Cox Engines Forum
You are not logged in! Please login or register.

Logged in members see NO ADVERTISEMENTS!

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Cox_ba12

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Pixel

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roddie's flat-bottomed boat..
by rsv1cox Today at 6:26 pm

» Joe Wagners Sioux
by Ken Cook Today at 6:17 pm

» Happy Anzac Day!
by GallopingGhostler Today at 4:16 pm

» Three -- sold out (making two more) Cox .010 Carburetors with wrench
by MauricioB Today at 3:43 pm

» Jim Walkers FireBee - This is going to be fun
by rsv1cox Today at 12:27 pm

» Project Cox .049 r/c & Citabrian Champion
by rdw777 Today at 8:14 am

» Revivng Some Childhood Classics
by getback Today at 7:31 am

» Fox .35 Modifications
by Ken Cook Today at 3:16 am

» Introducing our Cox .049 TD Engines
by getback Yesterday at 6:20 am

» Cox powered jet-pump for model Sprint Boat
by roddie Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Micro Draco Gets to Fly on a Beautiful Morning.
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

» Jim Walker Firebaby
by rdw777 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm

Cox Engine of The Month
April-2024
OVERLORD's

"Kress ducted fan with new Cox Conquest 15 RC"

PAST WINNERS
CEF Traveling Engine

Win This Engine!
Gallery

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Empty
Live on Patrol

Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Empty Re: Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!

Post  Admin Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 am

Great pictures Kim! I'm glad you got it running and it's nice to see it got some air time as well. Uncle Wayne looks like he enjoyed being part of it as well! Very nice!

I've been so busy this past week that I didn't have a good chance to really look at your pictures so I waited before I said anything. Thank you once again for taking part! I Love This Forum!

Admin
Admin
Administrator

http://sites.google.com/site/coxenginecollection/

Back to top Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Empty Re: Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine!

Post  Kim Sat May 19, 2018 7:14 am

Admin wrote:Great pictures Kim! I'm glad you got it running and it's nice to see it got some air time as well. Uncle Wayne looks like he enjoyed being part of it as well! Very nice!

I've been so busy this past week that I didn't have a good chance to really look at your pictures so I waited before I said anything. Thank you once again for taking part! I Love This Forum!

Thank You Jacob! Yes, it was a great time! Wayne still likes these machines, and we're gonna try to have more flying sessions this year. Our 'Guy's Day Out' now mostly consists of runs to Walmart for supplies and he's usually spent by the time we get home, so I'll be doubling up on the visits to have a morning where the planes are the only things happening.

Thanks again for this great project.

The W.S.T.E. is now on it's was to Bill-gwilliefox, we traded P.M.'s before it was launched...and he should have it by Monday.

Thanks again to all involved in the World's Smallest Traveling Engine !!!!

Kim
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Wed May 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Showing the W.S.T.E. as 'delivered' to Bill 'gwilliefox' on Monday, but haven't gotten a P.M. reply yet.  Please shoot me a note if you got it.
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GWILLIEFOX Thu May 24, 2018 9:38 am

Yesterday I received the World's Smallest Travelling Engine. I'll be reporting soon on its activities
GWILLIEFOX
GWILLIEFOX
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 pm

GWILLIEFOX wrote:Yesterday I received the World's Smallest Travelling Engine.  I'll be reporting soon on its activities

COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim
Kim
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

2024 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Any updates?

Admin
Admin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:34 am

I am supposed to be on the list and wonder if there is a way to estimate when the engine may come around? Given my distant location from the rest of participants I am contemplating to sign off in order not to further elongate the engine's travel unnecessarily for others behind me on the list..
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Empty OH Hell NO!

Post  fredvon4 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:01 pm

I do believe we have had this discussion before

world wide travel...new and interesting places...history lessons....very cool photos

No one at all cares about HOW long it takes to circumnavigate the globe

I personally don't care much about it running or flying.... I am more interested in the weird, strange, and cool places the dinky Cox has been and some of the back story of those places

I have learned more USA and World History on this web site than in all my years in schooling and life
fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Thank you for the encouragement Fred. This one below was just shot especially for you on MY OWN TRAVELING COX 010 TEE DEE ( I like to have one with me when I travel, just in case... Very Happy ) in Tuscani Italy where I drove down from Hungary with my wife for a short vacation...one of the plenty of gemboxes of beautiful Italy, Tuscani is renowned for its history, scenery....and Chianti red wines. And just lately, for the rare appearance in Italy of a COX010...traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 20180810
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleysky Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:11 pm

balogh wrote:Thank you for the encouragement Fred. This one below was just shot especially for you on MY OWN TRAVELING COX 010 TEE DEE ( I like to have one with me when I travel, just in case... Very Happy ) in Tuscani Italy where I drove down from Hungary with my wife for a short vacation...one of the plenty of gemboxes of beautiful Italy, Tuscani is renowned for its history, scenery....and Chianti red wines. And just lately, for the rare appearance in Italy of a COX010...traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 20180810

That is a Cool Picture! I think I'll have some pasta and Red Wine! Cheers!
Marleysky
Marleysky
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Shoot Rene i am good with that, Bout time to do some italian (( heck its been 2 days )) traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Da11010
That's from Spain but what the fu> GIE
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredvon4 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:51 pm

I really really need a world map or globe near my PC

I know where most countries in Europe are and have been to many....but a drive from Budapest to Tuscany....is curious
Google maps here is come

Thanks Balogh...great picture and background
fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Fred it is a 600miles drive mostly on highways taking about 8.5 hours net...or gross if I drive alone and my intercontinental bladder allows an uninterrupted drive...but you know how it is when your wife sits on the passenger seat. Very Happy
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Beautiful picture Balogh! Hang in there, however long it takes, you should be able to have your turn with the Traveling Engine someday.

Anyone hear from Bill (GWILLIEFOX) lately?

fredvon4 wrote:

I have learned more USA and World History on this web site than in all my years in schooling and life

"You learn more here by accident than elsewhere by design." -Joe Soucheray (local MN radio host and newspaper columnist)

Admin
Admin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Empty You learn more here by accident than elsewhere by design." -Joe Soucheray (local MN radio host and newspaper columnist

Post  fredvon4 Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:00 pm

True DAT!
fredvon4
fredvon4
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:46 pm

updates? Huh...

Admin
Admin
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GallopingGhostler Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:19 pm

getback wrote:Shoot Rene i am good with that, Bout time to do some italian (( heck its been 2 days )) traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Da11010
That's from Spain but what the [bleep - sorry Wink ]
That background would look nice with a red tank 1/4-A Tee Dee In Cox of the Month Contest. lol!
GallopingGhostler
GallopingGhostler
Top Poster
Top Poster

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Admin wrote:updates? Huh...
Did you E-mail Bill to see if you can get him and things are good ?! I don't have his info other than here .. Hea Guy's ! Babe Bee .049
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  GWILLIEFOX Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:49 pm

All is well. I'll be running it at the MECA National Collecto at AMA in Muncie Sept 24 then get it back on the road. I got called out of retirement for the third time to work on some new steel mills. And look at my feed (gw mohrbacher) on YouTube running diesels.
GWILLIEFOX
GWILLIEFOX
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:16 am

I bet the diesels were more fun ! are you mixing your own fuel ? the engines sound good !
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:56 am

Kim wrote:
Cribbs74 wrote:
Kim wrote:I was getting ready to mail the W.S.T.E. to Bill (Gwilliefox) this Friday as his name seemed to be next.

Make sure you make contact before you send it. We wouldn’t want it waiting on the porch while he is on vacation for a month.

Yep!  Bill and I traded PM's yesterday and he knows it's coming.  I'll get another PM with tracking # to Bill tomorrow after it's sent on it's way.

I HAD hoped to fly it over my Uncle Wayne's house today, but the winds were too much, so he kindly agreed to pose with it and the Fling!

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 1_43

traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 2_43

Kim, what beautiful photos you have left here .... beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

The guy ( tío ) is already very famous here! Thumbs Up Clapping
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 am

getback wrote:Shoot Rene i am good with that, Bout time to do some italian (( heck its been 2 days )) traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 Da11010
That's from Spain but what the fu> GIE

Hey friend! ... I know that pizza !! Very Happy Thumbs Up
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MauricioB Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:02 am

balogh wrote:Thank you for the encouragement Fred. This one below was just shot especially for you on MY OWN TRAVELING COX 010 TEE DEE ( I like to have one with me when I travel, just in case... Very Happy ) in Tuscani Italy where I drove down from Hungary with my wife for a short vacation...one of the plenty of gemboxes of beautiful Italy, Tuscani is renowned for its history, scenery....and Chianti red wines. And just lately, for the rare appearance in Italy of a COX010...traveling engine - Follow The World's Smallest Traveling Engine! - Page 4 20180810

András ... a beautiful photo ... full of nostalgia with that landscape in the background ... beautiful! Hand Shake Clapping
MauricioB
MauricioB
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  balogh Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:06 am

Thank you Mauricio..you may remember for some time I thought you are Italian and only later I learnt that you are from Argentina. Very Happy .I believe the landscapes and Latino-architecture should be similar in both countries?
balogh
balogh
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  getback Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:01 am

Heck yea I still have that Pizza Pic Laughing Make me hungry every time I see it and think of my friends on the other side of the world !! RC Plane
getback
getback
Top Poster
Top Poster

2022 Supporter

2023 Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next