Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cox_ba12

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Joe Wagners Sioux
by Ken Cook Today at 7:35 pm

» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by rsv1cox Today at 6:26 pm

» Happy Anzac Day!
by GallopingGhostler Today at 4:16 pm

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by MauricioB Today at 3:43 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 12:27 pm

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by rdw777 Today at 8:14 am

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Today at 7:31 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 3:16 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Yesterday at 6:20 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Empty
Live on Patrol

Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!

Post  pkrankow Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Go ahead and bump me for someone who has the weather to enjoy it for a bit. I am giving up my status as "next" but only temporarily.

Phil
pkrankow
pkrankow
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!

Post  MauricioB Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:41 pm

I want you to know all the members of this adventure, that I would like to participate, and take a picture with the engine, sign your notebook and be part of that beautiful story, of course I would love ..... but I will not take risks, much less take risks to the engine, I fear that the customs of our country retain it and it would be a disaster.
I will spiritually accompany that beautiful story. It's all I can make friends !.
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldenginerod Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:40 am

Oldenginerod wrote:Pushing 35 degrees Celsius in the shade here, so running the little beggar wouldn't be an issue in these parts, but I'm not on the list as postage costs are just too inhibitive out here.  I know I've had some generous members previously offer to help, but having had no real experience with Tee Dees of any size I woudn't feel confident with it.  I'd much rather practise on an engine of my own than run the risk of damaging this one.  Now if we were to do this with a Babe Bee  Babe Bee .049 , that would make all the difference.  No insurance, minimal packaging, easily repaired or replaced if something happened

So, what did I say wrong? I hope the big "reddie" was a mistake. Otherwise, I've got no idea. Sad
Oldenginerod
Oldenginerod
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KariFS Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:50 am

Fumbly fingers I suppose, no reason for anyone to be offended.

I sent a couple of greenies your way to offset the red Thumbs Up
KariFS
KariFS
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rsv1cox Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:08 am

Oldenginerod wrote:
Pushing 35 degrees Celsius in the shade here, so running the little beggar wouldn't be an issue in these parts, but I'm not on the list as postage costs are just too inhibitive out here.  I know I've had some generous members previously offer to help, but having had no real experience with Tee Dees of any size I woudn't feel confident with it.  I'd much rather practise on an engine of my own than run the risk of damaging this one.  Now if we were to do this with a Babe Bee  Babe Bee .049 , that would make all the difference.  No insurance, minimal packaging, easily repaired or replaced if something happened

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added a greenie too Rod, but mostly for your text to which I agree.

I argued against the selection of a .010 Tee Dee as the Traveling Engine when first proposed because of it fragility, but was heavily out-voted.  Turns out with good cause as the little critter has held up rather well, so far.  

I have experience with them running two back in Florida in the late nineties. As I recall, I may have damaged the cylinder on one while attempting to remove it with the supplied wrench.  I never put one on a model though.

But now I have this idea.  Wouldn't it be fun to attach it to the nose of one of my larger models, tether it securely by the tail and light her off while taking pictures .... Smile  Maybe I could be tail-end-Charlie on the list when all you pro's have had a chance at it?

Bob

Edit add: I had several .010 Tee Dee's. I sold them all on ebay except one. I saved all my ad pictures, this is one of them. So which one of you guys bought my engine late nineties early 2000's............ I want it back. It has a little birth mark lower left..... Smile

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 P8100010
rsv1cox
rsv1cox
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tee Bee Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:54 pm

My new .010 platform is finished and flying on the Texas coast. I should be ready for the traveling engine when it meanders this way. This Site Rocks! traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Image85
Tee Bee
Tee Bee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 pm

pkrankow wrote:Go ahead and bump me for someone who has the weather to enjoy it for a bit. I am giving up my status as "next" but only temporarily.

Phil

Well Arighty then! To quote Pete Townsend "WHO's Next??
I've been to the AirZoo.  Need editing but more pictures to follow:  
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Image28
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Image27
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:35 pm

NICE! looking forward to your other pics. Thumbs Up

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Empty WSTE at the Kalamazoo AirZoo

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Sorta lucked out as most of the Barriers had been removed and close-up inspection of the Aircraft was allowed. the SR-71 was difficult to get due to low light conditions, but a few pictures did turn out. traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_013
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_014
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_010
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_011
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_012
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_015
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_018
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_016
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_017
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_020
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_019
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Empty WSTE at the Kalamazoo AirZoo

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_046
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_045
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_047
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_050
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_049
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_048
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_053
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_052
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_055
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_054
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_051
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_064
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_058
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_059
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_060
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_057
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_056
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_061
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_062
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_063
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:43 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_079
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_082
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_083
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_074
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_075
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_076
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_077
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_078
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_080
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_081
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Flying Car
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_084
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_085
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_086
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_088
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_087
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_089
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_090
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_091
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_097
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_093
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_094
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_095
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_096
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_110
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_113
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_112
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_114
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_111
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_116
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_117
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_115
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:01 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_118
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_121
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_120
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_123
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_122
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_119
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_124
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_128
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_125
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_127
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_129
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_130
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_134
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_131
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_132
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Cam2_133
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:07 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera18
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera10
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera11
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera13
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera14
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera12
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera15
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera16
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera17
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:12 pm

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera24
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera22
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera20
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera21
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera19
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera23
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera26
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera27
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera30
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera25
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera32
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera28
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera33
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera31
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera29
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera35
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera34
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera36

Last edited by Marleysky on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:17 pm

WSTE on a Mig21
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera44
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera43
traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 2 Camera45
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tee Bee Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Man, that engine has seen some cool stuff! Clapping
Tee Bee
Tee Bee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Any updates on this project?
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tee Bee Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Yeah, what he said above. Smile
Tee Bee
Tee Bee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Kim wrote:Any updates on this project?

She is still setting on my desktop, along with TEII. Waiting for a adventurous member to ask for them.  Happy Dad was going to take WSTE, but never sent me a mailing address.
pkrankow Is officially next in line, if Ohio’s spring has melted all their snow!

TEII the TD 049, going out for the 2nd time. I was the first to respond, Jason sent it to me, and nobody has expressed any interest, as far as I know.
At one point I was going to get the New Medallion .15 and do a photo op of all three together.

I will admit:
I AM A ENGINE HOARDER,  not intentionally keeping these Special Engines to myself, but if anyone wants the WSTE or TEII, let me know and co ordinate with Jason W or Jacob to update the list. As to where it is going and they’ll be on the way!  Popcorn

PS: Send me a PM with your Mailing Address of course.
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Well, I'm ready for it anytime, but there is a set list of participants. So maybe Phil will check in so we can follow the plan.
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  pkrankow Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Go ahead and take me off the list. I don't see time for this in my near future.
Phil
pkrankow
pkrankow
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tee Bee Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:14 pm

I should also be ready when the time arrives. Planning to mount the WSTE to a firewall and fly and video it at our local club field on the Texas coast. Should be fun!
Tee Bee
Tee Bee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next