plate of steel is for whatever can take a pair of screw hooks and chain pulling the plate against the master cylinder.
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Img_2132
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 Img_2131

Last edited by 944_Jim on Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
944_Jim
944_Jim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:09 pm

Speaking of Lucas, I remember on Usenet and other forums especially the British motorcycle and car forums the saying, "Lucas created darkness", a reference inferred, I gather to the unreliability of Lucas electrics and electronics.

Overall (beyond Lucas, not much seen in US), I remembered the old sealed beam incandescent car and motorcycle headlamps. Back in late 1970's, about six months to annually, I'd put a new 6 Volt 35/25 Watt headlamp on my 1971 Honda CB100 motorcycle (my only transportation in college besides my 10 speed bike).

Be riding in the evening (had many of those studying at the U library & engineering lab study rooms). Low beam would burn out. Now in darkness, flip to high beam, with one hand rotate the headlamp bucket to put the high beam downward to mimic low beam, until I could stop by the dealer next few days to buy a new lamp.

Prior with cars, may be every 2 or 3 years replace car headlamps. If they got old, light output dimmed. The newer more reliable halogen technology changed that.
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:16 am

Now that the subject of Lucas has fared its ugly head again, check out this.  Only credit I take is for searching for more amunition against Lucas.

The Lucas motto: "Get home before dark."

* Lucas denies having invented darkness. But they still claim "sudden, unexpected darkness"

* Lucas--inventor of the self-dimming headlamp.

* The three-position Lucas switch--DIM, FLICKER and OFF.

* The other three switch settings--SMOKE, SMOLDER and IGNITE.

* Lucas dip-switch positions: LOW and BLOW

* The original anti-theft devices--Lucas Electric products.

* "I've had a Lucas pacemaker for years and have never experienced any prob...

* If Lucas made guns, wars would not start either.

* Did you hear about the Lucas powered torpedo? It sank.

* It's not true that Lucas, in 1947, tried to get Parliament to
repeal Ohm's Law. They withdrew their efforts when they met too much
resistance.

* Did you hear the one about the guy that peeked into a Land Rover
and asked the owner "How can you tell one switch from another at
night, since they all look the same?" "He replied, it doesn't matter
which one you use, nothing happens!"

* Back in the '70s Lucas decided to diversify its product line and
began manufacturing vacuum cleaners. It was the only product they
offered which didn't suck.

* Quality Assurance phoned and advised the Lucas engineering guy
that they had trouble with his design shorting out. So he made the
wires longer.

* Alexander Graham Bell invented the Telephone.
Thomas Edison invented the Light Bulb.
Joseph Lucas invented the Short Circuit.

* Lucas systems actually uses AC current; it just has a random frequency.

* How to make AIDS disappear? Give it a Lucas parts number.

* Recently, Lucas won out over Bosch to supply the electrical for
the new Volkswagens. So, now the cars from the Black Forest will come
with electrics supplied by the Lord of Darkness -- how appropriate!

* Lucas is an acronym for Loose Unsoldered Connections and Splices
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:48 am

Talk about thread drift, and I'm the principle offender...........and I'm lovin' it.  Continue the drift is my new motto.  Smile

But Jim, I forget what you are trying to tell me with your above pictures.  Not you, me - my recall is about 10 minutes on any given day.  But I think it's about how to clean the rust out of my gas tank.  I have put that on hold until I get it running perfectly.  Not a big issue now.  I have rinsed that tank out a few times and the rust that I'm getting in the visible glass filter is minimual.  

Rod, loved the Lucas expressions.  Got a chuckle out of each one.  My 40 year long love affair with British cars not withstanding.  Smile  Lucas - Truely the "Prince of Darkness!"

Japanese diligence and attention to detail though could not overcome the rust in the drivers side window motor.  15 years of water seepage and neglect did it in.  However the passengers side after a little lubrication worked perfectly.  I still have to remove the glass and the mechanism to replace the weatherstripping.  But the window goes up and down like new now.  

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015254

But I'm not done with small electrical motors.  Both outside rearview mirrors do not remotely adjust and the windshield washer pump doesn't.  

Wish I could post the video Mark took of me driving the Mazda into the garage, smooth, silent and now thankfully no smoke.

BTW, that rusty differential pictured above out of my '77 MG.  Water poured out when I drained it not 90wt.  I used a pressure washer to blast the rust out, put it back in and lubed it.  Talk about howl.  A friend (Michael Joy "The voice of NASCAR") sold me a good replacement.  Biggest expense that I had with the whole car.
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  944_Jim Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:57 pm

Bob,
That's a $30 pressurized brake/clutch bleeder.

Diamond Member
Diamond Member

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:13 pm

944_Jim wrote:Bob,
That's a $30 pressurized brake/clutch bleeder.

Thanks Jim, I used this even cheaper (<$20) ebay/Amazon thing.  

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015257

Junk!  My stick on the brake pedal while I ran around releasing the bleeder worked better.  My son and I finally re-did all the old fashioned way.  Solid pedal now but I'm not sure if the booster is coming into play.  Got to check that out.

Starting to deal with the non-working radio.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015258
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015259
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Thu May 18, 2023 6:27 pm

Lessons learned because of this forum applied.

A while back I posted how Easy-Off oven cleaner removed paint from one of my plastic models.  Had the same problem with the black painted window/drip-rail trim paint on the RX-7.  Getting ready to paint...I'm doing it myself.....I wanted to remove the flaking paint covering the chrome trim.  So I went to Walmart and bought a can of paint remover at $14.00.  Didn't even touch it.  Then I thought of Easy-Off.  Within 10 minutes it had loosened the paint to where it could be removed by simply wiping with a dry rag.  

Poor pictures, flash makes the chrome appear as black.

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015434
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015435
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015436

Debating whether to leave it chrome or repaint semi-gloss or matte black as original, probably paint.

Still working on it every day.  Replaced rear shocks and finished the interior among other things.  

My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015438
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015439
My Mazda RX-7GSL-SE build log with the occasional balsa inclusion - Page 8 P1015437
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next